A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: If you see a project that you think is awesome and deserves to be a featured project, you can click the THIS ROCKS button to nominate it!
Total Members: 298,636
Currently Running With Scissors:
468 Guests and 13 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: The Great Vegan/Vegetarian Swap Gallery  (Read 5976 times)
Tags for this thread: vegan  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

dmbgirl41
« Reply #20 on: June 02, 2008 03:03:16 PM »

Box as it came... I opened & went "YES!" Shocked cause I saw it was gunna be cool!
Quality Control Team Snooping about
More snooping

Whimsical Little Magnets ( I ♥ them)

Recipe Box (AWESOME!!)

Inside Recipe Box

Inside Recipe Box, I love how she wrote in Chinese too!!!! I think Chinese is such a beautiful language, only I don't know how to read it or speak it, thankfully it was translated! And I love love love all the little designs she put on  each card. Not to mention I have to get my butt in the kitchen now with so many fabulous recipes to conjure up!

A Fab Market Bag (I adore the saying!!! And the little characters are so freakin' cute. So me.)

The "back" I dig the lil' tofu dude

The inside. Yay! For recycling!! And easily washable material!!! I can't wait to sport this at the grocery store!

Fun fabric that stuff was wrapped in & a sweet little note.
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU mystico_tala for everything. I see you really worked hard & put a lot of thought into the projects! You rock! What a great first swap for me. I hope you love what I sent you as much as I love what I received!!!  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

*~Sweet you Rock & Sweet You Roll~*
missmuffcake

Spicy but sweet!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #21 on: June 02, 2008 03:25:58 PM »

Super cute/cool bag! I am saving up Target bags to make yarn! Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

There's more to life than books you know
                But not much more
amymisha
« Reply #22 on: June 02, 2008 06:02:52 PM »

Got my present today. A nice treat when I am feeling icky. I sprained, possibly tore a ligament in my shoulder this weekend. Ugh. Lots of pain, but it's after 5, so that means lots of pain killlers.

My partner, lechaton, sent:

A GREAT!!! T shirt. Very punny!! Here's Misha wearing it, so I should fit into it too. : ) I hope. I want to wear it to the next ZombieCon.

Also some cutie knitted or crocheted fruit thingies... a necklace and a keychain. Love it.

And some really nice collaged pictures of a lemon and a pear. Can't wait to get a new kitchen. These are going up in it!! And some cutie cricheted fruits!

And 2 great vegan cajun recipes. YUUUUMMMMM. And some marigold seeds. I'll give 'em the old college try... my garden is infested with ants right now, so I haven't had much luck with starting from seed. Also in the parcel, a nice little Hello Kitty stationary set for Mish. She's well recovered now from her tonsil surgery.

And last but not least, unrelated to the parcel. Here's what my soft hearted daughter has adopted recently. She rescued it from our cats (who also are rescue cats... one's a New York City street cat). It's name is Rolly Poly. I hope he/she makes it. Poor little honey. It's being dropper fed right now, and has stayed alive for 24 hours, so that is good. Sorry the picture is crummy. Rolly is doing well, but is super young. I don't want the poor thing to suffer, and am hoping it's not in pain.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
mystico_tala
« Reply #23 on: June 02, 2008 06:12:05 PM »

I'm glad you liked everything!

From dmbgirl:

I LOOOVED my package!  Best swap partner yet!  Lots of pictures ahead, beware Smiley
First thing that came out was the incense.  Everything smells SO GOOD.  My apartment smells wonderful just from the sticks!

Isn't this wonderful!?  I don't remember putting it on my info, but I'm obsessed with aprons!!  I love them!!  This is fantastic!  You have some mad painting skillz Smiley

A chapstick holder!  Crocheted!  With little shrinky-dink charms and button!  I love it!  And inside?

Vegan chapstick!!

And last but definitely not least...
Recipe cards and box!  Complete with recipes and everything!  I can't wait to try some of them!
Top design:

And the sides are all painted too

Ha, while I was making the recipe cards/box for dmbgirl I was thinking....this is really handy, I need one of these!  I was so happy to get one!  The painting is gorgeous!  And I love all the designs on the sides too!  Beautiful!  Beyond anything I was hoping to get!

Group shot:

Obligatory kitten snooping picture Smiley

Action shot:
(Excuse my stupid face Tongue )

Thanks for everything dmbgirl!  I love it all!!
« Last Edit: June 02, 2008 06:55:29 PM by mystico_tala » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Visit my Blog
mystico_tala
« Reply #24 on: June 02, 2008 06:14:38 PM »

mischa - that shirt is hilarious!!!
Those collages are very stylish looking!
And mmmmmm, cajun.  I just made some gumbo last week, it was wonderful.  I miss living in New Orleans

Good luck with your new little friend!  You'll have to keep us updated on how it is doing!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Visit my Blog
amymisha
« Reply #25 on: June 03, 2008 05:14:36 AM »

The apron looks great!!!! Love it.

Rolly made it through the night. Little twitchy thing. I dropper fed him this morning, and I think he/she ate soemthing. Poor little cutie. It'll break my heart if he dies.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Stina
« Reply #26 on: June 03, 2008 08:26:27 AM »

i got lots of fantastic stuff from littlebluegirl today. take a look:

i got a chili tshirt, carrot charm, pear bag, paprika(?) button, orange measuring tape, citrus and lemon coasters, notepad, apple wash cloth and a jar of (edited:) BODY SCRUB (not something i was supposed to eat as i first thought, which is good though because i'm really suspicious of "strange" tastes). yay!

and some close ups:

and no, it's not wonky, it's just not placed on a flat surface.

i lovelovelove everything and littlebluegirl, you were the most perfect swap partner! Kiss

& thank you torrance for organizing such a great swap! i've enjoyed every single bit of it!
« Last Edit: June 03, 2008 08:40:07 AM by Stina » THIS ROCKS   Logged

please visit my etsy & my blog
PM me for personal swaps
littlebluegirl
« Reply #27 on: June 03, 2008 08:30:00 AM »

DON'T EAT IT!!  IT'S NOT CHUTNEY!!!  You CAN eat it, it's edible, but I wouldn't recommend it!  I'm so glad my package go there so quickly, and that you like everything. The button is a pepper (what's called a bell pepper in the USA). 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

littlebluegirl
« Reply #28 on: June 03, 2008 08:36:40 AM »

SOOO much lovely stuff in this gallery!!  I wisted the vegan zombies t-shirt, that is hilarious.  I love the painted boxes and the lemon and pear collage thingies.  And the lil mousie - aww.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Stina
« Reply #29 on: June 03, 2008 08:41:31 AM »

DON'T EAT IT!!  IT'S NOT CHUTNEY!!!  You CAN eat it, it's edible, but I wouldn't recommend it!  I'm so glad my package go there so quickly, and that you like everything. The button is a pepper (what's called a bell pepper in the USA). 

ha ha! perfect, beacuse i really needed body scrub.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

please visit my etsy & my blog
PM me for personal swaps
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Do a Kitty Cat Manicure
Five Tips To Make Lash Strips Look Real
Beauty to Be Thankful For
The 5 Best Beauty Tools to Gift This Year
All Natural Beauty Tips Using Items Found In Your Kitchen
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Paper Lantern/Ball Ornament
Falling for Autumn Crafts
Meatless Monday: Pumpkin Roll with Maple Cream Cheese Filling

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...