A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
News: Craftster Best of 2014 have been announced!  Check out the winning projects here!
Total Members: 301,272
Currently Running With Scissors:
518 Guests and 3 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1] 2 3 4  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: more dirty cakes! [adults only!]  (Read 11897 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

socksuka
« on: May 16, 2008 06:23:30 PM »

after the great success of the butt cake, i made two more dirty cakes for a friend and his fiancee's engagement party.  the boob cake was for him, and the penis cake for her.  this time around i used the marshmallow fondant and it was awesome!  tasted great and gave me that smooth finish.  i also made the buttercream from scratch (recipe off the same site as the fondant recipe) and it was amazing.  i tried to make the cake from scratch as well, but it came out rock hard, so i had to go box at the last minute.

what do you guys think?  they loved their gifts!  i did have some slight problems with the fondant on the boob cake.  you can see some irregularity (cellulite?) on the left boob.  not quite sure what happened, but it kept cracking, so i had to go over it a lot with water and then brush cornstarch over the whole thing to dry it off.  it was weird.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2008 07:06:47 PM by socksuka » THIS ROCKS   Logged

"If you have come to help me, you are wasting your time. But if you have come because your liberation is tied up with mine, then let us work together." - Lily Watson, Aboriginal Activist and Social Worker
socksuka
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2008 06:26:51 PM »

oh and i also wish i had left the pubes off the penis cake... they aren't really in the right place.  next time i'll just stick brown sprinkles in the balls to look like straggly hairs.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"If you have come to help me, you are wasting your time. But if you have come because your liberation is tied up with mine, then let us work together." - Lily Watson, Aboriginal Activist and Social Worker
eternallyeve
Tutorial Contributor

Live - Love - Create

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2008 06:36:46 PM »

I think you may have had your image removed from your host.... Cause I can't see it Sad
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Come visit me Smiley
Website - Gallery - Blog - Tutorials - Store

Our collaborative craft blog!
Hand Made-n's
socksuka
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2008 06:42:33 PM »

oops!  i had it linked off another site and while i can see it, it looks like others cannot.  i uploaded it to my gallery here!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Diesels_Mom
Please refrain from frying bacon naked.

Mango Tango Scented Love Machine

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2008 06:49:03 PM »

you need to post a different pic so the actual adult themed ones don't show up on the newest project windows please, kids might see them.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://www.wists.com/dieselsmom

* I Love personal swaps! *

"A dog is not almost-human, and I know of no greater insult to the canine race than to describe it as such." - John Holmes
TracyBSN

Cut, Sew, Ask questions later...

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2008 06:51:00 PM »

Very cool cakes, but you may want to add a first picture warning of adult content.  We have 13 and over here Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

hngoodlett

I'm an Aunt Ralph!

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 16, 2008 06:54:38 PM »

Lovely! I love the touch of the white frosting . Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Wist!
http://www.wists.com/hngoodlett

50 in 2011
10/50
socksuka
« Reply #7 on: May 16, 2008 07:07:20 PM »

oooh, sorry!  i didn't realize the picture would show up on the main page.  i put a warning gif in there.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

mytatybug
« Reply #8 on: May 16, 2008 07:11:19 PM »

wow those are awesome!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Ahoy Sailor!
« Reply #9 on: May 16, 2008 07:26:34 PM »

these are great. very realistic with the details. however from this angle you took the pic at, that poor cake look like it has teeny tiny balls and a massive penis head.  Tongue sorry i just thought it was funny.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] 2 3 4  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Tell Me Why: How Does Method Acting Work?
Why Acting Is Such A Fulfilling Art Form
How to Create a Realistic Eye Drawing
How to Do the Graffiti Letter K
How to Do the Graffiti Letter N
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Art Caddy
Everyone needs more fiber!
April 29, 2015 Featured Projects

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...