A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: You can get cheap (and legal! Wink) advertising by donating a challenge prize! Go here for more info.
Total Members: 306,352
Currently Running With Scissors:
453 Guests and 6 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 24
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Tutorial: classy pleated iridescent clutch  (Read 353930 times)
Tags for this thread: tutorial , clutch , featured_project  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

lauramae
« Reply #30 on: February 23, 2005 03:49:23 PM »

I am so excited I found this, this clutch is perfect for the prom dress I'm making. You are awesome..completely awesome
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Polkadottedpaper.com- Handmade Love
discopistol

Viva La Discopistol!

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 13, 2005 03:25:44 AM »

Wow...  have just been browsing through the first few pages of this section + yrs is the first bag I felt compelled to post a response about - its just absolutely the most adorable thing I have ever seen Kiss! I am going to make this one Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged
astarte
« Reply #32 on: March 13, 2005 09:32:14 AM »

I don't know but... I just find this a 'classic' tutorial. Cheesy Don't you guys out there feel the same? Would have made this if I found the right fabric... Hmm... Meanwhile, I'll be lurking around stalking what you guys have came up with! *evil grin* lol~
THIS ROCKS   Logged
casa
« Reply #33 on: March 13, 2005 09:50:51 AM »

great bag i really like the fabric you used................looks so professional............+ great tutorial................i just watched the notebook last night and was in love with all the clothes that ali wore.................i love all that vintage class...................
THIS ROCKS   Logged
laurasaurus
Tutorial Contributor

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 13, 2005 04:39:06 PM »

Wow thanks a lot guys!  I'd love to see your versions of this bag if you make it. 
I love Ali's clothes in The Notebook too, they're so feminine and classic.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Hi.
allerby

You gave me the best mix tape I have

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 17, 2005 08:04:28 PM »

Hi guys-  this clutch is ABSOLUTELY fabulous and I had to make my own version.  It turned out a little different... actually a lot, but it's all good.  It's made of this beautiful dark green velvet... you just want to put it on your cheek! Hope you like... it's not quite as professional looking as the original though.

« Last Edit: January 19, 2011 03:52:42 PM by jungrrl - Reason: fixed picture(s) » THIS ROCKS   Logged

I have measured out my life with coffee spoons

Check out this awesome craft blog: http://deadladyyarn.wordpress.com/  (And I'm not just saying that because it's my BFF's Wink )
karmapolice
Culture Vulture

1000 feet per second.

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #36 on: March 17, 2005 08:39:28 PM »

schweet!!! I love the fabric. It would look great with my grad dress ... will make once Spring Break rolls around.   Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Our hell is a good life.
ohsoretro

oh so retro bags & purses

View Profile WWW
« Reply #37 on: March 18, 2005 09:54:38 AM »

Cheesy Wow.. I am totally impressed by this bag.  I wish my machine did button holes!  Although snaps do fine really, but I wish my machine did button holes.  Great toot, I am going to attempt this bag one day when I am feeling brave.

& your plant makes a lovely model.  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

i am a handbag junkie.
help!? <3
http://ohsoretro.net
xxyourmomxx
« Reply #38 on: March 20, 2005 07:45:55 PM »

i don't know if you've seen this.. but old navy's clutch's are almost identical to this. http://www.oldnavy.com/asp/Product.asp?wdid=200501&wpid=2750092
awesome tutorial.
<3
THIS ROCKS   Logged
laurasaurus
Tutorial Contributor

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 26, 2005 07:58:18 PM »

Thank you to everyone who commented Grin  Has anyone besides Allerby made their own version?

Hi guys-  this clutch is ABSOLUTELY fabulous and I had to make my own version.  It turned out a little different... actually a lot, but it's all good.  It's made of this beautiful dark green velvet... you just want to put it on your cheek!  Here's the link to the picture of the one I made.  Hope you like... it's not quite as professional looking as the original though.

www.craftster.org/pictures/showphoto.php?photo=7216

I'm also new to Crafster so I'm not sure about the whole picture hosting/getting pics in you actual post thing.  Any advice would be  SO helpful!

Oh wow that is so cool!  Really great job, I looove velvet anything- great fabric choice!

i don't know if you've seen this.. but old navy's clutch's are almost identical to this. http://www.oldnavy.com/asp/Product.asp?wdid=200501&wpid=2750092
awesome tutorial.
<3

Haha I did see that just after I made it, their's are really cute too.  Old Navy's fabric is great.  And thanks!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Hi.
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 24 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Keep Buttons on
How to Use Leftover Wrapping Paper Scraps
How to Thread a Needle More Easily
How to Prevent Sewing a Button on Too Tightly
How to Prevent a Ball of Yarn from Getting Tangled
Latest Blog Articles
Handmade Gift Ideas: Hippogriff
Handmade Gift Ideas: Exploding Needle Box
Handmade Gift Ideas: Japanese Shibori Dyeing

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...