A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Did you know you can view all images posted by a member? Learn how here!
Total Members: 305,029
Currently Running With Scissors:
598 Guests and 28 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 21
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: DIY Kit Swap Round 10 Gallery  (Read 16873 times)
Tags for this thread: gifts_for_knitters  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Pinky Damone
recovering..slowly but surely

My sewing machine is its own special brand of hell

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #120 on: July 07, 2008 06:07:14 PM »

I received from Holliewood and I'm sooooooo excited! Here's the goods! (Forgive my crummy fuzzy pictures..my camera is on its way to be with Jesus..that's what happens when you never keep it in a case..kids..don't try that at home. Undecided)

Tons of Sculpey III clay, a clay rolling pin, other clay tools, and a shatterproof ruler! Which is good..because I'm a bit clumsy!

A folder with instructions, projects, and even paper that lets you print things onto the clay! I didn't even know that they made that stuff!!! and she knows I adore fashion and shoes so she included two art prints. Which I will be hanging up in the fashion museum. <--That's the nickname for my closet!

SHe mad e a cake charm for me and a bracelet full of poly clay goodies!!! There's even an ice cream sandwich and a bompop! HOW AWESOME! Those two charms are my favorites.

okay...and here's the best part..wait for it...are you ready?...wait for it..

A PASTA MACHINE DUDE! I was too cheap and lazy to get myself one of those!!! lol. WHen we were Imng..she asked did I have a toaster oven! So part of me thought she might send one..lol. But that would have been too much..But honestly I never in a million years thought she'd send a PASTA MACHINE!

How amped am I ?!?!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

MY ETSY IS BEING CONSTRUCTED!
www.pinkydamone.etsy.com

PINY DAMONE BLOG
www.pinkydamone.blogspot.com

THIS WIST IS BANANAS! B-A-N-A-N-A-S!
http://www.wists.com/NiRoshaK
littlebluegirl
« Reply #121 on: July 08, 2008 07:25:33 AM »

Wow, what a cool package Pinky Damone. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

justusetape
« Reply #122 on: July 08, 2008 07:40:53 AM »

What great goodies. Awesome kit!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Pinky Damone
recovering..slowly but surely

My sewing machine is its own special brand of hell

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #123 on: July 08, 2008 08:35:35 AM »

Yeah..she sooo rocks! And the pictures came out better than I expected..maybe I don't need a new camera?! SIKE!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

MY ETSY IS BEING CONSTRUCTED!
www.pinkydamone.etsy.com

PINY DAMONE BLOG
www.pinkydamone.blogspot.com

THIS WIST IS BANANAS! B-A-N-A-N-A-S!
http://www.wists.com/NiRoshaK
bluwave06
Tutorial Contributor

Fifties Twist

View Profile WWW
« Reply #124 on: July 08, 2008 03:18:08 PM »

Awesome package!!! Everyone wanted to learn polymer clay, I have yet to try. But maybe by the time the next one is up we will have more who does polymer clay, including me. It seems easy enough, I already have a toaster oven and an old pasta machine that I can use.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

1boy1girl1kitty2
« Reply #125 on: July 08, 2008 04:03:43 PM »

i feel so bad!! i received last week from justusetape but am just now posting pics! i'm so sorry! i'm my defense my children passed around the measles and now are passing around an ear infection and tonsillitis. why they couldn't all get sick at the same time i don't know but i sure hope they ALL get better soon so i can get some sleep! anyway onto the pics!

i got an amazing little booklet on how to make my first little embroidery

and an awesome box of materials and floss and such that i will need (with bonus cheat sheet inside)

canvas all hooped up and printed ready for me to start

and the best thing of all!! the sublime stitching book!! not only is it loaded with stitch instructions but patterns too!!! and what my partner didn't know (maybe she did) is that i collect craft books!!! i almost have a full wall of them!! and to my husbands dismay i try to use each and everyone of them!

thanks so much justusetape!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Personal swap friendly - check out my profile for wishlist and wist
- looking for a HTF superhero squad knit fabric (cartoonish superman, iron man and the like)
murbeck
They call me a redneck, and I reckon that I am

"the chief enemy of creativity is good sense"

View Profile WWW
« Reply #126 on: July 08, 2008 04:05:42 PM »

hmmm.... if there's another round for this, I think I'll sign up from the beginning and pick embroidery for something that I want to learn really bad  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"You are ALWAYS smiling"
"That's because I'm happy"

Facebook
I'm Wistful
I'm pinteresting!

What good is warmth without cold to give it sweetness?
Allegory

A Modern Girl Made of Middle English

View Profile
« Reply #127 on: July 08, 2008 05:15:02 PM »

All these kits look great! I finally got mine off in the mail and I can't wait to see what Cal thinks of it  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Will swap fabric (and maybe some other things) for tattoo/flash magazines. I seriously need about 1000 magazines. PM me!

My kingdom for KinderEggs

http://www.wists.com/allegory
OnePinkHippo
« Reply #128 on: July 08, 2008 05:59:28 PM »

Ooo, that embroidery kit is badass. (Excuse my language, but it is!  Lips sealed)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

OnePinkHippo
« Reply #129 on: July 08, 2008 07:19:30 PM »

FINALLY, EVERYTHING HAS COME TOGETHER. I received, opened, made this face:  Shocked, got really really excited, finished and sent out my kit, charged my camera batteries, took pictures, and BAM now I'm here and ready.

mamaAnn sent me the coolest needle felting kit in the world. When I get back from vacation I'm going to be a (hopefully!) needle felting fool.  Cool But enough talk, onto the pictures:

This is the cool carryall case I got. How did she know I have organization problems?  Huh

The goodies inside:WOOL ROVING

I know you can't needle felt without it, but it got me really excited. Look at those awesome colors! It makes me feel like I can really do it now. (That and the fact I have no clue where to buy it. Joann's maybe?)

A teddy bear notepad, CLOVER NEEDLE FELTING TOOL, two cookie cutters (which will probably be used first), and a neat-o crochet/needle book. If that's what it was intended for, that's what I'm using it for!  Tongue I need a travel case anyway.

And a whole book she compiled herself of needlefelting, and a lil needle felting kit, which I think I will try first.

Woo!  Cheesy I hope she likes my kit just as much. And thanks bluwave06 for organizing this swap!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 21 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Philippa Gregory Talks About Margaret Beaufort Part 2
Philippa Gregory Talks About Margaret Beaufort Part 3
Meet Author Andrew Clements
Laren Strasnick Offers Readers Some Words of Wisdom
Meet Author Natalie Goldberg
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Thrifty Dog Bed
October 29, 2014 Featured Projects
Craft Challenge #103, Foodie Frenzy 2 Winner

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...