A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you have a crafty tattoo?  We'd love to feature it in our Crafty Tattoos blog series!  Share it with us here!
Total Members: 296,743
Currently Running With Scissors:
448 Guests and 13 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 9
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: The sparklies for the Jar of Beads swap GALLERY! (send 5/26)  (Read 5725 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

noxluff

Happy New Year! <3

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #30 on: May 27, 2008 04:17:20 PM »

I received from lylmousy today!  :3  Here is my loot!

The jar looks like a little goldfish bowl- I love it!

Picture of everything that was in the jar.  Lots of goodies!

I like these beads, they remind me of fish.  Cheesy

A close-up of all the beads n' things.

I got lots of neat stuff- I can't wait to put it to good use!  Thank you, lylmousy!  I hope you like mine- you should get it by tomorrow, I think, since I sent a day after you.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Happy New Year!!!!  <3

God bless!
littlefawnpug
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Formally known as missmoppet

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #31 on: May 27, 2008 04:20:10 PM »

Ohhh, I like the rope/string you got!!!   Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

-I give up on making TOL pendants.  If anyone would like to have my stone chips, wire and ect.  I would gladly trade it all for some knitting/crochet stuff.

-Currently crafting.....A Weasley blanket.  I'd love some squares made from fellow Craftsters.
myklia
« Reply #32 on: May 27, 2008 05:05:10 PM »

Not only do I love the contents of the jar, but I love the jar.  Very cool.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

lylmousy
« Reply #33 on: May 27, 2008 05:31:10 PM »

I got my jar from noxluff today!

The wonderful jar.

I love the Richard Scarry pictures on the jar.

look at the wonderful candy

all the wonderful beads

more beads, and some earring hooks

I am going to have so much fun with these. I can't wait to start.  Thank you noxluff for making my first swap so fun!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Only exceptionally rational people can afford to be absurd.
kirstilynne
« Reply #34 on: May 27, 2008 07:17:30 PM »

i adore the richard scary jar! that brings me back a few years!  Grin nice stuff ladies.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I love personal swapping! PM me!!!!

Feel like some shopping?
www.kirstilynne.ets y.com
meganlorraine
-Meg

Do what you like: Like what you do

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #35 on: May 27, 2008 09:29:53 PM »

Ohhh what fun! Nice work ladies!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I need bottle cap earrings with pictures of my kitty. Will swap anything for them!!!!!!

Pinterest- http://pinterest.com/meganlorraine/

I love personal swaps and would love some help making quilt squares. Let me know if you're interested!
hahnasay
im awesome

OMG! IS THAT A DUCK?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #36 on: May 27, 2008 10:00:30 PM »

hey!

i got my package monday afternoon after i came home from my trip. i was so excited.

i think i had the best partner ever! thanks kirstilynne! i got waaaaaay more then i ever thought, and i love it all. i cant wait to start making things with them Cheesy

here are some random goodies Cheesy  there was some chocolate too, but i ate that before i could take a picture of it Tongue

I was sent a clear plastic container that had all this stuff in it

and this stuff.   i love all the nickel free stuff, you did such a good job finding all these things Smiley

two more bags of beads

some fun little wood things, i can paint them and make them into pendants, i cant wait!

group shot, with card!

i love everything!! thanks so much Cheesy
« Last Edit: May 27, 2008 10:03:51 PM by hahnasay » THIS ROCKS   Logged

you may say im a dreamer, but im not the only one

Current Swaps:
Dinosaur Swap Rd2 - Awaiting Feedback
WWP Rd18 Ostara Swap - Awaiting Feedback
Once You Pop 2010 Springtime - Awaiting Feedback

Etsy: http://www.etsy.com/shop/hahnasay

Photography Website: http://shahnachristine.wordpress.c
bunnyrabbit

will trade craft supplies for yarn!

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 27, 2008 10:14:13 PM »

omg i totally have swappers anxiety.
i got my package from instantkarma today and it is FAMAZING (you know.. effin' amazing)!!
i will be posting pictures tomorrow, i promise!! my memory card is acting all goofy right now.
i got the most awesome beads, stone beads, shrinky dinks, charms, nifty recycled beads, glass beads, wood beads, shell beads, alphabet beads...... tiny people in my jar!! not to mention the jar itself is FAMAZING (again with the word, i know).

INSTANTKARMA, YOU ROCK!!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I need to get rid of stuff!! i have soap kits, bath salt kits, lip balm kits, plain canvas tote bags, fabric paints, and other stuff i'm trying to clean out. It'd be cool to swap for yarn, but i'll give it away FREE! PM me if you're interested!!!
instantkarma
« Reply #38 on: May 28, 2008 09:10:47 AM »

Hahah, the "tiny people in my jar" line makes me laugh. Cheesy I'm glad you liked everything I sent - I had a lot of fun getting things together to send to you, and decorating the jar that way is literally one of my crowning achievements.

I received from bunnyrabbit yesterday too - here are the pictures! Smiley Excuse any crappiness of pictures, by the way - I was going to get a new camera with my stimulus check, but then my tuition for college went up again...

Everything all together! We have a postcard from Iowa, the envelope that it was all sent in, her really really sweet card that she sent along, and the bottle. There are also project cards in the card! I thought that was awesome because I never really follow any rules/guidelines for making jewelry; maybe now that I have some cards I'll do things that are more advanced than "pick up bead, put it on wire, add an earring hook - yay! all done!". Cheesy

All of the beads spilled on my floor. I was surprised at how many beads that little bottle could hold!

The huge leaf bead that was tied around the bottle. I love this. I loved it even more once I took it out in the light and realized that there are gold sparkles in it too. Smiley

Everything divided up - it was hard to get a good picture. I will point out that some of the red beads are these awesome swirly faux shell beads that I adore. I was actually in a bead store earlier today looking at shell beads!

Last but not least, my favorite beads of the bunch. They're wooden and have pretty little flowery (I think....I can't remember, they're kind of far away right now) designs on them. Love them. Smiley There are also some turquoise-looking beds in there too that I like, but I didn't take a picture of them because I figure that everyone knows what turquoise looks like.

Thank you so much, bunnyrabbit! I really liked everything!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

On a swapping hiatus due to college...

http://www.wists.com/cherryxantacids
winstongang

I like to move it move it!

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: May 28, 2008 09:27:57 AM »

When I received my package from bkrenning4, I nearly fainted from the weight! She spoiled me rotten, and I LOOOVE everything! Take a look at my loot-

Lots of lovely lampwork beads, tons of fun metal charms and findings, 4 spools of fun wire, and loads and loads of other beads! My favorites are the glass leaf pendants and all of the stone beads!

Thank you so much, Kristine! I really love everything Smiley

Megan
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Blog!
http://fabulouslycrafty.blogspot.com/

~Art washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life~
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 9 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Draw Disco Bear from Happy Tree Friends
How to Draw Diego from Dora the Explorer
How to Draw Dad from The Amazing Gumball
How to Draw a Cute Dragon
How to Draw Cro Marmot from Happy Tree Friends
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Art Pen Case
Sock It To Me!
Meatless Monday: Kale and Edamame Salad

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...