A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: You can now organize your bookmarks into folders!  Read more here.
Total Members: 296,710
Currently Running With Scissors:
637 Guests and 23 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 43 44 [45] 46 47 ... 63
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Post Secret Swap Round 5 Gallery  (Read 56315 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

around
mama

where are we going? why are we in this handbasket?

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #440 on: June 16, 2008 10:47:46 AM »

that is so weird
i just closed my myspace page yesterday because i am an elected school official and want to run for the school board (maybe more someday...) and i don't want some stupid crap i post on there to ruin things for me. (i'm not so worried about these postings...)

and

i'm glad you're going to get to run away and meet the love of your life. do you really have to wait a year? life is short, you know. today is a perfectly good day to run away. (delayed gratification is not my strong suit.) also - the love of your life may also be closer than south america. (unless you've already met him/her and are just going there to be with him/her). if you're looking to meet, you can do that wherever you wish!! i hope it is wonderful.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

the centuries are sprinkled with rare magic and divine creatures who help us get past the common and extraordinary ills that beset us

Favorite Craftster quote --
"Normal" is for chumps, suckers and saps. -TheMistressT
bsonlytoots

B's Only Toots

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #441 on: June 16, 2008 11:33:45 AM »

running away: how exciting! Good luck!

Myspace Stalker: That's so funny ... I agree with youabout people being dumb about what they say on there!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

jpoparock
Psychotic Crafting Bunny

I am the zombie queen.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #442 on: June 16, 2008 01:07:19 PM »

Pray: I pray when I get scared, but I'm not religious, and havn't been to church since I was 4. I think sometimes it just helps me to speak out, and prayers are the things that jump to mind when nothing else is about in there.

cigars: Hehehe, nothing more fun than purposely being un-lady-like.

no friends: You have your crafty fellows! Also, friends are sometimes over-rated. People I considered friends are the ones who've hurt me the most before.

exhausted: I'm exhausted stepping on egg-shells around my flat-mate's illness. She uses it as an excuse for everything and it really wears me down.

image conscious: I'm always this way because of my gran.

more romantic: I know this feeling. I hate that people take things for granted and use this as an excuse not to be romantic.

doodle: I doodle in my sleep. My mum caught my last year when we were camping. I got up and sat at the table and doodled for a good five minutes before lying down again. She says it was the weirdest thing ever.

myspace stalker:  Tongue I purposely put things on there so people have things to read. They don't often make sense, but they're never anything more than a bit of fun. Nothing personal's put up there. Then, I go and read everyone elses walls too ^^

running away: Yaaaay for love!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'm making a blanket for my uni room as it gets so cold! If you can make/spare any 5X5 inch squares of crochet, I'd happily swap you for something! Please PM me!
k8thagr8
« Reply #443 on: June 16, 2008 01:16:10 PM »

i was out of town this past weekend and while i was away, i received a couple more.  Smiley

reads:
I WISH MY DADDY COULD BE HERE

R.I.P
1962-1994

ALWAYS USE PROTECTION!

reads (front):
MY PARENTS CANT AFFORD ANYTING! AND I RESENT THEM FOR THAT.

(back):
not to sound like a spoiled OC-teen, but Im sure my MOMS SHOPPING, TRIPS & other costly crap are costing more than my AP tests and senior Prom!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

what WOULD willie do?
Purelectricity
It's electric.

I'm a paper bag in real life.

« Reply #444 on: June 16, 2008 01:34:35 PM »

Front:

I have far too much fabric and I dont think I will ever use it.

Back:
I cant stop buying it

Front:

Back:

Front:

Back:
Sometimes I miss it

I think these are pretty legible.  Let me know if I need to type them out.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2008 01:37:00 PM by Purelectricity » THIS ROCKS   Logged
hngoodlett

I'm an Aunt Ralph!

View Profile
« Reply #445 on: June 16, 2008 01:37:04 PM »

I love the fabric card!

Also, on the Africa card I thought they had cut a swirly design into it, and I spent like 45 seconds wondering why I couldn't see it on the front before I realized that was you blurring out the number.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Wist!
http://www.wists.com/hngoodlett

50 in 2011
10/50
Gemcraft
« Reply #446 on: June 16, 2008 01:44:29 PM »

Also, on the Africa card I thought they had cut a swirly design into it, and I spent like 45 seconds wondering why I couldn't see it on the front before I realized that was you blurring out the number.

Oops I only just worked that out now!! duh!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Gemcraft
Would love to swap journal ephemera if anyone is doing that
bsonlytoots

B's Only Toots

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #447 on: June 16, 2008 01:52:15 PM »

Daddy: I'm sorry *hugs*

Fabric: I feel the same way!

Africa: I tend to agree with you!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

yoyowa

It's a fez. I wear a fez now. Fezes are cool.

« Reply #448 on: June 16, 2008 01:54:31 PM »

I haven't commentted in a while, I kept meaning to when I updated everything but never got to it (its a lot of work for this swap and I'm only taking care of half of it! thank god for Holliewood!  Kiss  )

(going in the opposite direction...)
fabric - me too. I don't have TONS but enough that its getting ridiculous

animals - I understand where you're coming from

anorexic - HUGS.

money - I know what you mean. My parents couldn't afford to do much for me. We didn't have much money, but the little money we had was spent on cigarettes and random ebay things (which sat around the house, unused).

facebook/myspace - I like stalking old friends that I now hate...its funny to see how little they've change and how immature they remain.

love - LUCKY! go you!

SIDE NOTE
Please don't repost previous pics of post cards.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'm a fat, crafty chick. LOUD AND PROUD!

Check out my bi-weekly podcast where two twenty something heterosexual women (who act like fifty something gay men) discuss geek culture, pop culture and all things Disney, Doctor Who and theater.
http://theeclecticeccentrics.blogspot.com/
Mikayla1319
« Reply #449 on: June 16, 2008 02:09:07 PM »

R.I.P.:i kinda don't undertand the protection one. unless he died of aids. so yea.

Resent:i feel you there. my dad spends money on everything, boats, motorcycles, cars, and then when my sisters or i ask for something its like its a stain on him. pooo for parents.

to much fabric:wow your my new bff! i never have enough. the joys of being to young to work.

starving kids:well they should stop having kids, and start doing something about their crappy situation. honestly. take a stand. where as shelter animals have no ability to do that. i'm totaly with you on this.

anorexic:i kinda feel you here but not really. i totally agree that i always feel better about my self after skipping a meal or something of that nature. but i wouldn't call myself anorexic. i hope you feel better about yourself. good luck.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 43 44 [45] 46 47 ... 63 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
End Game in Backgammon
A Middle Strategy in Backgammon
Starting Rolls in Backgammon
How to Close Your Opponent Out in Backgammon
Middle Strategy in Backgammon
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Art Pen Case
Sock It To Me!
Meatless Monday: Kale and Edamame Salad

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...