I love sheep! I love to spin and felt and do any kind of wool craft there is. While I have lots of wool, my home is woefully lacking in sheepy things. If you love fiber animals (or any farm animal) this is the swap for you!
Swap name: I Love Ewe Swap Round 2 A Sheep/ Fiber or Farm Animal Swap
Craftster member who is organizing this swap: dragonflyducky
Sign-up date range: 5/11- 6/3/08
Date to send item by: 6/21/08
Limited to a certain number of people? (optional): 24
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? NOSwap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions: yes
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES
Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES
- Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 13 years old: YES
Details of swap:
You will be crafting a minimum of 1 medium and 2 small items in the theme of your partner's favorite fiber or farm animal.
If you want to participate, Please send this information to to your organizer (including the questionnaire for your partner!!):
Also please reply to this post so that you will be kept up on the swap. I will ask everyone to please check in one week before the send out date.
Please don't sign up for this swap if you know that your schedule will be too busy for a swap.
QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap
Your real name
Mailing address including the country
Confirm that are at least 13 years old (yes/no)
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country?
What animal(s) do you want your partner to craft for you?
What kinds of things would you like to receive?
Is there something that you would NOT like to receive?
What type of crafts do you do?
Any favorite colors/patterns/fibers?
Do you have a wist?
Do you have a blog?
Are you allergic or have aversions to anything?
Do you smoke or have any allergens in your house?
Tell your partner a little bit about yourself:
IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO ORGANIZER VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.
Also remember to read the Swap Info Guide
to find out how to ship your item and other details about participating in a swap.
Round One Gallery: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=106472.0ROUND TWO GALLERY: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=252226.0
AFTER PEOPLE HAVE SIGNED UP AND BEEN APPROVED, LIST THE PARTICIPANTS HERE AND WHO IS SENDING TO WHOM:
Who is sending to whom:orange=late with communicationgreen=sentblue=your package was received
struck through=feedback left Inle_rah