A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Curious if a project is for sale, or if someone wants to do a private swap with you?  Please Personal Message the member rather than posting on the thread.
Total Members: 297,519
Currently Running With Scissors:
627 Guests and 25 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 48
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Shop the Swap 14 **Discussion**  (Read 19371 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

catpants

viva la hamsterpants! may he rest in peace.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #240 on: May 10, 2008 07:43:44 PM »

lapoli -- i would also be interested in a scrub of some kind!  i don't really take baths (years of sharing a bathroom with 3+ gross college dudes turned me off of it, and even though i live alone now i can't shake the feeling of it being nasty!  Cheesy) so anything that could be used in the shower would be nice.

i just added a scarf to my shop!  there's no pic yet, but i was too excited to list it to wait until i had good light to take a photo  Cheesy  i feel bad asking for 3 points, but knitting projects take me some time.  also, the yarn is noro sakura which i feel is a 'nice' enough yarn to warrant the extra point or two... 

anyway, *i* think the scarf is really pretty, although i was working on it during break at work yesterday when my coworker walked in and said "what kind of psychedelic monstrosity are you knitting?!?"  but then, this from the guy who dresses exclusively in forest green, navy blue, and brown.  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

aeronberry

mmm...fishy kisses....

« Reply #241 on: May 10, 2008 07:49:27 PM »

So, uh, I have a new couch that could use some new pillow cases for my pillows.   Grin

irid3sc3nt - are you looking for any themes/colors for your pillow cases?  I'm working on some combination quilted and machine embroidered pillows for my shop.  I have an origami crane and a vintage-y bird one coming up if I ever get around to actually sewing them together  Tongue
THIS ROCKS   Logged

edafedd - amigurumi patterns!
norea - jewelry, handbags, etc!
shop the swap!
irid3sc3nt
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

I <3 Halloween

« Reply #242 on: May 10, 2008 07:56:12 PM »

So, uh, I have a new couch that could use some new pillow cases for my pillows.   Grin

irid3sc3nt - are you looking for any themes/colors for your pillow cases?  I'm working on some combination quilted and machine embroidered pillows for my shop.  I have an origami crane and a vintage-y bird one coming up if I ever get around to actually sewing them together  Tongue
Here's the couch, nevermind the strawberry cushion.  The maroon pillow to the left is what I need a cover for.  The maroon is actually nice, but we need more pillows.. so it may not be those.

This one shows the fabric better.  Nevermind the sleeping cat in this one.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Etsy Shop
Pinterest
Current swaps: Vintage Halloween 2014, OTT October Holidays 6
I am interested in Halloween Rinchies!
aeronberry

mmm...fishy kisses....

« Reply #243 on: May 10, 2008 08:07:11 PM »

Here's the couch, nevermind the strawberry cushion.  The maroon pillow to the left is what I need a cover for.  The maroon is actually nice, but we need more pillows.. so it may not be those.

hehe, i like the giant strawberry!  i'll keep that color scheme in mind - any theme ideas?  other than giant strawberries  Grin?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

edafedd - amigurumi patterns!
norea - jewelry, handbags, etc!
shop the swap!
LaughingLark
« Reply #244 on: May 10, 2008 08:15:20 PM »

seeing tons of lightning bugs and hearing the

Cicadas! Summer isn't right without a constant drone of cicadas. I've been looking for a cicada cd for years.  Which reminds me that I have a cicada stencil, and should get out that screen printing kit and see if I can make some cicada prints this summer....maybe cicada pillowcases?

I don't know where you could find a cicada CD, but if we go camping this summer, maybe my oldest boy can record some for you. We were thinking of getting a laptop for when we travel, and if we do that, he can hook the microphone he uses for recording his music up to it, then burn a CD. Around here, we have cicadas aplenty, but we also have  occasional thumping bass car speakers and other "town" sounds to dilute it.  Smiley

About ten years ago, we had our 17-year cicadas in this part of Missouri. My oldest son, then six, was enthralled with them and their big red eyes. I was trying to explain their crazy life cycle to Owen, and found this youtube. It's pretty cool.
 http://youtube.com/watch?v=RYLxxALTfAQ

This year, we will have the normal "summer evening" cicadas, the fat greenish guys.

On a crafty note, Kumiko Sudo's Omiyage book has a pattern for a small and wonderful cicada bag made of silk scraps. One of these days I'll get to that. It's one of the reasons I had to have the book.

Irid3sc3nt, that strawberry rocks!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

penguino
« Reply #245 on: May 10, 2008 08:18:14 PM »

I thought the gaint strawberry is very cute.

I have a questions.  I  have a variety of flannel fabric that is less than 1 yard (it was a yard before I wash it and cut some out for pouches and such).  I bought them on Black Friday at JoAnn because of the sale and they have cute patterns on it.  So far I use it for lining of zipper pouch or tote bag.  What else can I make with it?  Thanks.   Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

catpants

« Reply #246 on: May 10, 2008 08:28:27 PM »

I thought the gaint strawberry is very cute.

I have a questions.  I  have a variety of flannel fabric that is less than 1 yard (it was a yard before I wash it and cut some out for pouches and such).  I bought them on Black Friday at JoAnn because of the sale and they have cute patterns on it.  So far I use it for lining of zipper pouch or tote bag.  What else can I make with it?  Thanks.   Smiley

cloth pads! perfect for cute flannels Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

irid3sc3nt

I <3 Halloween

« Reply #247 on: May 10, 2008 08:43:48 PM »

hehe, i like the giant strawberry!  i'll keep that color scheme in mind - any theme ideas?  other than giant strawberries  Grin?

Hm.  Maybe plants.  I have 10 plants in the home: 2 philodendrons, 1 spider, 1 aloe vera, 1 kalanchoe thyrsiflora, 1 crassula, 1 goosefoot, 1 mammilaria cactus, 1 adenium obesum, and, lastly, a gourd plant that I am growing indoors.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Etsy Shop
Pinterest
Current swaps: Vintage Halloween 2014, OTT October Holidays 6
I am interested in Halloween Rinchies!
catpants

« Reply #248 on: May 10, 2008 09:56:29 PM »

phew! i just spent a ridiculous amount of time photographing things and adding them to my shop.  now there's even more jewelry, including hair clips and headbands, a felted handbag, yarn, pre-cut quilt squares, photos of the sakura scarf, patterned felt, a fun fur scarf..... and more Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

underthemountain
Tutorial Contributor

my brown eyed girl

« Reply #249 on: May 11, 2008 05:24:27 AM »

Yum!  Rhuburb crisp is awesome.  Thanks Ptarmic!!  Anyone want a scoop of vanilla ice cream to go with that?

Love that strawberry cushion!!  WOW!

Today if the weather is ok we'll be going over to Eastern Market.  I really want to go there and then to Georgetown to hit some of my fav shops.  I usually don't buy much, but I like looking.  Smiley 

Happy Mother's Day everyone!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 48 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Would You Wear This Outfit on Spring Break?
Voonik: The Personal Online Shopping Store at Microsoft Accelerator Program
How to Style a Sophisticated Evening Outfit
Spring Style - A Classic Dress with a Splash of Color
The Hottest Spring Fashion Tips for Moms
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Seed Packet Gifts
Cooking: Honey Month
September 19th - Talk Like a Pirate Day!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...