A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: When you post a project, it's easier for people to discover it if you choose a great title for your thread.
Total Members: 296,611
Currently Running With Scissors:
576 Guests and 7 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 63
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Post Secret Swap Round 5 Gallery  (Read 56202 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

KatyMai

Creator of my own little world....

View Profile
« Reply #180 on: June 05, 2008 09:00:23 AM »

Makeup - Im kinda the same, except i think makeup makes me look like a circus clown.

I once knew a guy who refused to date women who wore lots of makeup, he said he always felt like they were hiding something from him. Naked faces are best Smiley
« Last Edit: June 05, 2008 09:05:04 AM by KatyMai » THIS ROCKS   Logged
jpoparock
Psychotic Crafting Bunny

I am the zombie queen.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #181 on: June 05, 2008 09:06:06 AM »

make-up:  I feel like that when I decide to wear make-up, especially when people stare at me

Kids: I'm sorry. I believe you'll be okay though!

grade-school friends: I'll always hate my old class.. well, most of them. But not because I'm jealous. I was jealous of my teacher though!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'm making a blanket for my uni room as it gets so cold! If you can make/spare any 5X5 inch squares of crochet, I'd happily swap you for something! Please PM me!
susanab
« Reply #182 on: June 05, 2008 09:14:31 AM »

same here on the makeup scene. no  matter how I do it, it doesn't look good. but there are women who put it on on the train every morning....they pull out 6, 7 different things and balance a mirror on their knees...i just marvel at that.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

my photo blog:
nysnaps.blogspot.co m
IHearTreesCry
« Reply #183 on: June 05, 2008 11:26:22 AM »

Front says: "He's married. He has kids. And you're sleeping with him. You're a mistress. And I can't forgive that."

Back says: "He won't leave his wife for the sake of his kids. In ten years he'll leave her and you're willing to wait for him. Yet he spends all his free time screwing you, not with his kids. Where's the logic in that?"
THIS ROCKS   Logged

yoyowa

It's a fez. I wear a fez now. Fezes are cool.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #184 on: June 05, 2008 11:55:32 AM »

I rec'd two today!  The first one was sent as a postcard and was damaged in the mail... I only have one side of it and there's no code - so please if this is yours, PM the organizer so they can list it, I was to see the other side too lol. 
http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/P1090462.JPG

It says " I haven't told anyone, not even my fiance, because I only have love for my ring and don't want ppl to think anything negative about it because of what kind of a person she was.  Now I feel a little bit of sadness everytime someone tells me they love my ring and I tell them it was hers."

The anonymous sender said the front was to say: My mother didn't tell me how much she hated her mothers (my grandmother) until 2 years after I had been wearing her ring as my engagement ring
« Last Edit: June 06, 2008 01:23:34 PM by rackycoo » THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'm a fat, crafty chick. LOUD AND PROUD!

Check out my bi-weekly podcast where two twenty something heterosexual women (who act like fifty something gay men) discuss geek culture, pop culture and all things Disney, Doctor Who and theater.
http://theeclecticeccentrics.blogspot.com/
bsonlytoots

B's Only Toots

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #185 on: June 05, 2008 02:05:15 PM »

Mistress: I can totally understand you ... my mom was the mistress for a long time when I was younger ... I though it was stupid mostly to involve me in it (I was a child still!)

Ring: That's so sad, but you should only think of what the ring means now (the love between you and your fiance) not of whom it belonged to before! Then it can only bring a smile & warm fuzzy feeling! Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Lilyvanilli
« Reply #186 on: June 05, 2008 09:53:27 PM »

"The last two years have been......Horrible: Nana May, Grandma Natalie, Uncle Johnny, Uncle Gary, Grandma Ginny, Grandpa Bill.......Wonderfu l: Beautiful place to live, New love, Inheritance, New job, Promotion."

The back says: "I don't know how to feel."
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Lilyvanilli
« Reply #187 on: June 05, 2008 09:55:18 PM »

I don't really know what to say about this one, except that I'm sorry, and I hope you can try to focus on all of those wonderful things and just try to stay positive.  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Langwidere

Recently rediscovered Craftster - yay!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #188 on: June 05, 2008 09:59:11 PM »

"I always made sure to buy you yellow flowers.  I knew they were your favorite.  Now I only buy flowers to put on your grave."
« Last Edit: June 05, 2008 10:00:57 PM by Langwidere » THIS ROCKS   Logged
fairweatherknitter
« Reply #189 on: June 05, 2008 10:52:15 PM »

http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk175/stolendreamscrafts/swaps/postsecret5/P1010224.jpg
"Sometimes I don't feel like continuing to live. I don't want to kill myself, I just want it all to stop or go away. I want to be calm. I want to be happy again."
  Sadly. I have been feeling this way for a while now.  Its just a damned drag thats all.  I have no advice but man it was spooky reading this postcard because I feel the same way.  I just try to remember that it has to get a bit better.. not even looking for a lot better. 

« Last Edit: June 06, 2008 01:24:37 PM by rackycoo - Reason: Please don't quote photos! » THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 63 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Sam Rollinson - Model Profile - Interview & Runway
Why Do People Wear Makeup?
Get Marilyn Monroe’s Winged Eyeliner
SELF Magazine’s 2014 Healthy Beauty Award Winners
How to Apply Blush
Latest Blog Articles
Winner of Craft Challenge #100-Pottermouth
July 23, 2014 Featured Projects
Tute Tuesday: Fabric and Felt Bird Ornament

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...