A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
News 05/06/14: Craftster has gone mobile!  Read the big news here!
Total Members: 297,175
Currently Running With Scissors:
584 Guests and 19 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 63
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Post Secret Swap Round 5 Gallery  (Read 57010 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

yoyowa

It's a fez. I wear a fez now. Fezes are cool.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #130 on: June 03, 2008 02:31:20 PM »

WOOO! I MISSED A LOT!

aspca - My family watched a lot of BBC America, which likes to play those commercials. When I hear "Angel" by Sarah Mcclauclin (spelt horribly, I know) I know its that commerical and I get teary, grab my dog and hug her!

work - TELL ME ABOUT IT! I gave up doing my best at my old job a LONG time ago and i still was better than everyone there,

martial arts - I'm glad you found something to release your energy.

swim suit- I'm not a fan of the beach, but pools? Only friends and family see you. who cares?

makeup - I think its pointless too but on OCCASION i wear it if I want to feel pretty myself. I am who I am, bad skin and all. What's the point of hiding it? And what's the point of keeping it from the someone on a date. If it works out they'll see you a mess eventually, might as well warn them ahead of time, lol
« Last Edit: June 03, 2008 02:37:35 PM by yoyowa » THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'm a fat, crafty chick. LOUD AND PROUD!

Check out my bi-weekly podcast where two twenty something heterosexual women (who act like fifty something gay men) discuss geek culture, pop culture and all things Disney, Doctor Who and theater.
http://theeclecticeccentrics.blogspot.com/
tazzell
« Reply #131 on: June 03, 2008 02:44:41 PM »

Sick - I worry that my small people feel responsible for me but I try really hard to ensure they grow up having childhoods and not constantly worrying...that was my childhood.

Habit - I can think of worse things you could be drinking Wink

Make-up - I know what you mean I wear very little, surely I can't go too wrong that way..well I hope.

Work - I know that one only too well myself.

Phone calls - I actually unplug mine when I really can't face having to answer it.

Kids - being a parent I know only too well how some kids are obnoxious, parenting skills are sometimes sadly lacking and I wonder why I work so hard to make sure my kids behave.  But I do and I always will. Wink

Writer- just doodle and write whatever jumps into your head.  I've found old sketch pads and essays and am always amazed that I actually did that...in a good way.

Friends - I sadly understand this one too, being let down sucks but you will find good friends who would never intentionally do that to you, and they are worth the wait.

Calm - oh yes for some wonderful quiet peace.

Caller Id - I still have my Dad's number on my cell phone 4 years since he died. Sad

Society - Most definately, what ever happened to a sense of community?

SpongeBob Squarepants - ROCKS!

Crush - Crushes are wonderful.

Career - I remember one of my friends worrying that I wouldn't like her because she didn't ever want kids and wanted to focus on her career.  I was quick to reassure her that I totally respected her decision as she had respected mine for wanting kids.  I'm sorry someone hurt you instead of being proud of the wonderful person you are.

Welfare - Welfare is a great system for helping people back onto their feet or supporting those who trully need it but it is sad that some people choose it as a career.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Taz

'Life must be understood backwards, but it must be lived forwards' - Soren Kierkegaard

My wists
http://www.wists.com/tazzell
My blog
http://cutitandpinit.blogspot.com/

Trends may come and go but I'll always be a crafter.
how_german
« Reply #132 on: June 03, 2008 03:14:25 PM »

My third card showed up in the mail today!

"I miss my dogs when I'm at work"

The back, with a thumb strategically placed to cover the secret code:

"Sometimes more than I miss my husband"
THIS ROCKS   Logged

epic1313
« Reply #133 on: June 03, 2008 03:19:30 PM »

Dog/Husband: That one made me smile  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

jpoparock
Psychotic Crafting Bunny

I am the zombie queen.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #134 on: June 03, 2008 04:09:35 PM »

habit: Don't worry. I have worse habits. namely blowing off working to play games/craft instead.

makeup: I know that... make-up is wasted on kids these days IMO and they can't ever seem to put it on right. I bet you can do better than them!

dogs: Hehe, i miss my pup and my two cats more than my dad... but everyone knows that anyway - im just more of an animal person Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'm making a blanket for my uni room as it gets so cold! If you can make/spare any 5X5 inch squares of crochet, I'd happily swap you for something! Please PM me!
Nven
Also known as Aeramel

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #135 on: June 03, 2008 05:25:32 PM »

"I get a lot of 'best girlfriend' e-mails - but I don't really have any best girlfriends."

My best [girl]friends know not to send me spam =)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Interested in personal swaps; offering knits for eco baby and mama items.
Langwidere

Recently rediscovered Craftster - yay!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #136 on: June 03, 2008 06:25:45 PM »

Best girl friends: I don't have any best girl friends, either.  Actually, I don't really have any girl friends at all.  Acquaintances, sure, but no one I can call up and go out with or confide in.  I really regret not developing those sort of life long friendships in high school or college.  I'm trying to meet more people so maybe someday I will have a best girl friend, but some days it seems so unlikely, as if I missed my chance already.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
KiwiDragons
Get it together!

Stacked Sheep. :)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #137 on: June 03, 2008 06:46:49 PM »

I posted my last card right before work, so I didn't have time to comment, so now I can.

Mom on phone: I could have written this card. I love my mom and I love talking to her, sometimes, but she can just talk and talk and talk forever about nothing and I hate being on the phone without a purpose.

Spongebob: I'm a fan.

ASPCA: Me too! The music, the looks of the animals, the message-I'm always bawling.

Welfare: Hearing about people abusing the system makes me so mad when I know that there are really some people out there that could use that help and can't get it.

Work: At my job, the worst employees get the best treatment. I hate it because it's hard for me to NOT do a good job and I get screwed for it.

Dogs: I love mine that much as well.

Girlfriends: I totally relate to this card as well. I don't have many girlfriends, but lots of acquaintances that like "chain" letters like that.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Wists

Little Visitor Adventures
Charlie in MO
Zazie in Canada
Langwidere

View Profile WWW
« Reply #138 on: June 03, 2008 07:53:10 PM »

"I'm always worried that we don't have enough food, even though we always have enough.  I think it's because my mom always asked me over and over if I had enough to eat when I was growing up..."

The back has definitions of different types of food.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Langwidere

View Profile WWW
« Reply #139 on: June 03, 2008 07:56:03 PM »

Closed.

Open.  "I'm too scared to open my own Etsy!  I would hate to waste all of that time and energy and not sell anything."
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 63 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Felt with Crochet
How to Crochet a Christmas Scarf
How to Crochet Fab Faux Scarf
How to Crochet Candle Lace Covers
How to Crochet Beanie Hat
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: DIY Drum Light
Tute Tuesday: Fleece Puppy Bed
Matchbox Mania!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...