A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: If you see a project that you think is awesome and deserves to be a featured project, you can click the THIS ROCKS button to nominate it!
Total Members: 306,355
Currently Running With Scissors:
328 Guests and 2 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 [3]  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Game Piece Swap #2  (Read 3996 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

mub
« Reply #20 on: February 21, 2005 06:13:55 PM »

It arrived this weekend!  I'm in awe of the awesomeness =)  I'll be taking pictures once I've figured out where I hid my camera Wink 

Dear Mub, it has now been EIGHT days since the package was mailed, and the website says this still:

You entered 0304 1560 0000 5779 2047

Your item was accepted at 11:42 am on February 10, 2005 in HOLYOKE, MA 01040. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later.   

I HOPE THAT IT GETS TO YOU SOON.

love,
tina
THIS ROCKS   Logged

mubeimmik.livejournal.com

http://monkeycat.etsy.com
kitschlover
« Reply #21 on: February 25, 2005 10:55:52 AM »

Sorry to send so late.  I received a playing card clock.  It is very cool and is hanging in my game room/bar.  Thank you so much!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
is she an orange
« Reply #22 on: February 25, 2005 05:34:45 PM »

Sorry to send so late. I received a playing card clock. It is very cool and is hanging in my game room/bar. Thank you so much!

wow kitschlover that's so bizarre you received a playing card clock because i sent one to mub as one of her items. who was your swapper? maybe we're twins!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
sparky1131

Riding the wave of chaos...

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 26, 2005 05:18:41 PM »

Oh, cool!  Pictures!  Yeah, we're a bit geeky, it's true.  I had a good time making them, for sure!

Meredith
THIS ROCKS   Logged
mub
« Reply #24 on: February 26, 2005 09:38:17 PM »

is she an orange:  Hahah, it was me who made the other clock!  I thought it was so awesome when I opened up the box and there was a clock!  We're on the same wavelegnth apparently! 

kitchlover:  I am working on a journal for you.  My boyfriend was here from the Netherlands for 3 weeks, and I devoted some major time to him instead of getting your journal done :X  I hope you can understand!  I'm glad you like your clock =)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

mubeimmik.livejournal.com

http://monkeycat.etsy.com
is she an orange
« Reply #25 on: February 27, 2005 07:04:43 AM »

is she an orange:  Hahah, it was me who made the other clock!  I thought it was so awesome when I opened up the box and there was a clock!  We're on the same wavelegnth apparently! 

kitchlover:  I am working on a journal for you.  My boyfriend was here from the Netherlands for 3 weeks, and I devoted some major time to him instead of getting your journal done :X  I hope you can understand!  I'm glad you like your clock =)

okay, the clock was funny... but mub, a journal too???and its late??? okay now im just scared. remember that note that said i had one more item to send you in your package, well it's a journal!

cah-razy
THIS ROCKS   Logged
punkrockgirl

Breathing fire doesn't look good on a resume'

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26 on: February 28, 2005 07:26:54 PM »

I just got my package from lilmissdogooder today. Thank you very much. Smiley

I got:

An old maid playing card magnet (What does the DAVIDSON imprint on the frame mean?)

A Bingo notebook

A Playing card notebook

A Bingo notepad

A bottlecap with dominos in it?

and

I really like the domino barrettes- or I will once I glue the dominos on that the postman knocked off. I also like the BINGO barrettes- very cute. I think I might put something on them to protect the cardboard letters so I can wear it lots without it getting ooky.

P.S. What are the green earrings from? I don't recognize them.

« Last Edit: February 28, 2005 07:33:02 PM by punkrockgirl » THIS ROCKS   Logged
lilmissdogooder
A Day In the Life of the Socially Deprived

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 01, 2005 07:44:28 AM »

Glad you liked everything punkrockgirl!  The Davidson brand is a brand of slides.  The 7s are part of a children's foam number set.  Thanks for the fun swap!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"I followed my heart so I could hold my head up high."-Andrea Marr, Girl
sparky1131

Riding the wave of chaos...

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 08, 2005 06:57:31 PM »

Finally here are some pictures of my fabulous game piece goodies.  I finally learned to post pictures (even though my camera is just a webcam and takes crappy pictures...), so here they are:

A cool can I'm using to collect change...

A purse and candle holder...

me wearing this one today...

And there's a yellow magnet too, but it's holding stuff up on my fridge.  Thanks again!
« Last Edit: March 08, 2005 06:59:22 PM by sparky1131 » THIS ROCKS   Logged
punkrockgirl

Breathing fire doesn't look good on a resume'

View Profile WWW
« Reply #29 on: March 18, 2005 09:11:40 AM »

I posted this in the swap thread but I wanted to put it here just to make sure everyone saw it.

I was just organizing a swap of my own, and found that puddinwuddin (who organized this swap) is on the suspended traders list for flaking on not one, not two, but three different swaps!

Meanwhile, she was supposed to send to yogirly87 for this swap. I for one am going to pm yogirly for her address and send her a little something. It would be great if a few other people could pitch in and send something. (If you're like me, you probably have materials left over from the stuff you made and/or ideas you didn't get to do).

Thanks everyone who made this a super fun swap. Let's make sure yogirly87 gets to feel the same way. Smiley
« Last Edit: March 18, 2005 09:16:23 AM by punkrockgirl » THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Crochet a Pineapple Part 1/12
How to Crochet a Peppermint Twist Baby Hat Part 8/15
How to Crochet a Peppermint Twist Baby Hat Part 7/15
How to Crochet a Peppermint Twist Baby Hat Part 6/15
How to Crochet a Peppermint Twist Baby Hat Part 5/15
Latest Blog Articles
Handmade Gift Ideas: Hippogriff
Handmade Gift Ideas: Exploding Needle Box
Handmade Gift Ideas: Japanese Shibori Dyeing

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...