A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
October 5th News Announcement:  New Featured Projects posted!  Congratulate these artists for being selected!
Total Members: 308,408
Currently Running With Scissors:
295 Guests and 6 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 16
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: For Hooker's Only Swap Gallery!  (Read 21855 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists

Do what you like: Like what you do

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #120 on: June 14, 2008 09:30:33 PM »

okay 1. I can't wait to make sculpy hooks and 2. I have to third the desire for a keychain crochet hook! How cool is that. Smiley

I need bottle cap earrings with pictures of my kitty. Will swap anything for them!!!!!!

Pinterest- http://pinterest.com/meganlorraine/

I love personal swaps and would love some help making quilt squares. Let me know if you're interested!
You Can't Always Judge a Yarn by it's Roving.

Part time Domestic Goddess, full time Art Geek

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #121 on: June 14, 2008 11:12:33 PM »

OMG I SO need a crochet hook on a keychain!! Love it! Brilliant!!

I was really happy with how it turned out, i def have started to make a ton and plan on selling at craft fairs, my etsy, maybe on the street lol MeShelltakeone was a great partner to craft for Smiley

If you sell those on your etsy, I will guarantee you I will buy one lol unless its like an outrageous price like $50 lol but yeah i will be your first customer if you do! Grin

Formerly Known As: DesignVigilante
Pintrest! -- Etsy Shop --
« Reply #122 on: June 16, 2008 12:37:48 AM »

I recieved today from tcha345 and yay! great way to end a boring Monday at work. You'll have to excuse my poor camera phone pictures. Anything you see in bright blue is actually lovely purple!

A cardigan pattern

scarf patterns that are hiding a pocket guide to crochet which is perfect for the beginner who has mental blanks about what goes where every so often

a very blurry shot of some bright cheery yarn sleeves which I'd never even heard of before and some stitch markers! Yay!

Much much Caron Simply Soft which I can't find in Australia with a lovely scarf pattern on it in grey, black, red and bright purple which are perfect colours for me.

A market style bag (filled with all of my yarn!) made of the black and bright purple.

A speed hook (i've never seen these before my god is it big!) and some brightly coloured aluminium hooks missed out of the photo op as my boy was poking at them.

Thankyou! It's an awesome first swap!

« Last Edit: June 16, 2008 12:39:07 AM by moonshae » THIS ROCKS   Logged
"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams." - Eleanor Roosevelt

View Profile WWW
« Reply #123 on: June 16, 2008 08:56:36 AM »

I received my package from motleycruiser on Saturday!  I'll post my pics tonight (taken but not loaded yet) but let me just say I was totally spoiled!!!

Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Yarn Hacker

Smells like chicken!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #124 on: June 16, 2008 09:41:46 AM »

I got my package today, and it's totally amazing!  Thanks k-roc! 

I'll be posting pics tonight.

This was an excellent first experience swapping for me.  Thank you organizers, thank you partner, and thank you everyone else!

« Reply #125 on: June 16, 2008 04:33:21 PM »

I received my awesome package from lootyaj on today on the same day that the movers brought all my stuff. I will post pics and a full description as soon as I unpack/find my digi cam.

Thank you so much!!!! Smiley

« Reply #126 on: June 16, 2008 06:34:19 PM »

I received my package today from UMHERIED and man was it awesome!! Here is a group shot of all the awesomeness:

Here's the coolest shirt ever! I can't wait to wear it to work on friday  Smiley

Heres the cutest crocheted bag for my WIP's

And here's all the lovely supplies: some hooks in my most used sizes, a spool knitter that i asked for, a knit stitch gauge that i've wanted, a knit counter, a stitch holder, a pom pom making tool, a pair of polka dot scissors (soo awesome!), some adorable doggie post its to keep track on my patterns, and some beautiful sparkly ruby red yarn that i'm just dying to use!

Oh and there's an adorable disney pouch to hold my hooks!!

Thank you so much UMHERIED this was just such a fun swap to craft for and you have been a wonderful swap partner!!

« Reply #127 on: June 16, 2008 06:36:52 PM »

WOW Shocked. thats quite a package!!

i knew i should have made my partner(Kurtize) a WIPs bag instead of a lame unseasonable shrug!!! D'oh!!! *waves fist at screen*

I've got love for the chat hoes...anyone else need not apply!

"Ich warte auf dich-am Ende der nacht"

« Reply #128 on: June 16, 2008 06:39:10 PM »

that is a great t-shirt but the entire package is great too!

a burning image in her mind and between her thighs...

half moon shawl crochetalong...

stalk me....

kitty feet

« Reply #129 on: June 16, 2008 06:48:38 PM »

WOW Shocked. thats quite a package!!

i knew i should have made my partner(Kurtize) a WIPs bag instead of a lame unseasonable shrug!!! D'oh!!! *waves fist at screen*

pst shush that lady! i love my shrug and almost wore it today but the AC isn't at full tilt yet. the bags are cute though!

I love personal swaps, PM me!

My ETSY! Including Hooker on the Go Keychains!
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Mermaid Tail Blanket
October 19, 2016 Featured Projects
Tute Tuesday: Vanilla Extract

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...

Follow Craftster...