A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you have an idea for improving the Craftster swap process?  Suggest and discuss it here on the Talk About The Swap Process board.
Total Members: 299,181
Currently Running With Scissors:
609 Guests and 16 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 16
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: For Hooker's Only Swap Gallery!  (Read 16726 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

tcha345
« Reply #50 on: June 04, 2008 04:06:04 PM »

I feel like a dufus cause I didn't know there was a gallery thread started already!  I blame the illness,....  Roll Eyes Anyway, on with the goodies! I got a lovely package from moonshae that includes the following:

A lovely drawstring bag that had a "J" on it with chocolate goodies inside! (I had to cut off the drawstring cause it was tied too tight to get the goodies out though)

An awesome bag with a beautiful doily on the front and stitch markers attached! Smiley

Two lovely balls of wool yarn from Australia! (I really hope my sister is having a boy cause I've received blue yarn out the wah-zoo!) In addition, two bamboo hooks made from New Zealand bamboo.

Finally, a monster bag!  Grin Grin My grandma has added that out of all the swap packages I've received lately, this is probably her favorite.  It has hook pockets as well as two yarn pockets.

I also got a lovely letter explaining the washing instructions for each item, which is great because knowing me I'd have just thrown it all in the wash together!

Thanks so much! Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'm awesome. Smiley

I have vintage yarn that I would like to give to someone! Please send a message if you'd like to obtain it.  I have lots!
meganlorraine
-Meg

Do what you like: Like what you do

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #51 on: June 04, 2008 09:35:04 PM »

That monster bag is adorable!!!! Very cute Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I need bottle cap earrings with pictures of my kitty. Will swap anything for them!!!!!!

Pinterest- http://pinterest.com/meganlorraine/

I love personal swaps and would love some help making quilt squares. Let me know if you're interested!
moonshae
« Reply #52 on: June 04, 2008 10:42:00 PM »

I'm so glad you liked it all! The J bag was a last minute addition when I found some of my old embroidery stuff and it seemed meant to be!
You have my boyfriend to thank for the monster bag! I was looking at your favourites list and he wanted to see the monster in action
THIS ROCKS   Logged
ckchan
« Reply #53 on: June 05, 2008 07:05:44 AM »

ooo I like that monster bag.   Smiley

Everyone's stuff has been awesome.  I hope my partner likes her stuff. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return. "

I'm a roller derby girl! 

Wists: http://www.wists.com/ckchan
My New Blog!!: http://bobango.blogspot.com
meganlorraine
-Meg

« Reply #54 on: June 05, 2008 08:16:35 AM »

Pssh you hope your partner likes her stuff? How about can't stop hugging it because she loves it so much? Okay in case you couldn't tell, I got my package this morning from our wonderful ckchan. I can't express my love and adoration... soooo here we go in picture form (sorry there's gonna be lots)...

Here is the (almost) full haul-

And a close up on awesome clock and cow (from my wists might I add)...

Isn't that clock just so AWESOME!

And a close up on the shot glass (and yarn) that says Happy Hooker and has a crochet hook on it but I couldn't get a good picture Sad

and the two awesome lace pattern magazines!

(she also got me some steels to go with it!!)

Okay okay I had to save the best thing ever for last (I had to stop squeeing and hugging it long enough....

Thank you so much again Carmen for everything! I absolutly LOVE everything.
Megan

THIS ROCKS   Logged

I need bottle cap earrings with pictures of my kitty. Will swap anything for them!!!!!!

I love personal swaps and would love some help making quilt squares. Let me know if you're interested!
ckchan
« Reply #55 on: June 05, 2008 09:06:45 AM »

Yay!  I'm so glad you like everything, especially the giraffe!  Cheesy  The funny story behind it is that my cat hated it! 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return. "

I'm a roller derby girl! 

Wists: http://www.wists.com/ckchan
My New Blog!!: http://bobango.blogspot.com
BeanaboosDesign
« Reply #56 on: June 05, 2008 02:10:43 PM »

I am very interested in this iron on transfer pen too. I have a laser jet so I can't do printable iron ons anymore.

I never knew there was a transfer pen also but the picture my brother drew he did in like 10 minutes, and I don't own a scanner so I was trying to find a way to transfer the picture to a shirt.  So I went to A.C. Moore and I was going to try and use carbon paper to transfer the image and then just use sharpie to trace it.  Then I came across a pen over by the fabric paint, its put out by Sulky, and it is call what else" Iron-On Transfer Pen" and all I did was I traced the whole picture, every little detail then you just flip the paper over and Iron it onto the surface of your choice and wa-la you have a cool image that won't wash off.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
shoegirl
« Reply #57 on: June 07, 2008 07:45:14 AM »

The Crochet Diva clock is awesome!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
gsdbooks
« Reply #58 on: June 07, 2008 06:48:52 PM »

Where is my post? Have you ever had a post not show up before? I guess I'll try again.
I got my fanatastic package with lots of very cool stuff.

very cool pouch to hold hooks and supplies, hooks, jewelry, arm warmers ( they fit ) My favorite are the stitch markers.
Yummy chocolate, little notepads, scissors lots of great stuff. I am so lucky to have such a perfect partner.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

meganlorraine
-Meg

« Reply #59 on: June 08, 2008 11:11:57 AM »

That pouch is really really neat!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 16 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Buttermilk Pancake Recipe
How to Make Cinnamon Rolls
Jambalya Recipe from New Orleans
How to make Scrambled Eggs with Smoked Salmon and Asparagus
How to Make a Smoked Brisket
Latest Blog Articles
Handmade Gift Ideas: Hippogriff
Handmade Gift Ideas: Exploding Needle Box
Handmade Gift Ideas: Japanese Shibori Dyeing

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...