A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: When you post a project, it's easier for people to discover it if you choose a great title for your thread.
Total Members: 297,222
Currently Running With Scissors:
524 Guests and 16 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Post Secret Swap Round 5---- Sendouts 6/7/08  (Read 18304 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Purelectricity
It's electric.

I'm a paper bag in real life.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #230 on: June 27, 2008 07:01:28 AM »

I received 2 yesterday and I hope to post them tonight.  Both of them were delivered in open envelopes so I hope the way I post them is the way they were sent.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
k8thagr8
« Reply #231 on: June 28, 2008 06:14:17 PM »

i'm pretty bummed about this swap all of a sudden.  the wind seems to have left its sails.  Sad
THIS ROCKS   Logged

what WOULD willie do?
epic1313
« Reply #232 on: July 01, 2008 01:34:13 AM »

So, Please bare with me, since I am new to swapping. I can't sign up for another swap until feedback has been posted. So, when will we be getting feedback? If the requirement is sending proof of postage by 7/7, and I sent proof back when I sent, should I have feedback already? I did not receive all 10 cards, but I posted all 9 I have gotten so far.

Thanks.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

yoyowa

It's a fez. I wear a fez now. Fezes are cool.

« Reply #233 on: July 01, 2008 10:01:07 AM »

So, Please bare with me, since I am new to swapping. I can't sign up for another swap until feedback has been posted. So, when will we be getting feedback? If the requirement is sending proof of postage by 7/7, and I sent proof back when I sent, should I have feedback already? I did not receive all 10 cards, but I posted all 9 I have gotten so far.

Thanks.

I apoligize for the confusion, I've has some family issues on and off as well lately. 7/7 you will receive feedback if you haven't already. To get it before then you need to have:rec'd all 10, have all 10 of your rec'd and posted pics of all 10 cards you received. This was orginally the rules to begin with, it has changed.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'm a fat, crafty chick. LOUD AND PROUD!

Check out my bi-weekly podcast where two twenty something heterosexual women (who act like fifty something gay men) discuss geek culture, pop culture and all things Disney, Doctor Who and theater.
http://theeclecticeccentrics.blogspot.com/
stolendreams

I'm thinking we'll rise again

« Reply #234 on: July 01, 2008 12:57:08 PM »

I apoligize for the confusion, I've has some family issues on and off as well lately. 7/7 you will receive feedback if you haven't already. To get it before then you need to have:rec'd all 10, have all 10 of your rec'd and posted pics of all 10 cards you received. This was orginally the rules to begin with, it has changed.

Excuse me if I'm being slow - it's possible - but can I just check, if we've posted pictures of all the ones that we've received and we've given you proof of posting for all 10 of ours does that mean we'll get positive feedback? Just wondering since I know I still have one to receive and three of mine have still not been posted in the gallery.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://www.wists.com/stolendreams

Formerly known as risingphoenix
KiwiDragons
Get it together!

Stacked Sheep. :)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #235 on: July 01, 2008 02:55:37 PM »

Excuse me if I'm being slow - it's possible - but can I just check, if we've posted pictures of all the ones that we've received and we've given you proof of posting for all 10 of ours does that mean we'll get positive feedback? Just wondering since I know I still have one to receive and three of mine have still not been posted in the gallery.

This is what I am taking it to mean, but I still have a question (sorry).

My question is: On the 7th, if we have sent the proof and posted pictures of what we have received are we getting positive feedback or are we going to be resending postcards that didn't make it and then get the feedback? Sorry for so many questions!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Wists

Little Visitor Adventures
Charlie in MO
Zazie in Canada
susanab
« Reply #236 on: July 01, 2008 03:22:40 PM »

This is what I am taking it to mean, but I still have a question (sorry).

My question is: On the 7th, if we have sent the proof and posted pictures of what we have received are we getting positive feedback or are we going to be resending postcards that didn't make it and then get the feedback? Sorry for so many questions!!
I don't really NEED to get my feedback now--but all 10 that I sent very luckily made it to their destinations and all craftsters posted them. I recd and posted the 8 that made it to me. What more would I need to do to get positive feedback? Probably nothing, right?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

my photo blog:
nysnaps.blogspot.com
yoyowa

It's a fez. I wear a fez now. Fezes are cool.

« Reply #237 on: July 02, 2008 11:38:00 AM »

Man, I suck at explaining things. SOOOOO SORRY GUYS.

Here's the deal: If you sent me proof of sending you'll get positive feedback, just not until 7/7. I have had a few people volunteer for swap angels, I'm not sure where I'm going with that yet.

To get your feedback before 7/7 you must;
1. You have Receive all ten cards from other people and post those card in the gallery.
2. I/Holliewood have been informed that all ten of your cards have been received (meaing each person who was to receive your card pmed us your code).
3. You sent me proof of sending.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'm a fat, crafty chick. LOUD AND PROUD!

Check out my bi-weekly podcast where two twenty something heterosexual women (who act like fifty something gay men) discuss geek culture, pop culture and all things Disney, Doctor Who and theater.
http://theeclecticeccentrics.blogspot.com/
Purelectricity
It's electric.

I'm a paper bag in real life.

« Reply #238 on: July 02, 2008 01:34:30 PM »

To get your feedback before 7/7 you must;
1. You have Receive all ten cards from other people and post those card in the gallery.
2. I/Holliewood have been informed that all ten of your cards have been received (meaing each person who was to receive your card pmed us your code).
3. You sent me proof of sending.

If we have done all of this do you know when we can expect to see feedback?
THIS ROCKS   Logged
KiwiDragons
Get it together!

Stacked Sheep. :)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #239 on: July 02, 2008 02:17:33 PM »

Man, I suck at explaining things. SOOOOO SORRY GUYS.
No you don't! I am just totally paranoid when it comes to things like feedback, so I just kept asking more and more questions. Thank you for continuing to explain things! Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Wists

Little Visitor Adventures
Charlie in MO
Zazie in Canada
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Preparing and Marking Fabric for Sewing Projects
Pinning Fabric for Sewing Projects
How to Transfer Sewing Pattern Markings
How to Sew Machine Buttonholes
How to Use Quilting Cotton in Sewing Projects
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Molded Hot Glue
More Amazing Matchboxes
Meatless Monday: Pumpkin Spice Latte

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...