A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Fanatic Friends of Craftster now have the ability to disable ads on Craftster! Read more here.
Total Members: 296,654
Currently Running With Scissors:
674 Guests and 27 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Victoriana Swap! Sign-ups CLOSED! Send-outs 7/9/08  (Read 16708 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

SevsOnlyGirl
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #190 on: July 07, 2008 01:54:22 PM »

I'm still working on my package to lucy van pelt - but I just checked on my package from her and it looks like it arrived this morning!!!  I hope it didn't get too wet - it's been raining all afternoon here - hopefully at my house it isn't too wet. Cheesy

THIS ROCKS   Logged
antarcticraft

Head Counselor of Camp Crochet

« Reply #191 on: July 08, 2008 07:59:49 AM »

One more day of crafting before send-outs! If you haven't heard from your partner in a while, now is definitely a good time to check in. Otherwise, don't forget to PM your partner and me with your DC (if you're sending in the US) when you send! Smiley

Definitely check out the gallery if you haven't yet - we've got some wonderful crafts posted already. I can't wait to see what the rest of you have come up with!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Vote for the winner of Crochet Challenge 9, our first Stitch-Off! For this challenge, participants explored Shell Stitch. Vote here!
Allegory

A Modern Girl Made of Middle English

View Profile
« Reply #192 on: July 08, 2008 05:13:30 PM »

Sent! Yay! I can't wait to see more of the crafts from this swap.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Will swap fabric (and maybe some other things) for tattoo/flash magazines. I seriously need about 1000 magazines. PM me!

My kingdom for KinderEggs

http://www.wists.com/allegory
antarcticraft

« Reply #193 on: July 09, 2008 06:20:44 AM »

On this day in 1900, Queen Victoria royal assent to a federal act uniting the colonies of Australia into a unified commonwealth. One hundred and eight years later are

SENDOUTS FOR THE VICTORIANA SWAP!

Just a few quick reminders:

1) If I don't hear from you before I wake up tomorrow morning (6am U.S. Central Time) with either a) notification of sending with a DC if available or b) notification of sending late with an estimated shipping date, I will bring down the wrath of Marley's ghost, Frankenstein, Dracula, Dorian Grey, and the House of Usher upon you! If you've already contacted me and your partner, then there is no need to do so again.

2) Check the status updates on the front page! If for some reason you see an error, PM me for a correction. If your name is in red, please PM me immediately; if you think you'll be sending late, just make sure you stay in regular communication! I will note sending, communication, and participation on your swap feedback.

3) Make sure you PM your partner AND me when you send, with your DC (if applicable).

4) If you have any questions about packaging methods or the best shipping rates, let us know! We've got a lot of veteran swappers here. Smiley

Otherwise, happy crafting! We're all looking forward to seeing what you've come up with. We have two fantastic posts in the gallery already, with more coming soon.

Thanks again for participating in the Victoriana Swap!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Vote for the winner of Crochet Challenge 9, our first Stitch-Off! For this challenge, participants explored Shell Stitch. Vote here!
alicelovester
« Reply #194 on: July 09, 2008 02:09:12 PM »

Sent! I can't wait to see what everyone came up with.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

antarcticraft

« Reply #195 on: July 09, 2008 05:41:41 PM »

I have sent! I ended up being so pleased with my "large" that I think I just might have to make one for myself! It's the first time I've had a vision to try something new and it actually came out the way I imagined it. Smiley I hope it survives the mailing!

ETA: My boyfriend made a lovely teaser shot out of the pics I took today:

« Last Edit: July 09, 2008 06:32:29 PM by antarcticraft » THIS ROCKS   Logged

tantrum
« Reply #196 on: July 09, 2008 09:19:44 PM »

oh boy, I can't wait, i can't wait!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"If we resist our passions, it is more through their weakness than from our strength"
SevsOnlyGirl

« Reply #197 on: July 10, 2008 05:57:13 AM »

I love that teaser shot, now I'm intrigued!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
antarcticraft

« Reply #198 on: July 10, 2008 06:05:49 AM »

Hello Swappers! Thanks to those of you who sent out yesterday or PM'd me with an estimated time for a late package. Please take a moment to check out the status updates on the first page (where you will also find a link to the gallery) to make sure I've updated you accordingly. If you've been quiet here in the forum, now is a great time to start making your presence known, if you want to avoid a comment about poor participation in your feedback! Wink Luckily, there is plenty to chat about in our beautiful gallery.

SADLY, I DID NOT HEAR FROM SEVERAL OF YOU YESTERDAY
. Haunting agents are standing by to begin terrorizing your dreams until you contact me; in the meantime, PLEASE PM ME IMMEDIATELY to prevent negative feedback. If your name is in BOLD RED on the status update list, then this means YOU.

Otherwise, feel free to post teaser photos like the one above, and to stalk the gallery for the gorgeous creations that have started to appear!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

alicelovester
« Reply #199 on: July 10, 2008 03:16:44 PM »

I couldn't resist posting a teaser for Wildflowers. I hope none of these are too obvious--it's hard to tell, since I spent so much time with these!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Momofuku Culinary Lab Creates Flavor Explosion
How to Make a 90 Second Thai Chicken Pizza
Easy Chicken Curry Recipe
How to Prepare Homemade Lo Mein
Korean BBQ Braised Oxtails Recipe
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Teacup Bird Feeder
Winner of Craft Challenge #100-Pottermouth
July 23, 2014 Featured Projects

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...