A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Please remember to SEARCH before asking a question that may have already been answered. Thanks!
Total Members: 297,131
Currently Running With Scissors:
411 Guests and 6 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16]
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: For Hooker's Only Swap Gallery!  (Read 15567 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

alexandraf
« Reply #150 on: June 22, 2008 05:52:55 PM »

Wow, I have totally slacked off and missed a ton of awesome packages!

Tanzie- That is just a crazy great package! The hook/needle roll is adorable, I love the fabric... and I saw those bamboo hooks/case while I was looking for stuff for my partner, and I nearly bought it for myself! Tongue

Crochetadikt- The felt bag is waaaay cute, I love the colorway. And the 'boys are smelly' notebook: priceless!

Midnight7649- I love the bag... the colors make me think of summertime and going to the pool. The braided handles are so neat!

fantatsticmio- The houndstooth needle roll is beyond awesome! And the box! Lucky partner Tongue

bperry042- Cute needle roll... I love the monkey fabric!

motleycruiser- I love, love, love the owl pin! I'm adding it to my wist now!

tcha345- Love the market bag! Especially the color!

umheried- That shirt = freaking super. I might have to make myself one like that! Love the bag too!

k-roc- Love the market bag... and you must be a very conscientious swap partner for finding fantasticmio a shirt like that!

Kurtzie- The tie bag and coin purse are way too cute, and I agree with everyone... crochet hook on a keychain is genius!

What a super swap! Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Extrapolate that!
CrochetAdikt

splish splash i was takin a bath

View Profile
« Reply #151 on: July 01, 2008 11:38:47 PM »

OMFG!! i got tanzies package and it was AWESOME!! (sorry summergirlfriend, had ta steal ur line Smiley ) the hat is adorable on my daughter! i'll def. be getting some shots soon of her and i love the needle roll and the wip bag, totally me! and i can't wait to get the teal and brown bag, i love that type of embroidered fabric. and i just got the gift card today, i'm totally going to save it for something really nice for myself! no buying yarn for anyone else, just moi! and i can't wait to add the bamboo hooks to my collection. you are totally amazing tanzie, of course, i'm sure you already knew that Smiley and all of the yarns and the pattern book was great. i can't wait to start on an autumn colored rug as soon as i'm done w/ all my other current wips. anyways, thanks so much again!! oh and btw everyone needs to come back to look at more pics b/c i have more stuff to send tanzie, with the move i wasn't able to do all i wanted, so now i'm a crafting fiend and will have another package out to her soon. k ta ta!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

CrochetAdikt

splish splash i was takin a bath

View Profile
« Reply #152 on: July 01, 2008 11:40:04 PM »

oh and i forgot to add i love that bag with the braided handles, is that ur own design or is there a pattern floating around somewhere for it? also, i love the bag that pinkleo made for summergirlfriend, is there a pattern for that one too??

THIS ROCKS   Logged

midnight7649
« Reply #153 on: July 06, 2008 07:22:15 PM »

Smiley The bag pattern is from the last issue of Crochet Magazine....they had a nautical theme with a anchor motif sewn on the front, but I think it turned out pretty good with the different shades of blue.

I won an auction on ebay for a box full of crochet hooks and the hairpin staples...I was just glad it came in time to send for the swap Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

CohesiveChaos
CohesiveChaos.com

I've kissed alot of frogs - only found 1 prince

View Profile WWW
« Reply #154 on: August 27, 2008 02:26:08 AM »

After a number of different things popping up here and there for both my partner and myself I received a wonderful package from a wonderful girl, Before I start I just want to say thank you to SilentMynerva Athena you kick craft butt.  I figure better late than never in posting photos!

now on to pretties

a fantastic 12 point star afghan I had to fight the daughter to get to keep this one, it's just perfect for throwing over myself in front of the tv

An adorable starghan for my adorable twin nieces, I'd hoped to get an action shot but things got really tricky toward the last few days of my trip to visit them. (aka everyone got sick)

a fantastic 'leftie' crochet book and a number of hooks, including some tunsian hooks that I've had difficulty finding locally! and a BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIG crochet hook, I'm told everyone should have one (I could choke just thinking about the size of that thing lol!)

The bumper sticker totally made me snort as I am soooooooooooo a misplaced texan lol!  Hubby is fighting me over that one, and 2 dream catchers

and a beautiful dress she made for me from the crochet me!  book.  I will get an action photo of this soon Smiley 

Thank you again Myn!!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

life is what you make it - make it art & make it beautiful
Kurtzie
Kurtzie

kitty feet

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #155 on: August 27, 2008 05:39:16 AM »

wowie! the dress is great and the blankets are beautiful!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I love personal swaps, PM me!

My ETSY! Including Hooker on the Go Keychains!
http://LittleGemsbyKari.etsy.com
SilentMynerva
Crafty Goddess!

The Silent Roman Goddess of Wisdom!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #156 on: August 27, 2008 12:04:41 PM »

No problem.... I meant to add a rightie section in that crochet book.... but.... i forgot... haha.... and I just randomly found the tunisian hooks at hobby lobby..... Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
ChocoChicken In L.A. Will Serve Chocolate-Flavored Fried Chicken
KD101: DIY Toaster Pastry Recipe
Restaurants That Still Make You Wear a Jacket
How to Make Eggs Benedict
Mikey Likes It!
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Fleece Puppy Bed
Matchbox Mania!
Spotlight on: Woodburning

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...