A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Did you know you can view all images posted by a member? Learn how here!
Total Members: 302,579
Currently Running With Scissors:
689 Guests and 34 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: 3 month swap gallery  (Read 6252 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

veludo
« Reply #40 on: March 16, 2005 07:39:33 AM »

i got a package from lilmissdogooder.
thank you!!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

kpeters1

Crafty? Maybe. I guess I like to make my own stuff

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: March 16, 2005 06:38:20 PM »

I received another lovely packages from KRYSTA!!! Smiley I received some handmade cards, a beautiful pin, some soap sheets, some beads.... hmmmm, I think that's it! I was stoked.

By the way, I see people are having issues with postage stuff...and bad luck with this swap. I have to say, I personally hate my post office. I always go to the big mail carrier annex, and I always have issues. The other night I went to send the package to Wenderella, and you know what happened? THE FREAKING machine was broken. So, not only did I pay for priority shipping and not get the sticker to put on the package to send (ALTHOUGH, it somehow printed out a receipt), but I had to wait another day to send it and NEVER received a refund. Anyway. Smiley All is well now, and packages are on their way. I am going to try another post office perhaps.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2005 07:42:07 PM by kpeters1 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Name me a handful that's ridiculous, Dannie Richmond.
Faubus, Rockefeller, Eisenhower
Why are they so sick and ridiculous?"
Krysta
Livin' In Wonderland...

'yo sup dawg?'

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #42 on: March 17, 2005 05:42:33 PM »

I received another lovely packages from Skyra. Smiley I received some handmade cards, a beautiful pin, some soap sheets, some beads.... hmmmm, I think that's it! I was stoked.

By the way, I see people are having issues with postage stuff...and bad luck with this swap. I have to say, I personally hate my post office. I always go to the big mail carrier annex, and I always have issues. The other night I went to send the package to Wenderella, and you know what happened? THE FREAKING machine was broken. So, not only did I pay for priority shipping and not get the sticker to put on the package to send (ALTHOUGH, it somehow printed out a receipt), but I had to wait another day to send it and NEVER received a refund. Anyway. Smiley All is well now, and packages are on their way. I am going to try another post office perhaps.

That would be from me, not Skyra but I do believe we both have the same name. Wink If you want I have pictures that I can post of what I sent you. Cheesy Glad you liked it - I was really sick last month and could barely craft of anything. My post office people are kind of annoying too - their machine was broken one time before and there was a lineup out the door so I said forget it. >_< I'd rather come back in a couple of days and send off a package than wait in line for 45 mins!

Anyway I received an awesome gift from recyclednew today! Man it sure took it's sweet time getting here but I love it none the less. Even my mom wants to steal it from me. Heres the pics - my picture taking ablities have fled me today - I'll try and take better photos later.

http://www.auriae.org/images/swaps/3swap06.jpg

http://www.auriae.org/images/swaps/3swap07.jpg

How the heck did you make it? I so love it! I don't want to use it in fear of me ruining it. Cheesy Thanks so much!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Be what you would seem to be - or, if you'd like it put more simply - never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise.
rhythmgrl
« Reply #43 on: March 17, 2005 06:34:16 PM »

krysta -
you're lucky you live in another country, otherwise, i'd hunt you down and steal that!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Krysta
Livin' In Wonderland...

'yo sup dawg?'

« Reply #44 on: March 17, 2005 06:38:32 PM »

krysta -
you're lucky you live in another country, otherwise, i'd hunt you down and steal that!

MWAHAHAHAHA! It's mine! -hides it for safe keeping anyway-

Recyclednew is the best swap partner! Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Be what you would seem to be - or, if you'd like it put more simply - never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise.
kpeters1

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: March 17, 2005 07:41:21 PM »

Ack! Why did I say that? I think I must have been dyslexic. Because I know who you are Smiley THank you for your correction Krysta!!!! Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Freckles
I am Woman...Hear me Roar

I am an Addict.

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: March 18, 2005 05:31:24 PM »

THanks so much Kategirl!  I recieved a great black homemade journal with a cute star on the front, great boldly colored notecards with grommeted felt shapes, a glitter pen (already in my purse) and some very yummy pina colada chocolate coffe stirrer treats.  (HOW did you know, I heart Pina Colada)  Thanks for being a cool buddy.  Maybe if the Art Oasis straightens out we can take a class together.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
stellato_escuro

If I can't be my own, I'd feel better dead.

« Reply #47 on: March 23, 2005 10:00:57 AM »

Thank you everyone for being so helpful and sending out fun packages to your parteners! It looks like there are some really creative fun people out there! I hope everyone is enjoying their goodies.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Check out my blog for current projects and swap stalking info: daydreamhouse.wordp ress.com
Lots and lots of things to be made: pinterest.com/stellatoescuro/
kpeters1

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: March 23, 2005 06:04:54 PM »

Hey. Did you receive my package Wendy?

Kathleen'
THIS ROCKS   Logged

wenderella

circle circle dot dot handmade cuteness

View Profile WWW
« Reply #49 on: March 24, 2005 09:20:00 AM »

Hey. Did you receive my package Wendy?

Kathleen'

Yes I did, Kathleen!  Thank you so so much!  I already sent you a PM about it, but I also want to let everyone know that you are a fabulous swap partner for putting up with crappy post office problems and for sending such cool stuff!!  I will add photos later b/c I'm at work right now.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
What is a California Roll
How to Use Chopsticks
Stir Fry Food Technique - Chinese Culinary Chicago
Chef school class - chinese food equipment
Chinese cuisine class - food ingredients
Latest Blog Articles
Spotlight on: Book Making & Binding
@Home This Weekend: Magical Fairy Garden
DIY Summer

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...