A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Joining an Organized Swap? Please review the rules and info on a regular basis.
Total Members: 307,988
Currently Running With Scissors:
288 Guests and 6 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 41
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Ongoing Wish Swap Round 34 Gallery  (Read 43739 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

TwiztidBlood
« on: May 03, 2008 09:35:18 AM »

Post your goods!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I just moved to a new loft, please contact me for my new mailing address!
My Wist
underthemountain
Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

live aloha

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2008 05:56:42 AM »

Wow, am I the first to receive???

I was spoiled with a ton of goodies from the amazing Bettflow!!  She fulfilled my wishes for tees and handkerchiefs (8 of them) to embroider and surprised me with kawaii Japanese fabric!!  Smiley 

The tees are really amazing.  Where did you get these from Bettflow?  Lana doesn't like sleeves so the shorter the better.  As you can see we already used one to put a pair of birdies on...Lana insisted that they be kissing.  LOL.  The fabric is too cute.  I can't wait to make something with it! Thank you so much!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

DM Arts & Craft Fair is looking for vendors.  PM me if you are in the MD/VA/DC area.
http://www.difference-makers.org/
Please "like" us on Facebook!
https://www.facebook.com/makeadifferencewithus/[/
Daniethanas
Wife, Sister, Daughter, Friend, Crocheter

Hookin' like a fiend these days...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2008 07:07:44 PM »

I received my wish claim from Kimberly Pye today. I got some awesome loot!

She got me:
- 3 balls of Sugar & Cream yarn
- 2 pairs of funky scissors
- 1 awesome crocheted bookmark
- A pattern that she found for a crocheted penquin

Here are the pictures. I got a close up of the bookmark separately because it's really beautiful; crocheted with variegated green/white thread. Gor-ge-ous!

All the loot:

Purty Bookmark:
THIS ROCKS   Logged

liebschien

"Do or do not - there is no try." - Yoda

« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2008 08:43:29 AM »

Avesthel sent me a book I've had my eye on for the longest time and a jackpot of poly clay working tools!

It has taken me too long to post pics of them, but, better late than never so here they are:

I love everything and it's going to be tons of fun playing with the tools and sewing the awesome projects n the book (the cicada is my favorite!).

Thank you, Avesthel!!!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

greybird

<3 birds, glitter, sparkles <3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2008 09:52:11 AM »

You are most welcome!  When you make one please send me a PM with a link so I can see your handy work.  Cheesy  I like the cicada too!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
sunspotted
« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2008 10:51:21 AM »

Wow, a gallery already.  Awesome things here as usual!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Need something crocheted?  I'll swap amis, afghans, shawls or whatever for a box of yarn.  Smiley
quilted
« Reply #6 on: May 12, 2008 02:15:07 PM »

I am a lucky, lucky lady!

From Urvi, I received 8, yes 8, drawstring shopping bags! Check out the beautiful fabrics! Ooh, la la; I'm in heaven  Cheesy Thanks, Urvi!

Also, Addicted2Knitting totally spoiled me rotten. Seriously, she sent probably four or five swap-worths of goodies.

First, awesome postcard, card, and two adorable finger puppets (piglet and doggie):

Next, a bunny puppet with a very fashionable scarf:

Also, have you ever wondered what would happen if Kermit the Frog got busy with Janice?:

Finally, A2K fulfilled my wish for artwork inspired by Cognitive Behavioral therapy! She made a really heartfelt and beautiful drawing. I plan on posting many pics of it, because it's really spectacular, but I'm waiting for the OK from A2K 'cause it's a bit personal.

Off to play with my new toys!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Try my free mobile health apps for the military community (and civilians too!): https://t2health.org/products/mobile-apps
greybird

<3 birds, glitter, sparkles <3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: May 12, 2008 02:27:05 PM »

Wow, everyone is receiving such nice things!!!  Cheesy   I love that leaf fabric shopping bag!  Smiley

I received today from Mimiw!!!  She totally spoiled me with all the wool sweater fabric she sent!   Shocked  She also sent me some really lovely ribbon which I am looking forward to using!  And she surprised me with some pompoms to add to my warm fuzzy crafts because she also sent me the book "Warm Fuzzies"!!   Grin Grin Grin   Thank you so much, Mimiw!   Kiss  I love everything and am looking forward so much to doing some of these projects!  Cheesy

THIS ROCKS   Logged
nofury

With every breath of honesty, I strip before you.

« Reply #8 on: May 12, 2008 03:40:13 PM »

Wow, quilted! You scored! You certainly deserve it. You always send out amazing packages. Smiley

I love the bags! The leaf fabric is my favorite. Every time I look at the pic, I see another one I like! I like the drawstrings better than I thought...hmmm....

I'm doing a personal swap with urvi, and now I'm even MORE excited!!!
« Last Edit: May 12, 2008 03:41:20 PM by nofury » THIS ROCKS   Logged

50 Projects in 2009! 26/50
Flickr!
Wist!
"We are all trapped in the amber of the moment. There is no why." --K. Vonnegut
nofury

With every breath of honesty, I strip before you.

« Reply #9 on: May 12, 2008 07:48:56 PM »

Asphaltqueen claimed me for a mini-yarngasm, and it was FANTASIC!!! If this was MINI, I don't know if I could handle a full-sized one!

She also included some Ikea fabric (closest store to me is 6 hrs away....), some handmade birch knitting needles (those are so cool), and a HYSTERICAL donkey bead! lol Great package as always, AQ. Feel free to claim me anytime!

Oh, and you were worried about the colors. Well, I always tell people my favorite colors, and I don't think I will anymore! It always makes people feel nervous about what they're sending. Thing is, I LOVE it all! If you had asked me if I like yellow, I would have been a little hesitant to say anything positive. Thing is that yellow yarn is amazingly gorgeous, and I can't WAIT to use it! The purple is KILLER and so soft. The green wool will be felted into...something.... I've never died yarn (like I said in the PM), but I may try it as suggested. The Noro is like nothing I've ever seen--it's amazing, too! And the cotton!!! I LOVE that type of texture. I couldn't imagine a better yarngasm!!! I really, truly always love your packages, AQ! If you enjoy what I send half as much, then I have something!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

50 Projects in 2009! 26/50
Flickr!
Wist!
"We are all trapped in the amber of the moment. There is no why." --K. Vonnegut
Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 41 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Placemat Shoulder Purse
We Can Do It!
Meatless Monday: Squash and Onion Galette

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...