A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: When you post a project, it's easier for people to discover it if you choose a great title for your thread.
Total Members: 296,739
Currently Running With Scissors:
596 Guests and 22 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 [2] 3  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: World of Warcraft amigurumimimirumi  (Read 4234 times)
Tags for this thread: video_game , world_of_warcraft  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

spotnik
Where did I put my pliers this time???

It's my cheese!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #10 on: May 17, 2008 07:49:48 AM »

Arrrrgh!!!! Soooooo cute!  She even has the ring on her tail.  You did a great job!!  I may have to make one of mine.  I LOVE LOVE LOVE WoW (especially my draenai hunter!)

Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Dace
Stitchy bitch

Making, learning, and making some more...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: May 17, 2008 11:52:30 AM »

Cute! Love the tail. What are the ears made of?

They're made of Fimo... I guess it's the closest the UK can come to Sculpey? It's an oven hardened clay - very very pliable and durable. I love it. And paints really easily too.

OMG you guys too! hehe me too. I am currently taking a break from wow.
Shammie! Its looks really cute! Do a gnome one hehe.

I had a break for about a year (while I was in a student flat, and had no internet - I had no choice in the matter XD), but I enjoy it way too much. I guess I waste too much time on there, but the guys I quest with are fun, so hey Smiley It's a good way to blow off steam, anyway XD
And no way am I making a gnome XD How tiny would THAT be? NExt up is my nelf druid, I think. Although my stag horn helm should be an interesting make...

Arrrrgh!!!! Soooooo cute!  She even has the ring on her tail.  You did a great job!!  I may have to make one of mine.  I LOVE LOVE LOVE WoW (especially my draenai hunter!)

Grin

Yea, I made the excuse of doing arenas with him so that I could get clsoe up screenshots of him XD Lots of detail was lost though, because the armour is SOOO complicated, and has loads of floating bits, which is impossible to recreate!

« Last Edit: May 17, 2008 11:55:47 AM by Dace » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Dew
« Reply #12 on: May 17, 2008 12:46:44 PM »

I had a break for about a year (while I was in a student flat, and had no internet - I had no choice in the matter XD), but I enjoy it way too much. I guess I waste too much time on there, but the guys I quest with are fun, so hey Smiley It's a good way to blow off steam, anyway XD
And no way am I making a gnome XD How tiny would THAT be? NExt up is my nelf druid, I think. Although my stag horn helm should be an interesting make...

aw :*( I like gnomes. I also took a year pre-bc and now I am taking another one.
Oh I cant wait to see that NE! Keep us posted!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Dace
Stitchy bitch

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: May 17, 2008 01:43:29 PM »

Ah, ty for pick of the day thing Smiley Really chuffed ^_^
THIS ROCKS   Logged

LollyLock

Warcraft Addict

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #14 on: May 17, 2008 04:50:08 PM »

Adorable!  Now you need to make a purple haired female night elf druid  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged
artoo1121
« Reply #15 on: May 17, 2008 05:03:59 PM »

That's so cool!  I think she's really cute.   I like all of the accessories--I think it's the little details like that that makes something really special.  You did a great job painting her little outfit, I think it looks great!

I'm glad that I inspired you to do this!  I'm always happy when someone adds some more geeky crafts to the world.  If you're like me, it's addicting making these little guys, so hopefully we'll see lots more soon!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Check out my store, Portrait of a Penguin!  Learn the history of the ancient penguins!

Come check out my blog, Geek Central Station!
zemolina
« Reply #16 on: May 17, 2008 10:50:35 PM »

I love this, I'm always jealous of the little crocheted things, because I can't crochet AT all, and a little WoW one=major awesomeness, great job!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Dace
Stitchy bitch

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: May 18, 2008 08:24:59 AM »

Adorable!  Now you need to make a purple haired female night elf druid  Cheesy

Ahha, but my nelf druid has green hair... otherwise, that's spot on what I'll next try Wink

That's so cool!  I think she's really cute.   I like all of the accessories--I think it's the little details like that that makes something really special.  You did a great job painting her little outfit, I think it looks great!

I'm glad that I inspired you to do this!  I'm always happy when someone adds some more geeky crafts to the world.  If you're like me, it's addicting making these little guys, so hopefully we'll see lots more soon!

Ee ^_^ thank you so much. I was hoping you'd spot this and tell me what you thought. Definitely agree on how addictive making this was - I want to make another straight away. One question: I had trouble getting her to stand up properly. Do you weight yours at all? Viva la geeky craft.

I love this, I'm always jealous of the little crocheted things, because I can't crochet AT all, and a little WoW one=major awesomeness, great job!

Hehe ^_^ thanks
THIS ROCKS   Logged

vernzap
« Reply #18 on: May 18, 2008 09:52:11 AM »

That is great! Now I want to make my blood elf frost mage. Hmm... Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Dace
Stitchy bitch

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: May 18, 2008 10:18:00 AM »

Oh, I forgot to ask a question: have you any tips on painting felt? I just used acrylics and a brush, but it seems to fluff an awful lot. Yours look so crisp and clean - how do you do it? XD

That is great! Now I want to make my blood elf frost mage. Hmm... Smiley

Hehe, thanks ^_^ and the more the merrier - perhaps we can swarm the world with WoW dolls Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Make California Rolls with Special Sushi Rice
How to Cook Sushi Rice
How to Make Homemade Miso Soup
How to Make Hand Roll Sushi
How to Prepare Fish for Sushi
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Art Pen Case
Sock It To Me!
Meatless Monday: Kale and Edamame Salad

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...