A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you have an idea for improving the Craftster swap process?  Suggest and discuss it here on the Talk About The Swap Process board.
Total Members: 300,950
Currently Running With Scissors:
656 Guests and 13 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 22
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Witch/Wicca/Pagan Swap Round 7 complete!  (Read 16617 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

RondaS
Greetings and Merry Meet!

I am better, but still easily tired...

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« on: May 17, 2008 10:02:13 PM »

Swap name: Witch/Wicca/Pagan Swap Round 7
Craftster member who is organizing this swap: RondaS
If needed, co-organizer:
Sign-up date range: May 17 t0 May 31, partners assigned on June 1st
Date to send item by: June 28 - extended to July 1

link to gallery

http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=249310.0

Limited to a certain number of people? (optional): NO

Restricted to people who all live in the same country? NO

Age requirement? must be 13 as Craftster requires, must have positive swap feedback and/or parental consent to participate in a swap if individual is under 16

Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: IS NOT
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES

Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES
- Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 13 years old: YES

Details of swap:

Make crafted items that are pagan, wiccan, or witchcraft related or something just plain great that your partner can appreciate and enjoy.  Suggestions would include altar or spellcasting items such as candles, bowls, oil blends, etc. - as well as altar cloths, statues, jewelry, decorations, stationary, or more - get creative and look at previous galleries of similar swaps for ideas if you need them!  Be creative! 
Please consider your partner's interests and requests when crafting, and feel free to contact your orgainzer with questions or worries! If you have any doubts about your partners interests, please ask them to make sure they will be receiving something they can use and enjoy.  Communication is vital to a positive swap experience! 

Please be prepared to craft at least 1 large, 1 medium, and 2 small items; or you can increase that if both partners are willing to do more (or if you just want to spoil your partner!). 

Blessed Be!

If you want to participate, information to send to organizer:

QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap: Witch/Wicca/Pagan Swap Round 7
Craftster username
Email address
Your real name
Mailing address including the country
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country?
Confirm that are at least 13 years old (yes/no)

PLEASE PUT WWP SWAP 7 IN ALL PM SUBJECTS

Also please post at least once a week in the thread so everyone knows that we are all still working steadily towards completion of our projects. I will be asking everyone to check in on weekends - simply by posting a note in the thread to let us know you are still working and progressing towards completion of your items.

Feedback will reflect communications with organizers and on the thread so remember this as an important aspect of this swap!

Lack of communication without cause can result in your removal from this swap.

If you want to participate, send this questionnaire to RondaS. On this and all subsequent communication with organizers, please put WWP Swap 7 in the subject line:

QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:

Name of swap: Witch/Wicca/Pagan Swap Round 7
Craftster username:
Email address:
Your real name:
Mailing address:
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside of your country?

What is your philosophy/religion/branch/etc.?

What deity/deities/etc. is/are special to you?

Are you out of the broom closet? (Do your friends and/or family know you are pagan?)

How long have you been practicing?

Are you a single practitioner, or in a coven?

Are you ok with tasteful nudity?

Do you have favorite colors, stones, etc?

Do you want an altar kit? (If you do, you need to be willing to craft one for your partner, and you must coordinate with your partner to make sure you are both on the same page regarding the kits.)

If yes to the altar kit, for what season/holiday/theme/etc.?

What do you need/want?

Is there anything you wouldn't be willing to craft for because of your beliefs?

Is there anything you do NOT want?

Would you be willing to learn about and craft for someone else's traditions that may be different from your own?

Any allergies or aversions?

Any allergens in your home?

What kinds of crafts do you do?

Anything else you want to add?

IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO ORGANIZER VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.

Also remember to read the Swap Info Guide to find out how to ship your item and other details about participating in a swap.

Partners will be posted both here and in the gallery on June 1st.

I was trolling the past gallerys (no easy task) for related threads - this is what I came up with. If anyone can add to it I would appreciate it!

Pagan/Wiccan Craft Swap Gallery  (April, 2005)
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=32802.0

Pagan/Wiccan Etc. Swap thread (July, 2005)
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=43872.0
Pagan/Wiccan etc swap gallery!! 
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=50061.0

Pagan Swap 4 (March 2006)
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=84872.0
Pagan Swap 4 Gallery 
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=92335.0

Witch/Wicca/Pagan Swap rd 5 thread (March 2007)
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=159690.0
Witch/Wicca/Pagan Swap rd 5 gallery
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=165729.0

Witch/Wicca/Pagan Swap Round 6 (Oct 2007)
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=204551.0
Witch/Wicca/Pagan Swap Round 6 Gallery
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=211540.0

thank you all for your interest and I am looking forward to organizing and to seeing all the crafty goodness in the gallery!

added note - in case you miss it in the swap info - all packages in mailed within the USA will be required to have a Delivery Confirmation Number (DC#) for tracking, and going from USA to other countries, please provide your customs number.

Ronda
Blessed Be!

Participants List!

1. Tanza
2. WildChild4487, welcome first time swapper!
3. craftykatt
4. Fosca
5. jiasaykea
6. witchybelle4u2
7. Whilow, welcome first time swapper!
8. AcrophobicPixie
9. hahnasay
10. Cyndall
11. AprilDraven
12. vala_amaris
13. Corwin
14. Sanity8080
15. violette28
16. sin esperanza
17. oohmybees
18. Nobodyhasthisoneyet, welcome first time swapper!
19. Shadeweaver
20. h_pets360

Partners:

Tanza <--> Nobodyhasthisoneyet
Craftykatt <--> Fosca
jiasaykea <--> hahnasay
oohmybees <--> AprilDraven
Sanity8080 <--> AcrophobicPixie
witchybelle4u2 <--> sin esperanza
Shadeweaver <--> violette28

and a triangle of swappers!
vala_amaris  --> Whilow --> Corwin --> vala_amaris 

new partner - send out date of July 10:
WildChild4487 <--> h_pets360
[/s]

I hope that everyone is happy with thier matches, and I am going to start forwarding the entries as soon as I get this posted so be watching for your partner's info! I am sure you all noticed that I am not participating as a swapper - I do not know when I will be allowed to drive so can not commit to being able to make it to the post office with a package and decided to not risk being unable to fulfill the responsibility of sending on time as not fair to anyone. I will, however, be available to anyone with questions, concerns, or just wanting to chat!

Ronda
Blessings!

« Last Edit: July 02, 2008 10:50:23 AM by RondaS » THIS ROCKS   Logged

feel I've been sick forever - still tired and RUNNING LATE!!!

WARNING: MAGNETS, EVEN SMALL ONES, CAN INTERFERE WITH OR DAMAGE COMPUTERS AND ELECTRONICS LIKE CELL PHONES, AND ERASE DATA CODES ON CREDIT CARDS!

Give me a bag of tumbled stones and I will play for hours! Wink

Brightest Blessings!
Tanza
Angel in the making....

« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2008 01:38:21 AM »

info sent. can't wait to start.I love to learn about other peoples beliefs, I find it fascinating to learn what others think and feel
THIS ROCKS   Logged

wist
Pintrest

Life is a terminal disease, NO one gets out alive.....The idea is to enjoy it while you can.

Aquarian Spiritual church
1boy1girl1kitty2
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2008 08:55:49 AM »

i'm very interested the pagan religion and have been thinking about this for some time.  i really don't know too much about it yet. i could craft anything i'm sure but it would have to be hand picked and designed by my partner (so i wouldn't screw anything up) a couple friends of mine are wiccan so i've seen first hand some aspects but other than that i'm a newbie, a lost very interested newbie. my question is would there be anyone willing to do an intro/info package in exchange for a you pick not really a surprise package?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Personal swap friendly - check out my profile for wishlist and wist
- looking for a HTF superhero squad knit fabric (cartoonish superman, iron man and the like)
WildChild4487
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2008 09:58:55 AM »

is sent my info in! i'm soo excited about this! i'm currently working on a tarot deck for a friend of mine i'm rushing to get that done so i can start working on the swap as soon as we get partnered up!

blessed be to all!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies with in us. by Ralph Waldo Emerson
RondaS
Greetings and Merry Meet!

I am better, but still easily tired...

« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2008 09:59:54 AM »

i'm very interested the pagan religion and have been thinking about this for some time.  i really don't know too much about it yet. i could craft anything i'm sure but it would have to be hand picked and designed by my partner (so i wouldn't screw anything up) a couple friends of mine are wiccan so i've seen first hand some aspects but other than that i'm a newbie, a lost very interested newbie. my question is would there be anyone willing to do an intro/info package in exchange for a you pick not really a surprise package?

hi 1boy1girl1kitty2!

I want you to know that I work very hard on pairing partners up so that they will be able to work well together and meet each others interests and requests. It makes the rest of the swap go very smoothly if partners are happy with each other from the start!

Make sure to mention your concerns in the questionnaire, and feel free to ask questions of your partner, the group as a whole on the thread, or to PM me with any questions you have as we go through the swap process.

Hopefully with a lot of communication between partners and within the group, you will be able to make a package that will be wonderful and exactly what your partner will want! And also receive items that will make you happy and help you on your way towards learning more about the aspect of the craft you are most interested in pursuing!

In addition - remember that I am very happy to take on new swappers in the swaps I organize, so for all you first time swappers, welcome in advance!

Ronda
Blessings!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

feel I've been sick forever - still tired and RUNNING LATE!!!

WARNING: MAGNETS, EVEN SMALL ONES, CAN INTERFERE WITH OR DAMAGE COMPUTERS AND ELECTRONICS LIKE CELL PHONES, AND ERASE DATA CODES ON CREDIT CARDS!

Give me a bag of tumbled stones and I will play for hours! Wink

Brightest Blessings!
Shadeweaver

My reality check just BOUNCED!

« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2008 11:00:52 AM »

Yes!  I am so in this one ... I am going to wait til closer to the end of sign up though, I have 3 active swap atm and one that we are working on feedback issues (that silly double posted feedback thing).

I *yippied* when I seen this and freaked the kiddos and hubby out!

My oh MY!  I know what I would love love love to do for a partner ...  Grin

Not to sit and wait patiently.

*fidgets in her seat*

Shade Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Personal swap?  Heck Yeah!

http://www.wists.com/Shade
craftykatt

Geek knitter <3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2008 01:54:50 PM »

WildChild4487 you make tarot cards? Oh shotgun you as my partner! Cheesy I'm very excited about the swap!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
WildChild4487
« Reply #7 on: May 18, 2008 02:01:35 PM »

WildChild4487 you make tarot cards? Oh shotgun you as my partner! Cheesy I'm very excited about the swap!

lol yea i do i use the images from the Vacchetta Deck, they are really pretty
THIS ROCKS   Logged

What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies with in us. by Ralph Waldo Emerson
Tanza
Angel in the making....

« Reply #8 on: May 18, 2008 05:09:44 PM »

very freaky I am working on a deck of cards now also, though I can't draw that good so I am hoping to find someone, possible local to do that aspect for me lol.

curious as to how many spiritualist will also join up.

I don't think I could define myself as only 1 path as many beliefs converge to make up my own personal belief system.

This swap should will be great can't wait for my partner.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

wist
Pintrest

Life is a terminal disease, NO one gets out alive.....The idea is to enjoy it while you can.

Aquarian Spiritual church
WildChild4487
« Reply #9 on: May 18, 2008 05:13:02 PM »

very freaky I am working on a deck of cards now also, though I can't draw that good so I am hoping to find someone, possible local to do that aspect for me lol.

are you wanting origianl cards cause if not i could give you the graphics i use the Vacchetta Deck & the waite deck but its not as pretty lol
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 22 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Crochet a Sidesaddle Shell Stitch Part 6/6
How to Crochet a Simple Baby Sweater Part 13/28
How to Crochet a Sidesaddle Shell Stitch Part 2/6
How to Crochet a Sidesaddle Shell Stitch Part 3/6
How to Crochet a Sidesaddle Shell Stitch Part 1/6
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Chalkboard Wine Glasses
Handmade Gift Ideas: Wooden Chain
Handmade Gift Ideas: Upcycled Car Trash Bag

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...