A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you have an idea for improving the Craftster swap process?  Suggest and discuss it here on the Talk About The Swap Process board.
Total Members: 296,405
Currently Running With Scissors:
743 Guests and 21 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 63
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Post Secret Swap Round 5 Gallery  (Read 55903 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

bsonlytoots

B's Only Toots

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #260 on: June 09, 2008 01:16:47 PM »

Front:I miss you everyday even though we've never been together. I never thought I would fall in love like this

Back:Especially not with you.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

around
mama

where are we going? why are we in this handbasket?

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #261 on: June 09, 2008 02:29:19 PM »

sheesh - you blink and there are three new pages
(with none of my cards on them  Huh)
anyway
i can't see you, but i know our bald friend looks AWESOME. - personally, i'm losing my hair so i'm hanging on to every single one i can. when it gets to a certain point, though, i'm shaving it. i'm so hoping that day does not come.
--
i think all the recent cards (and the earlier ones too) are beautiful. it's interesting to see how the words and images come together to express the secret. they're wonderful.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

the centuries are sprinkled with rare magic and divine creatures who help us get past the common and extraordinary ills that beset us

Favorite Craftster quote --
"Normal" is for chumps, suckers and saps. -TheMistressT
jpoparock
Psychotic Crafting Bunny

I am the zombie queen.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #262 on: June 09, 2008 02:37:58 PM »

fallen: Thats too sweet! I hope you are happy Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'm making a blanket for my uni room as it gets so cold! If you can make/spare any 5X5 inch squares of crochet, I'd happily swap you for something! Please PM me!
Nven
Also known as Aeramel

« Reply #263 on: June 09, 2008 04:39:19 PM »

This one came in the mail today.

Front "Yummy"
Back " I tell everyone that I eat healthly.  In truth these people cook my dinner 5 times a week."

Damn that looks tasty!  I wish I could afford to eat out more than once a week (its my Friday treat for surviving the workweek), but I suppose its also a good thing.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Interested in personal swaps; offering knits for eco baby and mama items.
IHearTreesCry
« Reply #264 on: June 09, 2008 06:12:31 PM »

Received three recently...

"I have a friend that cuts. I try to be supportive, but I complain behind her back about what an ATTENTION WHORE she is."

"Smoking is so...what's the word i'm looking for?" and the back says, "I wish I still smoked"

"I swear I still see you around town. I have nightmares ever since that day." Looks like he is wearing Virginia Tech stuff  Cry
THIS ROCKS   Logged

hngoodlett

I'm an Aunt Ralph!

View Profile
« Reply #265 on: June 09, 2008 06:25:38 PM »

Pizza card-That looks delicious, and isn't that pretty cheap? I'm not up on my exchange rate, but it sounds like a good deal.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Wist!
http://www.wists.com/hngoodlett

50 in 2011
10/50
KiwiDragons
Get it together!

Stacked Sheep. :)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #266 on: June 09, 2008 06:49:34 PM »

Transformers-I'm sad to say I haven't seen this movie (I want to though), but I can definitely relate to becoming obsessed with things. That happens all the time.

Pizza-Oh, that looks really good. I pretend I eat healthy too, but I eat out way too much.

Smoking-I've never smoked, so I can't personally relate, but almost every single person in my family does smoke-and it's because they like it.

Oh-and congrats to going bald! I was always so jealous of a girl in my highschool because every so often she would shave her head and it just looked so fantastic. I hope you are really loving it!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Wists

Little Visitor Adventures
Charlie in MO
Zazie in Canada
epic1313
« Reply #267 on: June 09, 2008 08:44:22 PM »

Tech Card: That is a wonderful drawing. As soon as I saw it I recognized it as a drawing of one of the victims from the shooting. I wish I could say more ... *hugs*

THIS ROCKS   Logged

jpoparock
Psychotic Crafting Bunny

I am the zombie queen.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #268 on: June 10, 2008 02:01:50 AM »

Pizza: Ohhhh i SOOOOO want pizza now... and its still technically breakfast time.

Cutting: I know how that feels. There were some people in my school class who cut for attention.

Smoking: I wish I still ate rice pudding, but even the smell of it now makes me feel ready to vomit. Is there a reason you can't? If it makes you feel better, and don't let it take over, then you could responsibly start again maybe? (Don't get me wrong, I know smoking is bad for your health - my nan died from it, and I don't smoke - but if it makes you feel better...)

tech:I'm so sorry for you Sad *hug*
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'm making a blanket for my uni room as it gets so cold! If you can make/spare any 5X5 inch squares of crochet, I'd happily swap you for something! Please PM me!
Silvana

Leaving the world more beautiful than I found it.

« Reply #269 on: June 10, 2008 05:00:38 AM »

Twinkies: I totally got caught stealing mints when I was about 4.  Even though I barely knew what I was doing it was one of the most humiliating events of my life haha.

The last two years:  Its so hard to try and balance your feelings about such different events in your life.  But try to stay positive.

Bozo: I wonder what brought on such a nickname?

Bald: Way to go with getting the courage!

House in the city:  Don't give up.  Right nows not the best time to put a house on the market, but there is always the future to change things.

Prisons: I have a lot of morbid fascinations as well.

Goth: I know this is irrelevant.  But in your drawing, the only differences between you and the aryan ideals is a sad look and some black lipstick.  Sooner or later you will see that you have a lot more in common with the rest of the world than you have convinced yourself.

White sheep: My boyfriend is like that.  His family is kind of... meh.  He is the only one I can feel respect for.

Good mom: If you are wondering, that means you are trying the best you can.  Thats all you can ever do.

Bra:  Looooove the fun slide.  Feel the same.  bras are so uncomfy.  But I feel floppy without one.

Cuts:  I have to admit I have little to know patience for someone that harms themselves and refuses to get help. I have known too many to think that they want anything more than attention and pity, not true healing.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 63 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Canon XSi/450D: Set Manual Focus Function
Canon XSi/450D: Set ISO Function
Canon XSi/450D: Set Format Function
Canon XSi/450D: Set Flash Function
Canon XSi/450D: Set Exposure Compensation Function
Latest Blog Articles
DIY Summer
Craft Challenge 101 Announced - Stash Buster
July 8, 2014 Featured Projects

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...