A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: If you see a project that you think is awesome and deserves to be a featured project, you can click the THIS ROCKS button to nominate it!
Total Members: 302,806
Currently Running With Scissors:
614 Guests and 9 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 41
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Ongoing Wish Swap Round 34 Gallery  (Read 30826 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

defunctbuffalo
« Reply #250 on: June 03, 2008 09:19:33 AM »

defunctbuffalo received today and said it was ok to post pictures of the items I sent her.  I sent her a large zipper pouch for her pens/pencils and a triangular cosmetic bag for her toiletries for overnight trips.  Smiley  I lined them both with black fabric so marks from pencils or makeup wouldn't be too noticeable.   I also sent a couple packets of tea along as a little extra.  Glad you liked everything!  Smiley

Thanks for posting Avesthel!  I really liked both the pouches, and they'll definitely come in handy when I go away for weekends. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged
animegirlie
crafty nerdy girl

just make stuff!!!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #251 on: June 03, 2008 09:43:24 AM »

I have some of that yarn!

and Im steeling her ball winder, shhh dont let her know  Wink

I think I've even gotten a few much smaller bits of this yarn from someone else.  Probably the yarngasms are spreading all over!

And yeah, that ball winder must be sumthin'! The middles are so tight! What is it? Where do I get one?

I second that! Where do you get one?!?!? I like to pull from the middle but I can never find the right end to pull! I'd rather re-wind them the way I like.

Spill the beans Dulcinea!! please  Roll Eyes
THIS ROCKS   Logged

New Craft Blog - best way to contact me right now is via the bloggie Smiley

Wists are a wonderful thing!

Want a sticker?
1boy1girl1kitty2
« Reply #252 on: June 03, 2008 02:49:22 PM »

most yarn/fiber shops will have them. they are a bit pricey though, and you need a swift as well to wind from a hank. cheapest i've found then is on ebay for about 85 before shipping
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Personal swap friendly - check out my profile for wishlist and wist
- looking for a HTF superhero squad knit fabric (cartoonish superman, iron man and the like)
Dulcinea
If you haven't grown up by the time you're 30, you don't have to!

faciō, ergo sum

« Reply #253 on: June 03, 2008 03:47:35 PM »

joann.com

and i get emails that have discount codes, occasionally, for online orders.

i got the ball winder and the nice wood swift for myself for xmas last year.  don't think it cost me more then $65 for both.

haven't regretted it for a second.

I have some of that yarn!

and Im steeling her ball winder, shhh dont let her know  Wink

I think I've even gotten a few much smaller bits of this yarn from someone else.  Probably the yarngasms are spreading all over!

And yeah, that ball winder must be sumthin'! The middles are so tight! What is it? Where do I get one?

I second that! Where do you get one?!?!? I like to pull from the middle but I can never find the right end to pull! I'd rather re-wind them the way I like.

Spill the beans Dulcinea!! please  Roll Eyes
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Veni, Vidi, Velcro
I came, I saw, I stuck around

Taking a break from swaps to get some stuff under control.  Email if you need me.

Wists | Blog | Ravelry
quilted
« Reply #254 on: June 03, 2008 04:13:52 PM »

When I was a kid my mom bought a knitting machine. It took up half of her bedroom, and she never finished anything on it (I wasn't allowed to touch it). However, the ball winder that came it with it was constantly used! We loved that thing  Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Try my free mobile health apps for the military community (and civilians too!): https://t2health.org/products/mobile-apps
MaxParadise
« Reply #255 on: June 03, 2008 04:38:34 PM »

okay, so i recieved my wonderful package from noxluff yesterday!

i had to take a pic of the card cause it was so cute!

all the goodies!

she was a bit bummed that she wasn't able to get me more clay, but this was plenty!

i see a tote bag in the near future!

i <3 skulls!

HUGE thanks to noxluff! i appreciate all so, so much =) also, not pictured cause i scarfed them all already, there was a bag of yummy sour patch kids! thanks again!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

And your scared to death that you are never going to come alive.

http://www.pintrest.com/dheartst
noxluff

Happy New Year! <3

« Reply #256 on: June 03, 2008 08:12:39 PM »

I'm glad you liked it.  Cheesy  Too bad neither of us got pictures of the wrapped package- it was wrapped in brown paper with gold stars all over it because I used an old HBO box and I wanted to hide the fact it was an HBO box.  The box was the perfect size!  Hahaha.  I want to start wrapping ALL my swap packages with it.  :3

The fabric I found was awesome, I loved it, too.  XD  I may need to get me some of it later!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Happy New Year!!!!  <3

God bless!
Sansa

Please reinstall universe and reboot

View Profile
« Reply #257 on: June 03, 2008 08:22:14 PM »

My dh is crafty as well. He made me a swift just recently from wood he already had on hand and I've put my order in for a light box as well.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

MareMare
Global Moderator
Guest Blogger
Bath and Beauty Moderator

Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Soapmakers do it with bubbles

Don't be a soap licker

View Profile WWW
« Reply #258 on: June 03, 2008 10:39:09 PM »

I got two lovely packages yesterday! Both were bright and cheery and flower themed! It's been a crazy spring here, we usually don't get any snow all year, and we had snow in April, and way more rain than usual. Hopefully now that I have some flowers the sun will come out!

From 6iggle I got this lovely needle book! It is so cute, and I love the colors! Also she filled it with needles for me, I never seem to have any, now I can keep them all together!

Front:

Inside:

She also sent a TON of super adorable buttons, zippers (I am gonna be making some pouches) and a bunch of ribbon and other trim! 

And from HannahKarina I received a wonderful painting! She spot on got colors and designs that I like, and it will look awesome in my room!

And she also sent along floral post-its, loose leaf peony tea (!), and a cute little green candle!

Thank you so much ladies, these were wonderful packages!
« Last Edit: June 03, 2008 10:40:43 PM by MareMare » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Soaps by MareMare Blog Updated! 6/2

~Calling all Quilters! It's time to join the 2014 Quiltalong!~

Love painting your nails? Check out the Awesome Manicure Thread!
MaxParadise
« Reply #259 on: June 03, 2008 11:38:19 PM »

I'm glad you liked it.  Cheesy  Too bad neither of us got pictures of the wrapped package- it was wrapped in brown paper with gold stars all over it because I used an old HBO box and I wanted to hide the fact it was an HBO box.  The box was the perfect size!  Hahaha.  I want to start wrapping ALL my swap packages with it.  :3

The fabric I found was awesome, I loved it, too.  XD  I may need to get me some of it later!

oh yes, the wrapping!!! i totally forgot to mention that. i remember thinking to myself, i got to mention the wrapping, cause it was so cool and i forgot to, haha! the wrapping was way cool also, i love stars! even the husband dug it =)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

And your scared to death that you are never going to come alive.

http://www.pintrest.com/dheartst
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 41 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Use Cameras in Motion 3 Part 2/3
How to Use Cameras in Motion 3 Part 3/3
How to Create a Desktop Puzzle - Shake 4.1
How to Create Transitions - DVD Studio Pro
How to Key Frame Mood Changes - Apple Color
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Fabric and Felt Bird Ornament
Cardboard Tube? Craft Supply!
Spotlight on: Art Dolls

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...