A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Curious if a project is for sale, or if someone wants to do a private swap with you?  Please Personal Message the member rather than posting on the thread.
Total Members: 297,466
Currently Running With Scissors:
618 Guests and 17 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 63
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Post Secret Swap Round 5 Gallery  (Read 57341 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

yoyowa

It's a fez. I wear a fez now. Fezes are cool.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #40 on: May 28, 2008 02:19:53 PM »

I love animals, but I'm not a vegitarian....I don't like that i eat meat but I do...Now I feel sad...lol.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'm a fat, crafty chick. LOUD AND PROUD!

Check out my bi-weekly podcast where two twenty something heterosexual women (who act like fifty something gay men) discuss geek culture, pop culture and all things Disney, Doctor Who and theater.
http://theeclecticeccentrics.blogspot.com/
jpoparock
Psychotic Crafting Bunny

I am the zombie queen.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #41 on: May 28, 2008 04:24:33 PM »

Animals: I really, really care about animals. I understand the meat is murder thing too. The picture is really beautiful!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'm making a blanket for my uni room as it gets so cold! If you can make/spare any 5X5 inch squares of crochet, I'd happily swap you for something! Please PM me!
Langwidere

Recently rediscovered Craftster - yay!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #42 on: May 29, 2008 07:11:42 AM »

THIS ROCKS   Logged
how_german
« Reply #43 on: May 29, 2008 09:11:34 AM »

Very beautiful card, and I sympathize with your secret.  I'm glad you made the right choice for you and didn't bring a child into this world that you couldn't offer the kind of life it deserves. I know this is a sensitive subject for people, but I'm of the pro-choice mindset.  If you're not, that's absolutely fine but please don't try to tell me how wrong I am. 

I'm glad the secrets have started to actually get...secretive. Up until now I was worried that mine were too "juicy".  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Langwidere

View Profile WWW
« Reply #44 on: May 29, 2008 09:34:31 AM »

I love the picture on this postcard and how it fits with the secret.  It looks like it was taken from a magazine, so I think it must have been a bit of a fortunate find. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged
jpoparock
Psychotic Crafting Bunny

I am the zombie queen.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #45 on: May 29, 2008 10:20:11 AM »

Abortion - Im glad you feel you made the right decision. Nothing worse to me than regretting it.

ETA: My dad just called to let me know I've recieved an envelope from "craftster" (I assume someone maybe put craftser on the envelope somewhere?) with American staps on it Cheesy He's bringing it with him when my family visit me on saturday, so i'll hopefully be able to post it then as this is the ONLY swap I'm getting envelopes from I think...
« Last Edit: May 29, 2008 01:57:44 PM by jpoparock » THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'm making a blanket for my uni room as it gets so cold! If you can make/spare any 5X5 inch squares of crochet, I'd happily swap you for something! Please PM me!
around
mama

where are we going? why are we in this handbasket?

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #46 on: May 29, 2008 04:55:05 PM »

i'm feeling self-conscious about commenting on cards, because then it might be obvious when i don't comment on a card, that that one would be mine. that's why i stopped commenting on the cards. Maybe one of my secrets should have been that i'm undiagnosed, but probably neurotic. so far they're all wonderful, and i'm glad to have been a participant in this sharing.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

the centuries are sprinkled with rare magic and divine creatures who help us get past the common and extraordinary ills that beset us

Favorite Craftster quote --
"Normal" is for chumps, suckers and saps. -TheMistressT
epic1313
« Reply #47 on: May 29, 2008 05:46:21 PM »

i'm feeling self-conscious about commenting on cards, because then it might be obvious when i don't comment on a card, that that one would be mine. that's why i stopped commenting on the cards. Maybe one of my secrets should have been that i'm undiagnosed, but probably neurotic. so far they're all wonderful, and i'm glad to have been a participant in this sharing.

I'm glad I'm not the only one feeling this way.  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Langwidere

View Profile WWW
« Reply #48 on: May 29, 2008 06:17:07 PM »

Me too!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Lilyvanilli
« Reply #49 on: May 29, 2008 06:45:41 PM »

Me too!!

Me 3!! Or 4! Whatever.  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 63 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
L*Space By Monica Wise 2013 At Mercedes Benz Fashion Week, Miami Beach
Red Carter 2013 At Mercedes Benz Fashion Week Swim, Miami Beach
Mara Hoffman 2013 At Mercedes Benz Fashion Week Swim, Miami Beach
Aqua Di Lara 2013 At Mercedes Benz Fashion Week Swim, Miami Beach
Caffe 2013 At Mercedes Benz Fashion Week Swim, Miami Beach
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Sandwich Wrap
Falling Leaves
Meatless Monday: Provencal Inspired Quiche

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...