A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: If you see a project that you think is awesome and deserves to be a featured project, you can click the THIS ROCKS button to nominate it!
Total Members: 297,224
Currently Running With Scissors:
562 Guests and 25 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 63
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Post Secret Swap Round 5 Gallery  (Read 57062 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

yoyowa

It's a fez. I wear a fez now. Fezes are cool.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #220 on: June 07, 2008 02:12:16 PM »

At family gatherings, I feel like the white sheep in a room of black sheep

I know everyone thinks I am crazy, but I know that since you passed you send me hunningbirds.
I love you Grandma
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'm a fat, crafty chick. LOUD AND PROUD!

Check out my bi-weekly podcast where two twenty something heterosexual women (who act like fifty something gay men) discuss geek culture, pop culture and all things Disney, Doctor Who and theater.
http://theeclecticeccentrics.blogspot.com/
southern flower
Better the Devil that you know...

I'm not arrogant, I'm just right

« Reply #221 on: June 07, 2008 03:34:06 PM »

#2 for me!

Gran- I know you left me out ofyour will and my dad is the only reason I'm in there.  I can never forgive you.
Dad- I know you only got Gran to include me cause you tried to kill me when I wasn't born yet.  I forgive you."
THIS ROCKS   Logged

jpoparock
Psychotic Crafting Bunny

I am the zombie queen.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #222 on: June 08, 2008 04:48:47 AM »

Sheep: I feel like that too. Thats because I'm a student though. The only other people in my family who are students are still in compulsary education.

Birds:I like that you are so optimistic, but I am sorry about your grandma. *hugs*

Gran: I'm sorry your gran made you feel bad, but well done on forgiving your dad!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'm making a blanket for my uni room as it gets so cold! If you can make/spare any 5X5 inch squares of crochet, I'd happily swap you for something! Please PM me!
how_german
« Reply #223 on: June 08, 2008 09:20:28 AM »

I received another card on Friday but haven't had a chance to post until now:

"I constantly worry I am not a good mom."

Click to enlarge.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

bsonlytoots

B's Only Toots

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #224 on: June 08, 2008 09:32:15 AM »

Good Mom: I can totally understand you on this one .... or more that I'm not a better mom than mine was! If your kids are happy, fed & have a roof over their head, then you're a great mom!
« Last Edit: June 08, 2008 09:32:43 AM by bsonlytoots » THIS ROCKS   Logged

SunflowerSmiles
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile WWW
« Reply #225 on: June 08, 2008 09:34:53 AM »

sigh.....that could be my card......how to overcome that? ....who knows....wears me out sometimes
THIS ROCKS   Logged

This and That... my main blog. Drop by and say "Hello!"
  Sew Stuffed a blog about the dolls and stuffies I make
    Pinterest
sulkycat
« Reply #226 on: June 08, 2008 10:06:09 AM »

and you never ever stop worrying about it...i suspect that those who DONT worry about being a good mum are the ones with a big big problem
THIS ROCKS   Logged

nofury

With every breath of honesty, I strip before you.

« Reply #227 on: June 08, 2008 10:47:25 AM »

It says "I wish I wasn't so afraid of traveling by myself"

I'm not in this swap, so this is ...I think... my first post here. I just HAD to reply to this one, because I LOVE traveling by myself. I'm a young woman, and it shocks many, but it's SO incredibly fun! Just took a trip to NYC ----wait for it---ALL BY MYSELF!!! It was wonderful. I've been in constant relationships the past few years, and it's just such an amazing feeling to do what you want, when you want and where you want. I met new people. Some I blew off, others I hung out with. I also went during fleet week: unexpected surprise and plenty of eye-candy!!! Just watch your step. If you're alone, there's no one to catch you when you fall off a curb 'cause you were checking out a sailor's ass uniform. And such a beautiful uniform it was!!!

I implore you to PM me on this subject! It's something of a mission for me to free others from the fear of traveling alone. I'm hoping (money willing) to travel to France and England this year---ALONE!!! I couldn't be more excited. Just mad because the value of a dollar has dropped....but I digress. In case you're not keen on revealing this secret belongs to you, I'll add a few things. I'm not sure what frightens you. Is it the fear of getting lost? Well, I always say that it's truly impossible to get really lost in a city. There are always people there to help you find your way. I've never been worried about getting truly lost and I have been LOST. It can be a bit frustrating, but sometimes you stumble on the most amazing little discoveries. Other times you just get frustrated, but it's all part of the experience. Alot of people, more specifically young women, are afraid of various crimes. I always say: I'm not afraid, but I'm not stupid either. Most crimes are crimes of opportunity. Don't give anyone the opportunity. Stay out of dark alleys. Don't flash money. Look confident. BE CONFIDENT. I've been all over the place, and the only crimes I've been a victim of are property crimes at home. Violent crimes are (in contrast to the media) rare. Especially if you're careful! Afraid of missing a flight? I've done it. Just caught the next one. No charge-just inconvenience. Afraid of being ripped off? You will be. Happens to us all. Smiley

There are so many wonderful places to go and amazing cultures to experience. You don't have to go outside of the country to do so! Start small. I just returned from an airshow a couple of hours away. This might be helpful: I was by myself....well...amongst thousands, but I came alone. Then I passed out. Heat exhaustion. Yeah. Was I scared? Nope. Insanely embarrassed. Little worried that I might be sick in front of complete strangers. That didn't happen though. My stomach settled. There are so many kind people out there. I had nothing to be scared of. (Today, I'm staying in, btw!)

I do hope you PM me, because travel is a passion I'd love to give to others!

BTW, and to keep it crafty, I loved the style of your card! I would frame that in a second!!!

(pm me!)
« Last Edit: June 08, 2008 10:49:30 AM by nofury » THIS ROCKS   Logged

50 Projects in 2009! 26/50
Flickr!
Wist!
"We are all trapped in the amber of the moment. There is no why." --K. Vonnegut
hngoodlett

I'm an Aunt Ralph!

View Profile
« Reply #228 on: June 08, 2008 12:39:26 PM »

I swear I posted these pictures, but apparently not.

Card 1:

"People scare me"

Card 2:

"I hate wearing a bra."

"But feel really self-conscious without one."

THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Wist!
http://www.wists.com/hngoodlett

50 in 2011
10/50
Langwidere

Recently rediscovered Craftster - yay!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #229 on: June 08, 2008 03:49:53 PM »

"I hate wearing a bra."

"But feel really self-conscious without one."

I hate wearing bras, too.  I usually just wear camisoles and tank tops with the "bra-shelf" thing.  I find it a lot more comfortable than an actual bra, even if it doesn't always look as flattering.

And I love the craftiness of your card by the way!
« Last Edit: June 08, 2008 03:50:31 PM by Langwidere » THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 63 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Create an Adobe Flash Slide Show
How to Create an Adobe Flash Web Site
How to Create an Adobe Flash Preloader Screen
How to Create an Adobe Flash Video Player
How to Animate in Adobe Flash
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Molded Hot Glue
More Amazing Matchboxes
Meatless Monday: Pumpkin Spice Latte

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...