A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Joining an Organized Swap? Please review the rules and info on a regular basis.
Total Members: 301,969
Currently Running With Scissors:
602 Guests and 19 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39] 40 41
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Ongoing Wish Swap Round 34 Gallery  (Read 36028 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Samsara
I solemnly swear that I am up to no good..

"I'm a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar!"

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #380 on: June 28, 2008 06:05:48 AM »

Nofury picked me for an address stamp, which I was really excited about! Unfortunately she had a couple of problems with the supplier and to cut a long story short, I ended up with 2 address stamps!  Grin She also sent a glass pendant and matching earrings, so I was one happy bunny!

I just love the font and the image of the cat, I think they really go well together! Thank you so much for these Jen, I really, really love them!  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

nofury

With every breath of honesty, I strip before you.

« Reply #381 on: June 28, 2008 05:21:52 PM »

I'm so glad you like them! I'm also glad that everything FINALLY worked out!!! jeez!!!

I do agree: the graphic and font you picked go together perfectly. Should have you talk to some of my customers. You wouldn't believe what they come up with!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

50 Projects in 2009! 26/50
Flickr!
Wist!
"We are all trapped in the amber of the moment. There is no why." --K. Vonnegut
Samsara
I solemnly swear that I am up to no good..

"I'm a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar!"

« Reply #382 on: June 28, 2008 11:59:01 PM »

*Lol* I'm an art teacher, I have the same problem with students  Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

crazy wazy
« Reply #383 on: June 29, 2008 02:25:54 AM »

I received my package from Dinosaurus Meg! She sent me a crochet hook roll (including a few more hooks to add to my collection) and an mp3 armband (to encourage exercise... woot  Wink).

THIS ROCKS   Logged

When life throws you lemons, throw them back and demand oranges!
ThreadOrYarn
« Reply #384 on: June 29, 2008 11:40:46 AM »

ThreadorYarn is having camera problems, so she gave me the go-ahead to post the pic of the Dishwasher Fairy I sent her. You can't tell so well from the pictures, but there are fuzzy white wings attached on the back.

And it's even more adorable in person! (Dh isn't a 'doll person' but even he thought it was cute.)  I put it on the windowsill by the sink so she can watch Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

sunspotted
« Reply #385 on: June 29, 2008 08:57:33 PM »

Honestly, I'm not 100% sure I'm posting in the right gallery, but I figure I might as well go with a recent one that people are still looking at.   Grin

Eons ago, I received an iPod cozy from Dulcinea, for Consuela, my video iPod.  Consuela loves her new sweater.  She thinks the red makes her look saucy!  I agree.  Here's a horrible, badly lit picture (someday I will win the lottery and hire people to cut up fruit for me and to take all my pictures), the red is much darker in person.  Thanks Dulc.  I love it and now I am no longer afraid to take Consuela out into the world.  You are awesome.

Also, last week I received two gorgeous pillow covers from mini.  I don't have action shots because I have absolutely no time (seriously, I'm sacrificing an hour of sleep to take and post all these pictures, it will be Craftster's fault if I burn all the eggs tomorrow morning Tongue ) to find my pillow forms, but here's a "lying flat" shot.  I love the yoyo thingies (is that what those fabric thingies are called?).  They are very cool and the earth tones will go perfectly in my living room.  Thanks mini!

Okay, now must sleep.  Nighty night all. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Need something crocheted?  I'll swap amis, afghans, shawls or whatever for a box of yarn.  Smiley
frosty772
« Reply #386 on: July 01, 2008 12:01:50 PM »

During my move I recieved from Irasema.  I just found my camera cord and took my photos and such so I could upload them.

She claimed me for a whimsy jar (and then some lol) plus some great scrapbooking paper (food based ones for my scrapbook cookbook I want to make Yeah!!) and stickers!! And some great great great victorian sewing items.   One is a pincushion and threader and the other is needleholder!!  Thank you so much and im very sorry for being so late posting these!!  Everything is wonderful!!

Here is the whimsey jar and its contents!!  She even included a cute stamp too!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

<b>Like what you see here??  It might be in my shop!!<b>
http://www.frosty772.etsy.com

<b>I wist!! Lets do a personal swap!!!<b>
http://www.wists.com/Frosty772

Moderndayvictorians.blogspot.com
irasema

I'm creative - you can't expect me to be neat too!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #387 on: July 01, 2008 12:30:26 PM »

During my move I recieved from Irasema.  I just found my camera cord and took my photos and such so I could upload them.

She claimed me for a whimsy jar (and then some lol) plus some great scrapbooking paper (food based ones for my scrapbook cookbook I want to make Yeah!!) and stickers!! And some great great great victorian sewing items.   One is a pincushion and threader and the other is needleholder!!  Thank you so much and im very sorry for being so late posting these!!  Everything is wonderful!!

http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb131/Frosty772/Recieved%20Swap%20Items/CIMG1333.jpg

Here is the whimsey jar and its contents!!  She even included a cute stamp too!!
http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb131/Frosty772/Recieved%20Swap%20Items/CIMG1331.jpg

YEY i am so glad you liked everything. i really love making whimsy jars!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

WIST | BLOG | pintrest
dont mind me.... i'm rather random
Kookaloo_Starr

the best things in life aren't things!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #388 on: July 10, 2008 08:03:48 AM »

After a bit of a postal problem I got my package from Dr.RubyDoomsday today. PERFECT for the British summer

you might not be able to tell in the pics but yes, we do have "more bloody rain" today (and yesterday and the day before....)
The good Dr also made me a threadcatcher for my sewing but I haven't got a pic of that yet, I'll update this message when I do  Grin

Thanks Doc, you brought a smile to my face and I'm sure this umbrella will raise a smile whenever I use it  Grin
« Last Edit: July 12, 2008 07:08:23 AM by Kookaloo_Starr » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Use what talent you possess - the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except those that sang best
50 in '14
50 in '15
mini
« Reply #389 on: July 23, 2008 02:14:47 PM »

I'm so sorry!! It seems I neglected to post pictures of my lovely packages from Sajona & Catpants!!
I don't know where my head is! I get so busy making things, I forget to take & post pictures. Bad mini, bad!!

Sajona: Thank for these very useful books! Now if only I could figure out how my scanner works!!! Wink

Catpants! thank you so much for the gorgeous ChaCha bracelet! I love it. I use it all the time now. Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39] 40 41 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
A Man Builds a Dollhouse for His Daughter
How to Make Subway Art
Toilet Paper Roll Artwork
How to Make a Pregnancy-Belly Cast
How to Make a Kid-Friendly Bird Mobile
Latest Blog Articles
Hooray for the Red, White, and Blue
Meatless Monday: TVP Chik'n Nuggets
@Home This Weekend: Colorful Garden Chairs

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...