A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Please remember to SEARCH before asking a question that may have already been answered. Thanks!
Total Members: 296,611
Currently Running With Scissors:
656 Guests and 29 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 63
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Post Secret Swap Round 5 Gallery  (Read 56201 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

bsonlytoots

B's Only Toots

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #310 on: June 11, 2008 09:24:51 AM »

barefoot: Me too! Actually ... anywhere .. I love being barefoot! The wierd thing is .. I hate for me feet to touch stuff! LOL
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Langwidere

Recently rediscovered Craftster - yay!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #311 on: June 11, 2008 09:29:02 AM »

Babies:  I don't know yet if I want kids (I know for sure that I don't want any right now), but I would like to experience pregnancy.  It seems like such a magical experience.  Or maybe that's just the hype.

Paradise Found: I could have written that card, I think.

Barefoot: I LOVE this card.  I also like to be barefoot anywhere.  At lunch I walk around to a grassy area by a little stream behind my office and take off my shoes (and socks if I'm wearing any) and wiggle my feet around in the grass.  It just makes my day better if I can do that.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
jpoparock
Psychotic Crafting Bunny

I am the zombie queen.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #312 on: June 11, 2008 09:59:34 AM »

paradise found: I'm happy for you Smiley

barefoot: Me too! People get all weirded out when I take my shoes off. One exam invidulator (sp?) acctually came over and asked mid-exam if there was a reason I had my shoes off and sitting cross-legged in the chair. I just feel better and more focused that way! I find myself really wound up if I have to take notes and I have to keep shoes on.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'm making a blanket for my uni room as it gets so cold! If you can make/spare any 5X5 inch squares of crochet, I'd happily swap you for something! Please PM me!
KiwiDragons
Get it together!

Stacked Sheep. :)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #313 on: June 11, 2008 10:30:17 AM »

Babies: This is another that could have been mine. My grandma and the ladies (they are all older than me by at least 20 years) at work are always telling me that I'm going to want kids someday. I do NOT want any. Like the card-I know I would not be a good mother. I don't have a problem with it, so it bugs me when so many other people seem to.

Barefoot: Ahhhh yes.

Beautiful: Me too. I feel like if people say that I look good they are lying to not hurt my feelings. Like my BF, I mean, he knows what would happen if he told me I'm ugly, so why would he? There are so many things I would love to change about me. (Sorry this comment wasn't particularly helpful, but at least you know you are not alone.)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Wists

Little Visitor Adventures
Charlie in MO
Zazie in Canada
k8thagr8
« Reply #314 on: June 11, 2008 11:02:58 AM »

hooray....another:

reads: I WANT TO LIVE A REAL LIFE
and then specifically: I WANT: My own car. My own business. A retirement fund. A second child. Thick, luxurious hair. To be loved by someone I love. To lose 100 lbs. A sewing machine that works. To keep my feet. A college degree. Kickass heels. To sleep all day + work all night. Simplicity. A Nintendo DS. Orthodic flip flops. Prescription sun glasses. Superwash yarn. A Montblanc pen. A cottage on the beach. An underground house. Brown refills by Cross. To like making socks. No more neuropathy. No more Carpal Tunnel. A harem of men, just for me. Black hair - naturally. 5 inches added to my height. A travelling studio. To visit Israel. To move to Canada. A pushup bra in my size. No more stalking! Purple ink standard in the work place. Carbs not to turn to sugar. Love!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

what WOULD willie do?
bsonlytoots

B's Only Toots

« Reply #315 on: June 11, 2008 11:14:21 AM »

Beautiful: I know it sounds cliche, but beauty is REALLY in the eye of he beholder!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Lilyvanilli
« Reply #316 on: June 11, 2008 11:52:21 AM »

Wants to live a real life: I love this card. I know how you feel.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

epic1313
« Reply #317 on: June 11, 2008 11:54:37 AM »

Please hug me
      I long for human touch

One of my parents was sexually abused as a child. So, I got the opposite treatment and when I was young the hugs and kisses soon faded away. Now I long for touch though it feels so foreign.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

bsonlytoots

B's Only Toots

« Reply #318 on: June 11, 2008 12:04:30 PM »

Hug: I am so sorry! **Hugs** times ten for you!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

jpoparock
Psychotic Crafting Bunny

I am the zombie queen.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #319 on: June 11, 2008 12:46:11 PM »

beautiful: You are beautiful! It is a beautiful card, and shows you are beautiful, at least to me it does.

life: I really like this card. Its so honest! I'm sure you'll get some of the things you want, if not all.

hugs: *gives many* I know they're only net hugs, but if I could give you them person-to-person, I'd give them you.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'm making a blanket for my uni room as it gets so cold! If you can make/spare any 5X5 inch squares of crochet, I'd happily swap you for something! Please PM me!
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 63 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
A Guide to African American Hairstyles
Short Hair Styles for Women
How to Find the Perfect Hair Color for You
How to Cover Gray Hair
How To Style Your Hair Using A Hair Wand
Latest Blog Articles
Winner of Craft Challenge #100-Pottermouth
July 23, 2014 Featured Projects
Tute Tuesday: Fabric and Felt Bird Ornament

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...