A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: You can now organize your bookmarks into folders!  Read more here.
Total Members: 300,924
Currently Running With Scissors:
630 Guests and 17 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 63
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Post Secret Swap Round 5 Gallery  (Read 61581 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

crafty-minou

Meow Meow Meow

View Profile WWW
« Reply #210 on: June 07, 2008 08:34:17 AM »

Sorry I'm not in the swap but I wanted to comment Tongue I shaved mine in February, easily one of my best experiences ever! I did it to raise money for the children's hospital of Ottawa, CHEO. The first shower after the shave is DIVINE. My hair is all grown out now but I'll be doing it again eventually. You should do it!!! Everyone should do it at least once in their lives.

This is what it looked like the day after Tongue

« Last Edit: June 07, 2008 08:51:00 AM by crafty-minou » THIS ROCKS   Logged

SunflowerSmiles
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile WWW
« Reply #211 on: June 07, 2008 08:51:21 AM »

I would so do it if my head didn't look like a cone!!  Looks great on you!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

This and That... my main blog. Drop by and say "Hello!"
  Sew Stuffed a blog about the dolls and stuffies I make
    Pinterest
susanab
« Reply #212 on: June 07, 2008 09:09:18 AM »

you look FAB!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

my photo blog:
nysnaps.blogspot.com
tigercub_wabbit
« Reply #213 on: June 07, 2008 10:22:45 AM »

I recieved 2 but didn't find my camera until now.....

It says "I wish I wasn't so afraid of traveling by myself"

It says: "It's been so long that I can not even remember the last time I had sex"
and the back says "I don't think my boyfriend is attracted to me"
THIS ROCKS   Logged

tigercub_wabbit
« Reply #214 on: June 07, 2008 10:29:39 AM »

traveling alone: I was really scared of that too, but when I was 19, I was sent on a speaking tour in England, Scotlnd and Wales, by myself, to speak on behalf of my political movement. I was shitting in my pants but it taught me SO MUCH about myself. just leaping into the deep is the solution for me, I think/

Been so long: This one hit really close home- My boyfriend just told me two weeks ago that he thinks we're both not attracted to each other anymore (after over two years of being a couple and around 4 years of sexul relationship).... we had a long, hard talk, so this card was difficult for me to recieve.
for us it's turned up for the better (for now)- things have happened since.
I hope it'll be the same for you, mystery craftster......
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Holliewood
Directions? What directions?

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #215 on: June 07, 2008 11:48:00 AM »

I've received 3 so far.  Smiley

Text reads: (front) I know what I see isn't real...but nobody tells me otherwise.  Therefore, I conclude I must be somewhat correct, and I'll keep losing weight until I see what should be there.  (back) or until someone notices.

Text reads: (front) We bought a house in the city. (second line fell off in transit so I'm not sure if it's supposed to be on the front or back but it reads)  But I dream of living the green hippy life in the country.

Text reads: (front) I think a lot ABOUT PRISIONS  (back) deadmaneating.com

THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Wisty goodness

You only live once, if you do it right, once is enough.---Mae West
Silvana

Leaving the world more beautiful than I found it.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #216 on: June 07, 2008 12:06:57 PM »

Back: "I don't fit in.
I chose to "go goth" in school because I wanted to be different to the 'Aryan' ideals that everyone considered to be pretty. 
5 years later, I still wear my "goth gear" and thats who I am...
...The Aryan ideals are all married.
What they don't know is that now I'M the one who points and laughs.
In my opinion, married with 2 kids by 21 is no life!"
THIS ROCKS   Logged

jpoparock
Psychotic Crafting Bunny

I am the zombie queen.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #217 on: June 07, 2008 12:44:26 PM »

Boss: My boss had no idea what she was doing and when we tried to help her by giving her hints, she blew up and took it as a challenge to her authority. I bet you're a MUCH better boss than that!

Validation: I do too. I always feel better waking up and finding new posts on my topics. I even find myself willing people to post. Its such an ego-booster when they do.

feet:  :O You're that flexible? Wow!  (I'm not freaked by the feet thing either. My brother does it)

single friends: I wish my friends were in relationships too. I feel guilty when they call and ask to have a "girls day out" but I can't go because I have plans with my sweetie.  I don't delince very often but them being single makes it worse when i do have to decline.  My sweetie sugested a big group get together and see if anybody got together, but I don't think that'll work.

cats nails: Cats nails are way cool Cheesy

bozo: Hehe, I call my psychobiology tutor that!

bald: Some people look great bald (see above). Maybe you will too? If you're worried, why not do it for charity, to have a reason? not that you need a reason to of course.

crying kids: If i hear them, i usually find myself wondering why. More often that not though, I also hear the kid being horrid and that just makes me real irritbale. I'm sorry it makes you want to vomit Sad

travelling alone: I hate it too. I make sure I have some kind of defence on my if I'm even walking into town alone. On a saturday, in the middle of the day, when there is light and people about. But there is a reason for that.

Sex: Before my current sweetie, I couldn't remember either. There were people between him and the last time, I'm sure, but we didn't do anything. Mayhaps your boyfriend is shy, and is worried that if he makes a move, you'll reject him?

losing weight: Take it from someone whose been in that situation before. People won't notice until its too late. Please don't go down that path, it only leads to heartache. My health is pretty bad because of what I did to myself.

city/country: Ooh another hippy dreamer! Perhaps you'll get your dream on day, as for me, there won't be any "counrty" left for me to move to if things keep going on the way they're going now.

prisons: Prisons are cool. I want to work in a prison!

fitting in: I agree, but if its what a person wants, then let them have that life. Personally though, I also think that its a wasted life to be married and kids by 21. And don't worry, I doubt any of us really "fit in" as such.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'm making a blanket for my uni room as it gets so cold! If you can make/spare any 5X5 inch squares of crochet, I'd happily swap you for something! Please PM me!
Gemcraft
« Reply #218 on: June 07, 2008 01:00:03 PM »

losing weight: Take it from someone whose been in that situation before. People won't notice until its too late. Please don't go down that path, it only leads to heartache. My health is pretty bad because of what I did to myself.
I second this, try and get some help before its too late, it just gets harder and harder. Could you talk to your dr or a friend maybe?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Gemcraft
Would love to swap journal ephemera if anyone is doing that
yoyowa

It's a fez. I wear a fez now. Fezes are cool.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #219 on: June 07, 2008 02:07:12 PM »

baby - I feel the same. I'm not a kid person

bald - I've wanted to shave my head forever! I hate hair...

mirror- I wish I had some word of advice but I don't. HUGS
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'm a fat, crafty chick. LOUD AND PROUD!

Check out my bi-weekly podcast where two twenty something heterosexual women (who act like fifty something gay men) discuss geek culture, pop culture and all things Disney, Doctor Who and theater.
http://theeclecticeccentrics.blogspot.com/
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 63 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Author Adena Halpern Reveals Her Favorite Movies
Author Peter Lerangis Offers Some Advice for Aspiring Writers
Rabbi Zoe Klein Talks About the Judaism
Ann Pearlman Talks About Her Book the Cookie Club
Author Jack Todd Talks About Sun Going Down
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Chalkboard Wine Glasses
Handmade Gift Ideas: Wooden Chain
Handmade Gift Ideas: Upcycled Car Trash Bag

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...