A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Did you know you can view all images posted by a member? Learn how here!
Total Members: 296,709
Currently Running With Scissors:
603 Guests and 20 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 22
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Witch/Wicca/Pagan Swap Round 7 complete!  (Read 15461 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

1boy1girl1kitty2
« Reply #10 on: May 18, 2008 09:31:53 PM »

do you ladies have links to pics of handmade tarot cards?

i used to have a deck of tarot cards but they were pretty boring design wise. and i've moved like 4 times since and have no clue where to find them anymore
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Personal swap friendly - check out my profile for wishlist and wist
- looking for a HTF superhero squad knit fabric (cartoonish superman, iron man and the like)
BattleMaidenStudio
Battlemaiden Studio - Illustration by Valorie

I have a paintbrush, and I'm not afraid to use it!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #11 on: May 18, 2008 09:35:46 PM »

I'm definately interested, but I need to see how my schedule looks at the end of the month. I'll probably jump on here right before signups close.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Tanza
Angel in the making....

« Reply #12 on: May 19, 2008 02:50:04 AM »

do you ladies have links to pics of handmade tarot cards?

i used to have a deck of tarot cards but they were pretty boring design wise. and i've moved like 4 times since and have no clue where to find them anymore

sorry this will be my first deck ,possibly after they are done I will show you all
THIS ROCKS   Logged

wist
Pintrest

Life is a terminal disease, NO one gets out alive.....The idea is to enjoy it while you can.

Aquarian Spiritual church
Yesa
« Reply #13 on: May 19, 2008 04:28:11 AM »

Ooh I'm very interested in this swap. I'm pretty much in the same situation as 1boy1girl1kitty2, I'm a newbie in this stuff. I haven't decided to be a part of any pagan religion yet, but I'm thinking of it very hard. So is this swap only for those who are already a part of a religion, or can I join just for a mere interest and curiosity? I would be happy to share my knowledge about Finnish paganism if anyone is interested Smiley

And about the tarot cards, my all time favourite artist Stephanie Pui-Mun Law has almost completed her illustrated deck. You can see it here: http://www.shadowscapes.com/Tarot/ I have watched her work for many years now and as soon as it's ready I'll order the deck, it's just stunning!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

jiasaykea
« Reply #14 on: May 19, 2008 11:49:36 AM »

I love that deck, I've been waiting for it to come out. I'm in for this swap. I've been practicing for over 10 years. I call myself more or less eclectic shaman. I am really into animal and plant medicine. I have my certification in Introductory Medical Herbology. Always happy to share the knowledge.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

We are pretty, we are smart, we've got crafting in the heart.

http://www.wists.com/jiasaykea
Whilow

Addicted to Swap Galleries.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: May 19, 2008 01:23:03 PM »

I love Stephanie Pui-Mun Law's work too.  And, am also eagerly awaiting her tarot deck. 

I am interested in this swap, but I would like to sleep on it as this will be my first. Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Life beats down and crushes the soul, and art reminds you that you have one.
~Stella Adler~

Sing as if no one is listening.  Dance as if no one is watching.

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.
RondaS
Greetings and Merry Meet!

I am better, but still easily tired...

« Reply #16 on: May 19, 2008 05:01:48 PM »

Since we are sharing, I will too!  Roll Eyes

I don't really follow a specific path myself - I am what is generally considered an eclectic pagan, with strong druidic and natural influences and some zen/hindi/bhuddist influences - the closest I have found to an actual name for what I believe and live is the original Gaia (the one that was introduced through philosophy not the newer movement).

And in case anyone doesn't know it yet, I love rocks.  Grin

New swappers are welcome!

New practitioners are welcome! I think that you don't have to have identified your path to be on one, so if you are so new you don't know what you "are" maybe following the threads and exploring information you are given will help you.

I will try to pair newer practitioners with people who are more veteran in practice if I can - but we will see what we will see! If you want to call dibs on a partner I will try to make that happen, but no promises! send in your info and I will see if it will work and contact you about it.

Ronda
Blessings!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

feel I've been sick forever - still tired and RUNNING LATE!!!

WARNING: MAGNETS, EVEN SMALL ONES, CAN INTERFERE WITH OR DAMAGE COMPUTERS AND ELECTRONICS LIKE CELL PHONES, AND ERASE DATA CODES ON CREDIT CARDS!

Give me a bag of tumbled stones and I will play for hours! Wink

Brightest Blessings!
craftykatt

Geek knitter <3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: May 19, 2008 11:32:20 PM »

I'm a pick and mix girl myself! I live by the Wiccan Rede but that's it, I chose worship which deities speak to me. I believe they are all different representations of the same God and Goddess.

Bring on a newbies! Smiley No seriously though we've all been there and would be more than happy to answer any questions.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Fosca
« Reply #18 on: May 20, 2008 12:22:15 AM »

I'm glad to be in this one, can't wait to begin!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

violette28
« Reply #19 on: May 20, 2008 05:24:37 PM »

I really want to take part in this swap. Hopefully by the end of the month I'll be able to participate because right now I'm pretty swamped. I filled out the questionnaire, just in case I have to join last minute!  Grin
I would be in the 'newbie' category for sure!!  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 22 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Lily Aldridge on Bikinis and Her Celebrity Girl Crushes
How to Dress for a Holiday
Must See Looks From Cannes Film Festival
#MyModamobStyle Featured Reader @Negin_Mirsalehi
Hottest Swimwear Under the Sun For a Steal
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Art Pen Case
Sock It To Me!
Meatless Monday: Kale and Edamame Salad

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...