A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Need help? Click the HELP link at the top of the screen to read the docs or ask at the Help Desk.
Total Members: 297,717
Currently Running With Scissors:
674 Guests and 29 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 42 43 [44] 45 46 ... 63
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Post Secret Swap Round 5 Gallery  (Read 57810 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

jrain
« Reply #430 on: June 16, 2008 06:54:49 AM »

I received another card today! Cheesy

"I doodle ALL the time."

On the back it says, "In class. In restaurants. At home. With friends. In clubs. In Pubs. I sometimes doodle so much I dream about future doodles."
THIS ROCKS   Logged

bsonlytoots

B's Only Toots

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #431 on: June 16, 2008 07:24:37 AM »

exhausted: OMG this could've been mine! I TOTALLY feel you on this one!!

cigars: I love the picture!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

KiwiDragons
Get it together!

Stacked Sheep. :)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #432 on: June 16, 2008 09:29:13 AM »

Doodle: I wouldn't necessarily think that is a bad thing, unless it gets really distracting. I used to be a doodler, but not so much anymore. I don't know why. I always liked opening my notes from class and seeing what else I added on them.

Image Conscious-I can relate. I would like to think less about image, but it always creeps back into my head.

Keep Everyone Happy-Sounds like it is time to make yourself happy!  Smiley (I know, easier said than done.)

No Friends-The card is beautiful and I can relate. I've never had many friends. Even now while I have people that I call friends, we never do anything, it's rare that I talk to them or see them. I'm more of a convenience friend I guess. I hate it, but I have such a hard time making friends, I take what I can get. They aren't real friends.

Pray to No God-I have done that before. It's not on a regular basis, but for example, when my grandpa was in the hospital and no one knew what was wrong, I felt like if I didn't at least try, it might have been my fault if he died. He is ok today (and I still don't believe).

Spelling-I hate that too. Sometimes I can't even read it. Typing with numbers is harder anyway.

More Piercings-I would like some too. I've always wanted my lip pierced, but I'm afraid I'm too old to get a piercing like that.

Hear in Head-Not to sound scary, but if you literally hear those thing in your head, it could be a symptom of schizophrenia. I tell myself those things sometimes, but I don't actually hear them, which is why I'm really concerned about the wording of your card. I hope that you can stop the horrible phrases, whether by yourself or with help.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Wists

Little Visitor Adventures
Charlie in MO
Zazie in Canada
Mikayla1319
« Reply #433 on: June 16, 2008 09:45:38 AM »

Doodle:wow i feel you here. once in class i doodled the words to "i called her on the phone and she touched herself" yea that song. needless to say i was called out of another class to explain myself. ahh living in the bible belt is so much fun!

human flesh:finally someone as creepy and disturbing as i. i love you.

piercings:i love you too. i imagine your a teen too. but if your not. your a totally um B&$%hin older person!

pray to god: that totally struck me. i find myself asking "god" what his fricked up plan is... needless to say he never called me back.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
scrappygirl085
« Reply #434 on: June 16, 2008 09:55:36 AM »

http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/medium/swap_0066.jpg
I know everyone thinks I am crazy, but I know that since you passed you send me hunningbirds.
I love you Grandma

I LOVE THIS ONE because I know that my friend who'd passed in November sent me the most awesome rainbows (yes, like 3) for my birthday the following September.  They were so beautiful that I cried.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2008 03:52:51 PM by jungrrl - Reason: Please remove IMG tags when quoting! Thanks! » THIS ROCKS   Logged
k8thagr8
« Reply #435 on: June 16, 2008 09:57:08 AM »

[this one looks familiar]
THIS ROCKS   Logged

what WOULD willie do?
n u l l g a l
« Reply #436 on: June 16, 2008 10:09:15 AM »

my mom always says that her mother always leaves a heads up penny when she approves of something. Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Fear not, for I am with you.
Is. 41:10
scrappygirl085
« Reply #437 on: June 16, 2008 10:13:12 AM »

My mom's addiction is ruining her marriage but no one takes it seriously because her addiction is world of warcraft.

My good friend (and neighbor) has the same addiction.  Her younger son is 15 and says he feels invisible in his house unless he wants to leave and she tells him no.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
bushbaby
Ex Bonis Aardy

Hug the bushbaby! Evil does not wear a Bonnet!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #438 on: June 16, 2008 10:19:44 AM »

I know everyone thinks I am crazy, but I know that since you passed you send me hunningbirds.
I love you Grandma

I LOVE THIS ONE because I know that my friend who'd passed in November sent me the most awesome rainbows (yes, like 3) for my birthday the following September.  They were so beautiful that I cried.
[/quote]

I have a good friend whos Husband passed and he sends her butterflies - trust me you're not crazy   Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

around
mama

where are we going? why are we in this handbasket?

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #439 on: June 16, 2008 10:42:44 AM »

two more cards today!!
but it makes me sad there are only 2 more cards left for me!!!
i like getting mail that is not bills

"I love facebook/myspace stalking. I've read people's whole conversations! People are stupid with what they openly put on the internet."

"In one year, I am running away from home to meet the love of my life."
THIS ROCKS   Logged

the centuries are sprinkled with rare magic and divine creatures who help us get past the common and extraordinary ills that beset us

Favorite Craftster quote --
"Normal" is for chumps, suckers and saps. -TheMistressT
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 42 43 [44] 45 46 ... 63 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
A Very Fuddles Christmas by Frans Vischer
Walk in Their Shoes: Can One Person Change the World?
A Great Game by Stephen J. Harper
Tim Conway: What Are You Reading?
Christy Haubegger: The Starting Line
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Manicure for Halloween
"Z" is for Zombie!
Meatless Monday: Honey Roasted Parsnip Soup

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...