A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Need help? Click the HELP link at the top of the screen to read the docs or ask at the Help Desk.
Total Members: 297,488
Currently Running With Scissors:
615 Guests and 35 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 21
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Ongoing Wish Swap Round 34  (Read 32324 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

underthemountain
Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

my brown eyed girl

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #100 on: May 12, 2008 03:56:09 PM »

I claim 1boy1girl1kitty2 for a nursing necklace from her wists.

This is my second claim this round.

Hi everyone!!  I'm Roxanne!  I am a soon to be 41-year old that loves to craft!  I have a hubby, an almost 4 year yr old DD, my mom, and a parotlett named Greenie.  I'm originally from Hawaii, so even though I live in Maryland now I'm a local girl at heart! I've dabbled in lots of different crafts.  My true love is pottery, but I haven't done that in quite a while now.  Lately I've been beading though I'm cutting back and making felties--esp food.  I love making felt food!!  I love all colors, but not pastels.  Mod/retro prints, no country please.  I like hedgehogs, birdies, cats, bats, bugs, and my daughter is mad about rainbows so if you have any other ideas please pass them by me.  Smiley

I made my super big wishes red.  Smiley

If there is anything that you love crafting that you think my DD would like please PM me!!  Thanks!!!

Crafted items:

- zippered pouches made with Japanese or other kawaii fabric...love small animal prints  BIG WISH!

- any quilt from Sansa  Classic Boxy Stars * Square in a square* Bright Boxy Stars.

- hansigurumi octopus amigurumi  I also have a few patterns of things that I love and could provide you with.

- crocheted sea critters see http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=161851.msg1757300;topicseen#msg1757300 for examples

- crocheted giraffe hat like the one in my wist
http://www.wists.com/atsuko

- toys/dollies like on my wist...but no pies please.  Smiley  It would be cool to have a dolly with brown hair and eyes like Lana. http://www.wists.com/atsuko

- dress kids's size 6

- vintage dress patterns size 7 kids please.  Smiley

- skull socks. BIG WISH!  I would love these...or something just plain, but with the skulls
  http://www.craftydiversions.com/patterns/buccaneers%20booty.htm

- skull hat. You know the one with the tiny skulls all around. 

- monkey backpack from SNB.  SUPER BIG WISH!!

- embroidered tee for Lana size 6+...would love the hedgehog, or others from that series from Sublime Stitching.

- Screened/embroidered tee with wings on back of tee girls size 6+ for Lana   Thanks Poevera!!!!  YAY!!!

- wristlet pouch made with Japanese or any kawaii fabric...love small animal, nature prints, bright colors

Supplies:

- kewpie/cupie dolls...my DD is obsessed and would love a new baby that we could dress up.  We have the ones from Hobby Lobby and would love to have other sizes/styles.

- the mugi puzzle cookie cutters on my wists. I love this and can't get it locally.

- a single hand cookie cutter with nicely defined fingers so that I could make something like this:  http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=232831.0

- any cookie cutters, the silver ones, an alphabet set would be especially appreciated

- Brown bag cookie molds for shortbread

- lot of unmounted stamps

- kids tees size 6 cotton please that I can use for embroidery  Yay!  Thanks Bettflow!!!  I could always use a couple more so I'm leaving this up.  Smiley

- chicken, turkey, game birds, water fowl, emu, or ostrich feathers for my hubby's fly tying

- real brass skeleton keys

- plastic gumball charms *NEW*

- vintage lucite flower beads

- Sugar skull molds (OAXACA SUGAR SKULL MOLDS medium or large please)
http://www.mexicansugarskull.com/mexicansugarskull/sugarskullmolds.htm

Thank you noxluff!!!  You rock!!

- Mexican Kool Aid

- FQ or fat eights of cute Japanese fabrics..prefer ones with animals/people.  Tiny kawaii prints suitable for Blythe dolly dresses.

Books:

- Creepy Cute Crochet: Zombies, Ninjas, Robots, and More  book

- Doodle Stitching: Fresh & Fun Embroidery for Beginners

- Sublime Stitching Craft Pad

- Japanese craft books-used is fine...beads, felt, sewing, etc.  Please pm to discuss since I have a bunch.  Smiley

- any other cool book you'd like to share with me...please PM me first just to make sure that I don't have it.  Smiley

Extras:

-any candy, esp chocolate!!

-unloved beads, no fruit beads please I have tons!!

Thanks in advance for choosing me!!  A big thanks to Poevera and noxluff for granting my wishes this round!!!  YAY!!
« Last Edit: May 12, 2008 05:00:48 PM by atsuko » THIS ROCKS   Logged

noxluff

Happy New Year! <3

« Reply #101 on: May 12, 2008 04:45:23 PM »

I claim atsuko for a large sugar skull mold plus meringue powder (we discussed this in PMs so I could make sure it equals a medium item).  Cheesy

2 claims this round; 0 sent, 0 received.

About me:
My name is Susan and I am a 21-year-old shecreature from Tennessee.  I am currently working and saving up the monies for college.  Hopefully going this fall to start my gen eds!  Cheesy  I love anything weird or creepy.  I love vintage stuff, especially flappers from the 1920s and vintage Halloween stuff.  My favorite colors are: purple, toxic green, black, orange, robin egg blue, and mustard yellow.  Also, please keep in mind I am a chubby chick when making me crafts.  :3  Please no earrings!  One of my holes closed up so I can't wear them right now...

Wishes-
(stuff marked with "<3" is a big want)

CRAFTS:
-crocheted kitty hat like this <3
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=208565.0
-Knitted fingerless gloves similar to this
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=7710569
-Full-sized apron maybe in a pretty vintage pattern with my favorite colors <3
-Weird, creepy-cute stuffies
-Art
-Pickle necklace like this <3 http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=6807992
-homemade soap <3
-purple sockmonkey
-embroidery art- maybe a wallhanging?
-Something with an octopus on it
-Something Flight of the Conchords related
-Swap journal that reflects my tastes <3
-Anything Ghost World related (comic and movie)

SUPPLIES:
-
*BIG WANT* rubber stamp making kit of some kind!  Just... whatever that stuff is you carve into to make your own stamps.  Really want that. Thank you, dianamariemtv!
-ABC letter stamps
-Sock monkey fabric like this
http://www.jandofabrics.com/proddetail.asp?prod=skm00011
-completely blank notecards with envelopes that I can stamp on - solid color of some kind.
-vintage buttons
-vintage charms
-sparrow charms
-soap making kit
-resin kit
-exacto knives
-acrylic paints
-canvas, or anything flat I can use to paint on
-handspun yarn - enough to make a scarf, similar to the yarns on my wist <3
-anything vintage Halloween I can use in crafts <3
-interesting magazines/books that have weird/different/art images I can use for decoupage
-old comics I can use for decoupage
-vintage children's books

EXTRAS:
I won't mind if you want to include some candy... gummie bears are my fav!  I like handwritten letters, too, maybe with some doodles on'em.  That would be coo'.  :3  Anything from my wist, or anything you don't need and just want to add it because you're cool like that.  A surprise!

« Last Edit: May 12, 2008 05:07:43 PM by noxluff » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Happy New Year!!!!  <3

God bless!
missmuffcake

Spicy but sweet!

« Reply #102 on: May 12, 2008 05:02:38 PM »

I claim noxluff for a pickle necklace and a odd plushie (i collect 'em to!). 1 claim this round! list in a sec!

My name is Kendy, I am 28 - My bday is June, live in N.CA with my boyfriend and my cat Mar and sometimes cat Tyler (he is a stray that comes and goes as he pleases). Right now I am a stay at home girlfriend, I love going to concerts, shopping in SF, getting new ink, I am vegan and am trying to put together a veg guide to the valley, we watch a lot of movies - my boyfriend even makes movies.

Hand made things:
- vegan body butter in fruity scents
- crochet penis (patterns floating around the web)
- arugami of a panda, robot or my boyfriend (see my avatar!)
- anything Taxi Driver (esp. Travis) from the movie Taxi Driver for my Boyfriend
- photo album that can store long photo booth pics
- purse mirror with cool image
- plushies for my collection
- reconstructed shirts ( I am a size M or L depending on chest)
- vintage style pill box hat in black (can be thrifted and reconed!)
- cool/cute hair bows/clips
- vegan lip balm (no apricot - I am allergic!)
- Anything Morrissey/The Smiths
- vegan pleather cuff with snap
- a fake steak pillow (like the ones from Sweet Meats)
- vegan soaps ( I like fruity stuff)
- incense burner to burn incense at the cemetery for my younger sister who died in a car accident (due to a drunk driver 4 years ago). Her fave color was blue and she liked anything capricorn, blue or with stars.
- skull or robot cuff links for my boyfriend
- size L black shirt that says noise not music in white cool/different font for my boyfriend
- night out clubbing clutch
- anything off my wists: http://www.wists.com/missmuffcake
- jewelry box that holds necklaces without them being in knots - all mine are in knots!
- cat toys for Mar and Tyler
- PS2 dust cover for my boyfriend (see wist for example)
- funky/odd day of the week panties (set)
- a black snood (not real loose, I want more of a hat than a hair net)
- St. Matthews necklace/charm (like the ones found in the catholic stores)
- fitted black L shirt thats says "gabber good indie bad"
- lip balm cozy
- zines

Supplies and stuff:
- blank wooden bracelets
- large blank belt buckles
- rub on transfers of skulls and cool fonts
- felt mascot book or patterns (I have been having fun with the Cute Book lately)
- large flat marbels (like the ones for marble magnets but the size of silver dollars)

Extras:
- girl, vintage or what have you plastic hair clips
- chick track booklets
- take out menus for my collection
- vegan candy/sweets

I hope you enjoy crafting for me!
« Last Edit: May 12, 2008 05:08:16 PM by missmuffcake » THIS ROCKS   Logged

There's more to life than books you know
                But not much more
pleaseelise
« Reply #103 on: May 12, 2008 05:58:07 PM »

I claim MissMuffCake for some wisty surprises, plus take out menus Smiley

This is my second claim, 0 sent, 0 received.

My name is Elise and I live in Chicago with my three cats.  I work as a mental health professional--I totally love my job, but I barely scrape by living in Chicago.  I'm originally from VA, but moved here seven months ago.  I mostly sew and crochet, but I also love embroidery (when I have the time) and shrinky dinks.  I love Craftster and am so addicted to swaps!  I love making things for other people, and love the idea that someone made something just for me.

My list:
Wish List:

Craft:
- Handspun yarn
- I LOVE totes and bags
- a wallet
- beaded bracelet or necklace
- framed (or frameable) subversive cross-stitch saying
- stitch markers
- silk-screened/stenciled t-shirts (if you claim me for this, ask me more about it)
- framed (or frameable) hand-embroidery
- a pincushion!  I suck at making them.  My current one is totally pitiful.
- soldered pendant
- a zippered pouch
- anything with birdsparticularly pigeons, sparrows, or crows, but I love all kinds
- a hand-bound/homemade journal
- I love dandilions.  Make me something with dandilions on it and I will love you forever.
- Coasters
- crochet hook roll
- anything based on my wists, www.wists.com/pleaseelise

Supplies:
- yarn!  I especially love cotton yarn, but Ill never refuse yarn 
- fabricif anyone had some Amy Butler floating around their stash, I would so, so love them.  But other fabric is great, too.
- magnetic snaps for purses thanks klum78!
- zippers (I have plenty of 7-inch ones, but I need other sizes) thanks klum78!
- coloured thread, like for a conventional sewing machine.  I have black, white, and brown, but could use a bright (not neon) green, and any blues or pinks thanks klum78!
- paper ephemera (vintage flaschards, old photos, old childrens books, pretty papers, etc) thanks klum78!
- ink-jet shrinky-dink paper (I have regular, but I want the kind I can use in my printer)
- sublime stitching patterns
- buttons, preferably older/vintage onesbut any will do.

Extras:
- Chocolate is always good.  Always.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
AsphaltQueen
« Reply #104 on: May 12, 2008 06:02:30 PM »

I claim pleaseelise for yarn, yarn, yarn!

This is my second claim (three allowed, 1 sent, 1 received) and I am in the U.S. Here's a mini-bio with more info than you'll ever want.   Wink

I'm 32 and live in the lovely state of Michigan with my wonderful husband and our beagle, Snort. Snort's idea of the good life is eating, sleeping and eating her own poo. She's my fur-baby, and while we don't treat her like a human child, she is a member of our family. I own an asphalt company with my Dad and work about 70-80 hours a week in the summer, so I basically have no life, including crafting, from May through the end of November. However, come December, I get to craft like a crazy woman! My husband works for a minor league baseball team, so luckily our schedules coordinate somewhat and while we rarely see each other in the summer for more than an hour or two at a time, we do get to hang out in the winter. We've been married for a little over a year and are still enjoying each other's company. I'm a flittering crafter, I like to try everything once and the things I really enjoy, I keep up with. My current favorites are knitting (my first adult sweater is STILL on the needles and it's getting really hard to keep going!) and papercrafts, though I'm trying to get back into watercolors and really need to start using my pottery wheel again. Things I'd really like to try at some point are resin, crochet (mainly for amigurumi, but also for things like blankets, 'cause crochet sounds like it's quicker for that), and needle felting. I like sarcastic wit and jokes that make you think, and I seem to be experiencing a renewed love for the '80s. Favorite tv show of all time is The Office and favorite movies are Real Genius (with a very young Val Kilmer) and the original Willy Wonka (c'mon, a movie all about candy!) I love nature and waterfalls are my favorite places to check out. And my favorite food in the whole world is donuts. Best flavor explosion - a fresh, hot, plain cake donut, straight from the oven with a glass of apple cider. Go, Quality Dairy! (Will only make sense to anyone from the greater Lansing area in Michigan.) I dislike mean people, people who are stupid by choice, soy sauce, political campaigns, and having religion preached to me without an invitation.

Please feel free to look over my wists as I like everything on there and wisty surprises are fun, fun, fun!!! Thank you so, so much to anyone who chooses me!

CRAFTED ITEMS

KNIT/CROCHET/YARN
  • neckwarmers Any color is fine, I'd just like it to be soft!
  • knit squares I love thisthrow and decided to start requesting knit squares from Craftsters. Anything is fine, any colors, any patterns, any yarn, any gauge. Finished size should be roughly 4 square.
  • knit socks (womens size 9) 
  • amigurumi or needle-felted or felt beagle (Ill fight ya for this one, Grieney!)
  • amigurumi or needle-felted or felt hippopotamus
  • amigurumi or needle-felted or felt cookie monster (actually, any of the old-school sesame street characters would be great and Ive even got free patterns listed on my wist!)
  • amigurumi or needle-felted or felt pelican
  • pair of knit half-finger gloves with a fold-over mitten flap
  • Handspun yarn or art yarn. (please make sure theres enough yardage to do a small project, like a scarflette or something, so probably a minimum of 80 yards?)
  • Knit shrug - on the off-chance that someone is just itchin to do one, Ive got a few listed on my wist
  • hand-dyed yarn (anything but neons is fine, ocean-y colors in blues and/or greens would be spectacular, and it can just be a solid color, it doesn't have to be verigated or self-striping or whatever that's called - those kool-aid dyed yarns look cool to me!)

SEWN
  • throw pillow covers I think they're 12"x12", I can measure them for sure. Our living room walls are tan, and I'd love something that has burgundy, sage, orange and/or yellow. They need to be removable and washable, thanks to the dog. Button closure or zipper is fine. They don't have to be the same fabric, but I would like them to coordinate. And, just to be difficult, I'd like four.
  • sewing machine cover I like the lines of this one, but would like a fabric to coordinate with my craft room (kind of an olive green color on the walls, I can link you to pics). Funky fabric and/or embellishments you think I would like are terrific, but a pretty cover would be great, too!
  • a box bag like  this
  • some type of overnight bag that has a few pockets (interior or exterior) to hold misc. toiletries and stuff (Ive seen some Amy Butler ones that are cute, but it doesnt necessarily have to be that involved or fancy unless you feel like it basic tote with interior pockets is fine by me. Oh, and it doesn't have to be fancy fabric, either.)
  • Pair of Strawberry Shortcake, Super Mario, Smurfs or PacMan long pajama pants (any fabric is fine, PM for measurements but I wear a Nick and Noras size large if that helps)
  • Pair of Strawberry Shortcake, Super Mario, Smurfs, or PacMan pajama shorts (any fabric is fine, PM for measurements but I wear a Nick and Noras size large if that helps)
  • a rice pack (preferably with a removable cover, but I could sew that myself) that can go in the microwave or freezer

ART/PAPERCRAFTS
  • your original artwork, whatever medium you like (I prefer smaller pieces, nothing larger than 8x10 unless you PM me first to make sure I have a place to display it) you can check my wist for inspiration, but Ill love anything that isnt political, religious or deals with death
  • inchies or ACEOs

SILKSCREEN/IRON-ONS/ETC.
  • silkscreened t-shirt with the phrase    neat-o mosquito     (feel free to add a cool image if you have one) womens large, 38-40 bust
  • t-shirt like this one that errka made for me last year that I have worn and washed so much the graphic is falling apart!  womens large, 38-40 bust   http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=155224.msg1545936#msg1545936
  • silkscreened or handpainted or stenciled t-shirt, basically animal/nature stuff  (Ive got a few on my wists for inspiration) womens large, 38-40 bust

JEWELRY/ACCESSORIES
  • headbands. I need to start wearing my hear in something other than ponytail holders, so I figured Id try some headbands. I guess any style is fine? My hair is thinning and is somewhat fine, so if that means anything and Id prefer more muted colors/fabric, think classy rather than flamboyant or childish.
  • A glass or soldered or resin pendant Ive got examples on my wists of some I like, or choose an image you think Id like!
  • Pelican pendant sculpy, glass, collaged, resin, whatever!

MISCELLANEOUS
  • steampunk inspired anything artwork, bookmarks, jewelry, whatever!
  • fun stuff for my office I don't have much room on my desk, but I can hang things on the wall or stick 'em on filing cabinets. Anything you think might make me smile or would help me to relax after a looong day would be terrific!
  • hand-carved rubber stamps
  • custom tags for my knit items I gift to family and friends (PM me for info)
  • A gnome/hobbit mini-door. Ive got at least one on my wists for reference.
  • Anything on the theme of Happy Homemaker with a twist (tongue-in-cheek kind of things) notepad, pendant, artwork, tote, t-shirt, whatever!
  • Anything on my wists Im constantly adding new items and there's lots of small/medium items on there!

CRAFTY-SUPPLY ITEMS
  • Berrocco Comfort Yarn Worsted Weight any color except for neons is great
  • Lisas Knits Readers Wrap pattern used is fine, but heres a link, too.
  • Banana silk yarn, any color (havent tried this before!)
  • Yak yarn, any color (havent tried this before and I know its expensive, so remnants/small amounts are fine!)
  • Michael Miller or Amy Butler (or similar style) cotton fabric, at least a yard, please! (Ive got some samples on my wists of what I like)
  • "cutesy Japanese cotton fabrics, at least   yard or fat quarter, please! (Ive got some samples on my wists of what I like, but I tend to prefer the neutral backgrounds with little animals)
  • Weird or unique rubber or acrylic stamps. Zetti-type images, dancing animals, retro images, basically stuff you cant find at JoAnns (Ive got a few samples on my wists). Used is perfectly fine!
  • How to Do Resin Kit (I know nothing and have nothing)
« Last Edit: May 12, 2008 06:25:36 PM by AsphaltQueen » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Banga
I'm made out of Laffy Taffy.

Back off man, I'm a scientist.

« Reply #105 on: May 12, 2008 06:10:18 PM »

I claim AsphaltQueen for some cards of mine she wisted! I've been waiting to catch you!

This is my fourth claim. 1 received, 2 sent.
About me: I am 28 and I'm in MI, USA, finally settled after 4 moves in less than 2 years! I'm currently running around like a crazy person, teaching English at a multicultural charter school, planning my wedding reception, trying to control my baby fever, and reading lots of books. I love chocolate, the ocean and the beach, books, live music, thrifting, vintage, shiny things, and soft things.

Wishes:
Crafted stuff:

Craft for me:
- a fun skirt for the spring... see my wists/blog or PM me
- a jumper! I love some of the jumpers I've seen around craftster... these are all fab!
http://www.flickr.com/photos/24966147@N03/2377086294/in/pool-wardrobe_remix http://www.flickr.com/photos/jessicarolland/411721501/ and
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=178081.0
PM me for sizing please!
- A necklace tree (I love all of the mini dress forms and stylized branches I've seen for hanging necklaces and would love one for my dresser!)
- An embellished scoop or low v-neck tee in ladies size medium with flourishes and swirls, or a cool phrase like anything inspired by my wists (lots of tees on it!)
- An apron, as I'm starting a fun collection. I have a few to inspire you on my wist, just please make sure it is machine washable.
- An anklet, maybe something fun and beaded or a little bit jingly Thank you nofury!
- A snap cup (you know, like in Legally Blonde 2?) for my classroom. I'd love a goblet that is fun and sparkly and says "Ms. Gallo's Snap Cup" to use in my class. I think my kids would love it!

Craft for my Mom:
- A really pretty pair of embellished gardening gloves that are also comfy.
- A sewing machine cover
- A wrist pin cushion with some pretty pins
*My mom loves deep reds, dark pinks, olive and sage green, cream and deep golds. She loves toille (is that spelled right?) florals and stripes or pretty plaids. Nothing cutesy, she's a classy dame   Wink

Craft for the babies:
- a pair of felt baby shoes for the little boy my BIL just had! He'll be almost 6 mos. when I meet him. Something funky like little guitars would be cute! Just no skulls please! (I LOVE the pair dianamarietv made for my cousin's little girl!)
- I have lots of amis and softies on my wist, just please be sure they are washable and made strong enough to be baby safe!

Supplies:
- I am desperately hunting for any fabric in purple/yellow prints (think Amy Butlerish, Freshcut, floral styles, flourishes, any of that mock retro that you see everywhere now! Also dots, gingham, stripes, anything in those colors that is pretty!) Scraps are ok as long as they are at least 6 inches square.
- ribbon: yellow and purple solids or patterns, or any other fun patterned ribbon for altered art
- ink pads (Im in love with Tsukinek Dew Drops ink right now, but I have it in gold, silver, copper, and platinum. I also love Distress inks, but any pigment ink is great!)
- any issues of Crap Hound! http://www.boingboing.net/2005/07/24/crap-hound-seminal-c.html
- Anything from or in the style of altered art supplies sold on http://www.artchixstudio.com/,  or http://www.skybluepink.com/ etc. I love bits and bobs, ephemera, all kinds of junk and things that I can turn into something artsy!
- Scrapbooking embellishments in wedding or travel themes

Extras:
- Whatever craft you have mastered is cool by me, surprise me! Also, I'd love anything inspired by anything I've wisted! Feel free to check my blog for ideas, sizing info, and my tastes.

**Please don't send me any junk food or candy; I have a wedding dress to get into!    Grin
« Last Edit: May 12, 2008 06:18:02 PM by Banga » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Place an etsy order, enter CRAFTSTEROCKS & user name at checkout for free shipping!  Etsy! ~
Flickr ~Wist ~ Blog
scienceissexy
« Reply #106 on: May 12, 2008 06:24:49 PM »

Hi! I claim Banga for something inspired by her wists....I'll PM you!

This is my 2nd claim (0 sent, 0 received)

I'm Melissa , 27, and I was born and bred in Baltimore, Maryland (a wonderful city!!) so yes that means I live about 7 minutes from an IKEA. I'm married with 2 fur babies and go to school full time (to be a high school science teacher) and work full time. I am very into paper crafts, though I dabble in all types of other crafts, and used to run a weekly D & D game with some friends (they booted me to player instead of DM because of school Sad. I am a giant nerd and love all things geeky but I'm girly as well. I like brown with about any other color paired with it and all shades of pink but hot. I've very into holistic and all natural type things, love coffee and tea, and am slowly switching myself to being a vegetarian. Thanks for picking me!!

Crafts and Kits
-pretty much anything on my wists-please read the descriptions they have good info.
-NEW BIG WISH A mimiw glass suncatcher in maybe a dragonfly or a monkey?  Grin Grin
-NEW a few tea wallets (one for my purse, my car, my school bag)
-NEW a colored pencil roll (kinda like knitting needle roll but for pencils instead) - needs atleast space for about 40 so maybe 2 of them?  thanks randymacker07
 -NEW a marker roll (see above pencil roll)example
-NEW a cozy of some sort so when I put a water bottle in my laptop bag it doesn't sweat on it!
-NEW some kind of relaxing kit (I have a very hectic schedule coming up this summer with school) thanks quilted!!
-NEW stuff that I could use on a camping trip (I'm going this summer with family for the first time in about 10 years)
-NEW anything science related, maybe something that I can ultimately use in a high school classroom
-NEW some kind of kit that would help me garden in doors on or on my porch (is that even possible)
-NEW things to help me make the official crossover to vegetarianism thanks quilted but I'll take more!
-NEW A reusable utensil roll in pretty girly colors (hopefully pink)
-NEW Some kind of jewelery holder for my bracelets and earrings
-NEW Your small art work for my bedroom, we are redoing it in chocolate brown, linen color,and tiffany blue
-NEW some all natural body products like bubble bath and scrubs or body wash
-NEW muslin bags for produce
-NEW we're throwing a 50th/Halloween party from my Dad this year...would love something to help with the party (ideas, items, etc) My parents live in the scary dark woods so it is very Halloweeny
-Make your own rubber stamp kit (as much as I am into stamping I have never made my own stamp)
-A resin kit..I want to make stuff
-Pillows - I love throw pillows! Any design...you choose or check out my wists. Could be just the cover for one to not send a huge box!
-A Sock Monkey designed after someone cool....maybe someone 80's
-Reusuable grocery totes in bright cheery colors, or embroidered or with some funny saying
-Poppet (I have a beautiful one on my wist)
-any stuffies that are Harry Potter (not the bad guys though) science or Dr. Seuss related
-pretty bracelets or earrings (no necklaces unless they're long with a single pendent type thing) check out my wist - thanks poerava but I will take more

Supplies
-Make your own paper kit Thanks nofury!!
-empherma (especially things like loteria, bingo cards, old pinup stuff)
-Rubber stamps with different images (ones you don't see everyday) or any stamps really!
-NEW Scrapbook paper/items....Maybe a scrapgasim(I want in on the fun!!)
-NEW used or new punches
-NEW I am obsessed with Sudio g stamps. They are sold at Michaels, Joanns, and AC Moore ocassionally for a $1.00 a package and they are the clear ones...I have tons of them but if you see them in your shopping let me know
-NEW microscope slides
-NEW StazOn ink pads
-NEW any game pieces or money, cards, etc from older games like Monopoly, Scrabble, Chutes and Ladders, any games from the 80's
-Wreck this Journal: I wanna try it Thanks for the surprise quilted!!

Extras
-candy (especially from another country but I still love American candy!)
-a magnet from your home town for my fridge
-your favorite tea or coffee (I love both!!)
-any book that you love and I have to read (please make it a used copy...I think books should be shared!)
-an ATC (I want to collect them from crafsters!)
-bottle caps (they can be off of any kind of alcohol and slightly bent is ok)
« Last Edit: May 12, 2008 06:59:11 PM by scienceissexy » THIS ROCKS   Logged

KimberlyPye
« Reply #107 on: May 12, 2008 07:23:56 PM »

I'm claiming scienceissexy for a pillow and a reusable grocery bag (among other things).

This is my 3rd claim (1 sent, 0 received).

I live in Chelmsford, Massachusetts, USA with my husband and two ferrets.  I knit and crochet obsessively, but my day job as a researcher/editor keeps me from hiding in a pile of yarn all day!  I also enjoy reading, writing, camping, and cooking.  My three favorite authors are Shakespeare, Steinbeck, and Whitman. I've been experimenting with vegan baking for a while, but I've recently taken the plunge and become a full-time ovo-lacto vegetarian.  I like earth tones, greens, and pinks.  I dont usually like bright colors.  I like unique leaves, animals, and geometric designs; interesting and unique, but not too funky.  I dont eat/use anything with high fructose corn syrup or oils preceded by the words hydrogenated," partially hydrogenated, or interesterified. Basically, I'm all-natural in the food department.

Some favorite things: gerbera daisies, penguins, giraffes, ferrets, maple, goats

Check out my Wists for ideas and inspiration! http://wists.com/KimberlyPye

CRAFTS

Return address stamp for my grandmother (with a lighthouse image)
(http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=237391.msg2702949#msg2702949)

2 reusable sandwich wrappers like this: http://thesmallobject.com/stenopad/wordpress/?p=1263 (tutorial here)

Small polymer clay thingies/stitch markers/magnets (cute animals/food)

Unique, artsy pillow(s) for the couch. My couch is black. Examples of things I like:
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=212217.0
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=225457.0
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=213948.0
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=197070.0
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=133649.0
(I'll gladly stuff it and sew up the hole to save you some shipping costs!)

Reading pillow (pillow with straps to hold the book down) styled like this:
http://www.montessoribyhand.net/patterns/readingpillow.html (but Im breezy on the fabric choice)

Row-counter bracelet (and instructions for using)

Scented candles (most scents are fine)

Nature-themed mosaic (LOVE this: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=234653.0)

Postage stamp necklace
(Tute here: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=39105.0 -- LOVE that fish!)

A hand-made stamp - by you! (Happy woodland creatures would make me smile!)

a hedgehog stuffie to be sent to a friend

a furret stuffie -- see http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Furret_(Pok%C3%A9mon)

a goat stuffie (made from fabric, a silly-looking goat would be the best!)

all-natural soap

roll-up crochet hook holder (just make sure there's a spot for the giant blue one!)

itty-bitty origami stars (like these: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=240507.0)

your fave vegetarian/vegan recipes on recipe cards (I would love to have it in your handwriting!)

a cotton sleep mask with cute fabric (a Japanese animal print, maybe? or cute flowers? it's up to you!) -- with elastic, not tied please (I have long, tangly hair.)

something like a Squishable (http://www.squishable.com/s/) -- a goat (!!), robin, giraffe, or spotted cow

CRAFT SUPPLIES

safety eyes

bamboo DPNs (I've never used them -- would love to have 3s or 7s!)

Sublime Stitching patterns (I like Camp Out!, Kurt Halsey, Sushi Bar, I Luv Veggies)

DeliciousCrochet patterns http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5162369

Solid worsted weight yarn scraps (at least 4 yards long, acrylic is best) for my yo-yo afghan
Pictures here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/thepyefamily/sets/72157604072993386/

Sleepy Snake & Mischievous Mouse pattern (http://mochimochiland.com/shop/items/snakemouse.php)

Wonderful Wallaby hoodie pattern

Colored vinyl records (any size)

Yarn ball winder (I can dream!)

crochet books/magazines (new/used/vintage/whatever)

three-inch pre-washed cotton squares of fabric for my quilt (duplicates are fine; no characters, please -- i.e. no Spongebob, Mickey Mouse, etc.)

vegan cookbooks

glass-etching paste (Thanks, Frosty772!)

EXTRAS

Paper coasters (from restaurants, bars, etc.) for my collection

tea (send me your fave!)

blooming tea
« Last Edit: May 12, 2008 07:30:21 PM by KimberlyPye » THIS ROCKS   Logged

IchigoHeaven
« Reply #108 on: May 12, 2008 08:09:26 PM »

I Claim KimberlyPye  for roll-up crochet hook holder (just make sure there's a spot for the giant blue one!)
this is my 2nd wish granted
I have sent 0 And Received 0

I am A Mummy Of a Girly (18 mo) and a Proud Owner of a Blythe Doll (Olivia Lenin)I am 22 I live Here in Alaska and have for about 12 years. Single mum Redhead Mostly. I am an Aries and She is a Scorpio. I am Going to A Business School to be a Microsoft Business Office Specialist.
I am Allergic to Smoke and Mold and pet dander.
WISHES IN PURPLE ARE THE ONES I'D LIKE THE MOST! THANKS!

Crafts

Cooking Mama Apron Like This http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=242410.0

Hooks like these
http://www.wists.com/everyone/8c4d9aa4366460d959f6309a021b5579

Shirt like this http://www.chicstar.com/storefront/listproducts.aspx?idProduct=3514

Wall Vase like this
http://aplusrstore.com/product_detail.php?show=product&pid=13&cid=64

Bowl Like this  http://www.whattherock.com/catalog/item/2809259/2995314.htm

Keyhanger For Wall Relating to a Tree or mushroom,wing,owl on branch

Knifeblock Inspired By this
http://www.perpetualkid.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=1597

Tablecloth that's at least 40" x 40" round - Fabric with Mushrooms would be FANTASTIC or a tree.

Check out my wists - I add to it all the time and I love everything i put on there Unless it is noted for a Reminder for me normally will state so

dishcloths with Mushrooms or cupcakes on them Smiley must be washable

a yarn cozy like this would die for it i need it badly!
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=21691.msg176577#msg176577

Anything from or inspired by my Etsy favourites.
http://www.etsy.com/favorite_listings_public.php?user_id=5215198

Decorated Tape Measure love the snail Idea

Pleat Bag ~ http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=178244.0
Love the Rainbow,Flowers,argyle ones the most! Smiley Check my wists for other fabrics i love Tongue

Craft Supplies

IKEA fabric: closest store is Seattle 1588 miles  away!

The painted Tiger Gift Certificate!!!!
http://www.thepaintedtiger.com/certificates.htm

Needle Felting kit (also with simple instructions!)

Rotary Cutting board any size Used is fine i have 5x17 i need 12x12

Bust  magazine Subscription

Fabric like this   http://stores.rubyjane.com/-strse-726/Building-Blocks-Measuring-Tape/Detail.bok

cute girly molds or plain tart and soap molds for soaps and wax tarts

singer 6 pack or metallic thread

singer 6 pack of thread

printer fabric

Project runway Patterns

Knifty Knitter Looms

sharp fabric scissors

Make your own stamp starter kit. It doesn't have to be a store bought kit, just a couple supplies and a note or two on how to start.

DIY Spinning Kit

Zodiac Fabric

Gothic Lolita Bible Magazine Used/loved is fine[/color]

Amigurumi patterns in either knit or crochet Used/loved is fine

8mm or larger Glass Bicone beads Used/loved is fine

Embossing powders. Thanks to mimiw

Embossing fluid Used/loved is fine as long as there is half or more inside

A ribbon organizer Used/loved is fine

Stencil Paper any kind

xacto knife

Any Fabric from Etsuko Furuya

Alexander Henrys Raindrop fabric

Any Japanese Fabric (check my wists)

Fabric any and all check my wists

Cupcake/pin up girl Fabric

Needle Nose Pliers (Long and Skinny not regular longer and skinnier)Used/loved is fine

Extras
No candy Unless it is pocky (no choc or strawberry)
Chocolate covered oreos

Harry potter and the Ootp poster
Anything Harry Potter Anything
Project runway seasons 2-4
Handmade soaps ( I like fruity stuff (not orange) and Peppermint)
sugar or salt exfoliating scrub  ( I like fruity stuff (not orange) and Peppermint)
Cookies!! Homemade is Fab! Chocolate Covered Mint/Peanut Butter/Soft Cookies/Lemon YUM
Flavored Coffees
Inhaler Hider like this  http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=9937115
Craft Zines. If you Have a zine I would love to read it, as I Have Never Read one before!
« Last Edit: May 12, 2008 08:15:39 PM by pinupmommy » THIS ROCKS   Logged
underthemountain
Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

my brown eyed girl

« Reply #109 on: May 13, 2008 07:09:19 AM »

I claim pinupmommy for the DIY book and birdie necklace from her wists.  Smiley

This is my third claim.

Hi everyone!!  I'm Roxanne!  I am a soon to be 41-year old that loves to craft!  I have a hubby, an almost 4 year yr old DD, my mom, and a parotlett named Greenie.  I'm originally from Hawaii, so even though I live in Maryland now I'm a local girl at heart! I've dabbled in lots of different crafts.  My true love is pottery, but I haven't done that in quite a while now.  Lately I've been beading though I'm cutting back and making felties--esp food.  I love making felt food!!  I love all colors, but not pastels.  Mod/retro prints, no country please.  I like hedgehogs, birdies, cats, bats, bugs, and my daughter is mad about rainbows so if you have any other ideas please pass them by me.  Smiley

I made my super big wishes red.  Smiley

If there is anything that you love crafting that you think my DD would like please PM me!!  Thanks!!!

Crafted items:

- zippered pouches made with Japanese or other kawaii fabric...love small animal prints  BIG WISH!

- summer tote with a hedgehog, bird, or owl *new*

- handspun yarn

- any quilt from Sansa  Classic Boxy Stars * Square in a square* Bright Boxy Stars.

- hansigurumi octopus amigurumi  I also have a few patterns of things that I love and could provide you with.

- crocheted sea critters see http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=161851.msg1757300;topicseen#msg1757300 for examples

- crocheted giraffe hat like the one in my wist but kid sized
http://www.wists.com/atsuko

- toys/dollies like on my wist...but no pies please.  Smiley  It would be cool to have a dolly with brown hair and eyes like Lana. http://www.wists.com/atsuko

- dress kids's size 6

- vintage dress patterns size 7 kids please.  Smiley

- skull socks. BIG WISH!  I would love these...or something just plain, but with the skulls
  http://www.craftydiversions.com/patterns/buccaneers%20booty.htm

- skull hat. You know the one with the tiny skulls all around. 

- monkey backpack from SNB.  SUPER BIG WISH!!

- embroidered tee for Lana size 6+...would love the hedgehog, or others from that series from Sublime Stitching.

- Screened/embroidered tee with wings on back of tee girls size 6+ for Lana   Thanks Poevera!!!!  YAY!!!

- wristlet pouch made with Japanese or any kawaii fabric...love small animal, nature prints, bright colors

Supplies:

- kewpie/cupie dolls...my DD is obsessed and would love a new baby that we could dress up.  We have the ones from Hobby Lobby and would love to have other sizes/styles.

- the mugi puzzle cookie cutters on my wists. I love this and can't get it locally.

- a single hand cookie cutter with nicely defined fingers so that I could make something like this:  http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=232831.0

- any cookie cutters, the silver ones, an alphabet set would be especially appreciated

- Brown bag cookie molds for shortbread

- biggish (bigger thatn 1 cm) glass beads that can be used to make those funky each bead is different kind of bracelet  NEW

- kids tees size 6 cotton please that I can use for embroidery  Yay!  Thanks Bettflow!!!  I could always use a couple more so I'm leaving this up.  Smiley

- chicken, turkey, game birds, water fowl, emu, or ostrich feathers for my hubby's fly tying

- real brass skeleton keys

- plastic gumball charms *NEW*

- sterling silver findings esp jump rings and/or wire half hard please

- Sugar skull molds (OAXACA SUGAR SKULL MOLDS would love the medium new design ones)
http://www.mexicansugarskull.com/mexicansugarskull/sugarskullmolds.htm
Thank you noxluff for the XL ones and the meringue!!!  You rock!!

- Mexican Kool Aid

- FQ or fat eights of cute Japanese fabrics..prefer ones with animals/people.  Tiny kawaii prints suitable for Blythe dolly dresses.

Books:

- Creepy Cute Crochet: Zombies, Ninjas, Robots, and More  book

- Doodle Stitching: Fresh & Fun Embroidery for Beginners

- Sublime Stitching Craft Pad

- Japanese craft books or magazines-used is fine...beads, felt, sewing, etc.  Please pm to discuss since I have a bunch.  Smiley

- any other cool book you'd like to share with me...please PM me first just to make sure that I don't have it.  Smiley

Extras:

-any candy, esp chocolate!!

-unloved beads, no fruit beads please I have tons!!

Thanks in advance for choosing me!!  A big thanks to Poevera and noxluff for granting my wishes this round!!!  YAY!!
« Last Edit: May 14, 2008 06:50:54 AM by atsuko » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 21 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Feeding the Super Bowl Crowd, from Martha Stewart
January 12th: Victory Sausage
How to Make a Gourmet Grilled Cheese Sandwich
Beer Brats Recipe
How to Make Pork and Hominy Stew Part 3/3
Latest Blog Articles
September 19th - Talk Like a Pirate Day!
Winner of Craft Challenge #102 - Swap & Share 3
September 17, 2014 Featured Projects

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...