A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Join us for fun, contests and discussions on Craftster's Facebook page!
Total Members: 295,102
Currently Running With Scissors:
427 Guests and 9 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: what are you working on?!  (Read 2531 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

ZellaBella
« Reply #40 on: October 06, 2008 03:25:09 PM »

arm warmer it's getting cold!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Molly.Connelly
« Reply #41 on: October 07, 2008 12:59:04 AM »

I just finished some cool stuff for a swap. but I fear I'm not as good at crochet as I wish I was =/ or maybe I'm just being over critical.
I'm working on a hooded dress with some warm fuzzy grey/purple yarn.
also I bought some rice so I can make stuffed animals that you then stuff with the rice so you can microwave them and make them all warm to snuggle with. then I gotta make everyone christmas presents. I saw an adorable pattern in Crochet today for a tea set that I think I might make for my bf's cousins for christmas if I don't completely procrastinate. I'm also thinking of making bath sets for the girls on my christmas list.
I always have a billion ideas and only half of them ever get done
THIS ROCKS   Logged

aehathor
« Reply #42 on: October 07, 2008 02:14:58 AM »

I am working on a Link costume, from The Legend of Zelda, for my 7 year-old daughter. It is mostly crochet, but I have to sew the tunic together. So far it's fun to make. Then I was informed by my 10 year-old daughter that I will be making a Princess Zelda costume next. I haven't figured that one out yet........ Undecided
THIS ROCKS   Logged

When in doubt; don't.
missmoppet
« Reply #43 on: October 07, 2008 04:51:04 AM »

im swamped!  Im working on my 12 days of christmas swap, finishing up a craft item for a personal swap.  I need to make curtains for my BIL.  and I have to make 3 quilts for Christmas presents.  Plus, a few smaller items for Christmas presents too, like a beanie, a scarf, and a few other things.   Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

-Happiness resides not in possessions, and not in gold, happiness dwells in the soul.

-Currently crafting.....A Weasley blanket.  I'd love some squares made from fellow Craftsters.
ZellaBella
« Reply #44 on: October 07, 2008 08:30:06 AM »

wow everyone seems so busy!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

fantasticmio
Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Yarn Hacker

Smells like chicken!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #45 on: October 07, 2008 10:24:00 AM »

Let's see, I'm working feverishly on my Halloween costume (not going to say what it is since I'll probably enter the Craftster Challenge with it); and Christmas ornaments for a church Bazaar.  Oh! And a twin-sized blanket for my cousin to give to her daughter for Christmas.

After those three things, I have a list as long as my leg of Christmas presents to make!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

AttieNichole

Welcoming Spring!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #46 on: October 07, 2008 01:21:32 PM »

I'm working on a three toned rose/pink ripple afghan which will take forever.  I'm only on the first row and it took me over 30 minutes.  I'm an experienced crocheter so I was very surprised at how long it would take.  I'm also working on a free form afghan which is less like free form in terms of texture, but it is more or less just attaching random unfinished projects together.

When my grandmother died almost exactly a year ago, I inherited her crochet collection and lots of unfinished projects.  A lot of the yarn was trashed due to mold, rot, and other things (it was stored in a storage facility outside where there was an apparent leak), but there was also a lot of good yarn.

I also received tons of unfinished projects as well as finished projects.  The greatest thing was a pair of wedding gloves that were incredibly intricate and made of really thin crochet thread.

I'm also in two swaps right now, so I'm busy, busy, busy!

Happy crocheting everyone!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

attienichole.etsy.c om
ecozombie.etsy.com
pinterest.com/aimeetraveler
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
My Favorite Southern Comfort Foods, from Trisha Yearwood
How to Make a Pork and Potato Meatloaf
What To Whip Up With Your Thanksgiving Leftovers
Outside The Box: Spicy Turducken
Check Out The Healthiest Hotel Food
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Fairy Garden
CrafTATstic Crafty Tattoos: 30th Birthday Tattoo
April 17, 2014 Featured Projects

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...