A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
News 05/06/14: Craftster has gone mobile!  Read the big news here!
Total Members: 297,540
Currently Running With Scissors:
646 Guests and 26 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Shop the Swap 14 - Shop Posts Only  (Read 14908 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Avesthel
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

<3 birds <3

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 30, 2008 03:16:51 PM »

Avesthel's Emporium of Goodies
open
Bird friendly, smoke free home  Smiley
Please claim enough items to make a full point claim.  Smiley

Please see my STS15 shop!
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=249262.msg2766285#msg2766285

Bought:   received
Selkie to Avesthel - Hand felted soap - (1) - (by 5/10)
lapoli to avesthel - Brown Sugar and Fig exfoliating soap (.5) - 5/10
lapoli to avesthel - Light Pink Cherry Blossom Soap (.5) - 5/10

Send by May 31
Ptarmic wumpus to Avesthel - 1B. Laptop sleeve cotton bird print

Sold:
send by may 6
Avesthel to sewknitter -- D&D dice, both sets (1)
send by May 16:
avesthel to atsuko - 3 sets of owls and 1 set of mushrooms 0.25 points per lot - (1)
Avesthel to aeronberry - Gryffindor patch - (0.5)
Avesthel to aeronberry -Mushroom beads and Dragon cinnabar beads - .25 pts per set (0.5)
Avesthel to penguino - Magnetic purse snaps, chicken beads and penguin beads  - (1)

Send by June 5
Avesthel to Miss Violaceous - 4 sets of beads (chickens, gold leaves, cinnibar hearts, fluorite hearts) - 1 point
Avesthel to girlwithsixarms - 1 set penguin beads, 1 set frog cloisonne beads, 2 sets ladybug cloisonne beads .25 per set (1 total)

Started with:  1

Current:  4
Pending:  0
Total:     4

Ended with:  4

« Last Edit: June 08, 2008 06:54:11 PM by Avesthel » THIS ROCKS   Logged

ptarmic wumpus

You are in room 2

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #11 on: April 30, 2008 03:29:46 PM »

CLOSED

Firstly, it should be known that my household is non-smoking, but I do have two furry cats. Please pm me if you need more detailed info about any of the items.

VARIABLE/NEGOTIABLE Pointage:

V1. Batik clothing! See the gallery here:
http://decapod.home.silentsong.net/bgal.html
for photos and points.

HALF POINT (pick any two):

H1. Ornaments circa 1990! I made these when I was ~13, way back when, they have pretty much been in storage since. Mix and match, 1/2 pt per ornament, or combine with other items. The top three are cotton, the bottom two are felt, with polyfil.
red bell
stars with hearts (two avail)
clown kitty
mouse
blue kitty

little girl has been claimed!

H2. Felted booties A pair of 'test' booties, wet felted wool, turned out a bit large. length approx 5". Wool is very soft. (1/2 pt for pair).

H3. Animal scarf rayon/silk satin devore scarf, pink on teal. This one is fewer points because I had problems with the pink dye and it went on unevenly. (1/2)

H4. More socks! Cotton/nylon blend in smaller women's size (I think shoe size 6-8).
pale pink and blue socks Cotton/nylon blend in regular women's size (I think shoe size 4-10). (1/2)

pink stripey socks (1/2)

H5. Baby hat soft cotton knit, grey with tiny doggies. One size fits most. (1/2)

ONE POINT:

1C. Bookmarks card woven in pearl cotton (mostly). Full length 12" including fringe, woven section 6-7" long. Two each of two designs - reverse has a different pattern than the 'front', both sides are shown in the photo. Choose blue or salmon color. (1 pt ea).

1D. Wine cozy made from thrifted felted sweater, with needle felted design and sequins. Ribbon strap on bottom to keep wine from falling out.

http://decapod.home.silentsong.net/sswap305.jpg

1E.Brocade envelope lined with satin, button closure - use as purse or gift wrap. 6" by 10". (1)

1G. toddler top thrifted girls 3T turtleneck in cotton interlock with shibori heart; berry dye. Small flaw on one sleeve cuff that I can cover with applique or trim. (1)

1H. bleached skull shirt dark purple thrifted cotton interlock turtleneck with bleached skull (skull is a pink color). 42" chest/waist. (1)

1I. Tabby cozy wet felted wool cozy for a mug, button eyes. (1)

back: http://decapod.home.silentsong.net/sswap344.jpg

TWO POINTS:

2A. Felted bag with polkadots; button and loop closure, unlined, 8x6 inches. Wool, button. (2 pts)

2B. Cashmere piggy from a Burda WOF 1972 vintage pattern, cashmere sweater, polyfil, tail has floral wire. Approx. 9 inches long. He has a few thin math spots, which I will needlefelt over in the designs of your choice. Soft and squishy! Tail can be de-wired if desired. (2)

2C. Fulled sweater basket 'knitting baskets" from a Martha Stewart pattern. Thrifted wool sweaters, thread. Circumference of bottom of basket approx 38". Use to store projects, as a pet bed, whatever. Sweater a fugly grey flowers (2)

2D. Food mobile #2 felt food items dangle from wooden cooking implements. Your choice of attachment at the top of the mobiles.
mobile #2 (2)

laying flat: http://decapod.home.silentsong.net/sswap148.jpg

2E. Denim doggie jacket from Simplicity 4000, metallic denim with knit cuffs, front zip, studs and chain, fully lined. Sized to fit 7 to 11 lb dogs with chest measurement 15-18" and length 8-10" from collar to base of tail. I'll send you extra studs in case you need to shorten the chain. (2)
Kahlua, who weighs 11 lb, deigned to model this for about 10 seconds, with the front unzipped.

http://decapod.home.silentsong.net/sswap168.jpg

2F. Beaded ornament silk dupioni with handsewn seed beads. Approx. 3" diameter. (2)

2G.Red rubber ball wet felt, 12x16" approx. (2)

2J. Polka dot dress sized for 6 months, cotton broadcloth lined with pale pink cotton batiste. Crossover back, button straps. From a simplicity pattern. (2)

back: http://decapod.home.silentsong.net/sswap348.jpg

2K. Sunflower felt hard felted flower design, 8x8". Use as wallhanging, potholder, etc. (2)

2L. Felt drawstring bag wet felted bag with cinched closure. Roughly 8x9". Colors more vibrant in real life. The interior 'seam' (the felt is actually seamless) is rather thick on this one. (2)

2M. Stripe Bag wet felted purse in turquoise with deep purple stripe. Approx. 9 inches tall. Wool. (2)

2N. Green stripe romper set cotton/lycra knit (from a maternity thrift shirt) footsie rompers with zipper closure in back and matching hat. Dark green irregular stripes. Size 3 mo. (2)

THREE POINTS:

3C. Felted wool jacket from a Vogue pattern. Fulled charcoal wool jersey with needle felted swirls. Loose fit, front drapes in folds. High hip length. Size 'M', for approx 34-36" bust. Sleeves can be folded into cuffs.

3D. Tibetan panel coat another leftover from the color class I took last year. Strange color combination, blue silk/wool suiting, purple wool gab, lined with orange and green cotton prints.  One size fits many; loose fit. (3)

http://decapod.home.silentsong.net/sswap333.jpg

SUPPLES

S1. Patterns uncut sewing patterns. 1/2 pt each.
McCall 5313 uncut jumper pattern, sizes 4-6-8-10. (1/2)
Simplicity 8523 six tops for woven fabrics, uncut, sizes 20-22-24. (1/2)

S2.Lenticular vinyl flexible vinyl has butterflies that turn into flowers when the material shifts. Approximately 20 by 15". Can be sewn, glued, etc. The backing is rubbed off a little in one or two spots, which affects the image, but it is mostly fine. The back must be protected/sealed/lined for your craft project. (2)

S3. Silk scraps assorted charmeuse, china silk, others (mostly thin silks), smaller scraps. 1 lb 4 oz. (1)

S4. Assorted fabric scraps I'll stuff either a flat rate box (US domestic) or send you 1 lb of fashion fabric scraps - suitings, hemp, wool, silk. The rolled pieces in the back are larger remnants (1/2-1 yd). Mostly browns, reds, a few greens. (1 pt per box).

Items I have claimed:
kitschkween to ptarmic wumpus - set of gnomes (1)
AsphaltQueen to ptarmic wumpus - two skeins silk regal yarn (6)
alteredmommy to ptarmic wumpus - fourteen fibers (1)

Items claimed from me:
Ptarmic wumpus to Avesthel - 1B. Laptop sleeve cotton bird print
ptarmic wumpus to irid3sc3nt - mr. bun (1 pt) and chicken towel (1 pt)
ptarmic wumpus to mimiw: 2H. stripe onesie (2)
ptarmic wumpus to catpants: custom cami (2)

Wishlist:
wool batts/roving for felting
hairsticks (long and preferably metal or strong wood, I tend to snap them)
nerdy scifi stuff, haha
crochet/knit leaves and flowers
things with vintage motorcycles (not harleys)

Starting Points: 8 available; 0 pending
Available Points:    5
Pending Points :     2
Total Points:          7
« Last Edit: June 02, 2008 01:00:23 PM by ptarmic wumpus » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Katxena
Gardening fool

Confused.

« Reply #12 on: April 30, 2008 03:37:50 PM »

Katxena's Shop

CLOSED!
All items are from my smoke free home in the USA.  I have two cats who get into everything.  Please feel free to PM me with any questions you have. 

Handcrafted Items

Denim & Crochet Brooches

These look great on a coat or a purse, or for hanging on a bulletin board or dresser or anywhere else you need the sunny cheer of a flower. Features a crocheted wool flower, button accent, and denim backing with hand embroidered blanket stitch.  The back is nicely finished with felt and a pin back closure. Size approximately 2 inches (5 cm) in diameter.

(please include brooch # in your claim!!!)

Pale Yellow (brooch #3).  1/2 point. Pale yellow flower with purple button accent and red stitching.

Just red (brooch #4).  1/2 point. Dark red flower with a shell button and denim blue stitching. 

Supplies

Shell necklace.  1 point

21 inches (about 53 cm).  The necklace is made from disk-shaped beads -- I don't know what kind of shell they are.  I'm listing this as a supply, because it's not a very good necklace!  The beads are on a stretchy cord, which is not attractive when worn -- it stretches and gaps between beads.  However, the beads are pretty and could be made into something lovely.

Housekeeping

Items claimed from me

katxena to catpants -- Earth-toned beaded choker (2 points) Mail by May 25 (sent May 21)

Items claimed by me

cookies to katxena -- 10 needle felted beads (1 point) Mail by May 28 (rec'd)
loves2experiment -- TREE PENDANT + CORD  1 point Mail by Jun 4

Current Points:3
Pending Points: 0
Total Points: 3

« Last Edit: May 28, 2008 10:08:24 AM by Katxena » THIS ROCKS   Logged
mimiw
« Reply #13 on: April 30, 2008 04:10:30 PM »

OPEN!

**My home is smoke free but I do have 2 large dogs**

Reversible Tote Bag (2 points)
The inside is the reverse fabric of the outside.  It has 24" nylon webbing for straps and measures 12"x11".  100% quilters cotton, fusible interfacing and fusible fleece for sturdiness. 

Quilted Denim Zipper Bag (2 points)
Measures 8 1/2"x10" and is lined with coordinating batik fabric.

4 Re-Usable Tea Bags (1 point)
Made of unbleached muslin, 100% cotton thread and string.  A little larger than a disposable tea bag.  Turn inside out, rinse in cool water and hang to dry.  Set of 4 for 1 point.  2 sets available.

Chicks Rule Shirt (2 points)
On a new sea foam green Hanes Heavyweight 50/50 size LARGE shirt

Single Bird Shirt (2 points)
On a new Hanes Heavyweight 50/50 size MEDIUM shirt.  The shirt is NOT true to color in the photo.  It is more of a dark teal rather than a bright blue!

Black Curly Scarf (1 point)
Made with soft, semi-fuzzy acrylic yarn and measures 5 1/2 feet long.

Supply Items:

Wood Letters (1 point)
All the letters of the alphabet.  They are about 2" each.

Shirts for dying (1/2 point each)
These shirts are size medium military brown.  They are new, however, some have faded a bit in the chest so they would be good for dying.

1.5" Black Cotton Webbing (1 point per yard)

Claims from me: (sent) (received)
mimiw to catpants - 4 Re-Usable Tea Bags (1)

Claims I have made: (received)
Phizzychick to mimiw: Inchies Stickers (1)
teamwang to mimiw: Knitted Felted Bag (2)
ptarmic wumpus to mimiw: stripe onesie (2)

Current: 3
Pending: 1
TOTAL: 4
« Last Edit: June 01, 2008 02:21:30 PM by mimiw » THIS ROCKS   Logged
underthemountain
Tutorial Contributor

my brown eyed girl

« Reply #14 on: April 30, 2008 04:19:14 PM »

Closed!!

DO COME IN AND SHOP TODAY!! 
Items are crafted in a non-smoking, bird-friendly home.

New items:

Circle bird pendant - 2 points. Comes on silver chain.    Sold!  Thanks!  http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c29/atsuko2005/DSC03957a.jpg

Birds in flight pendant - 2 points.  Comes on silver chain. 

Brass pendants - 1 point each.  Comes on a gold chain not pictured.  Choose from rabbit, butterfly, bird, and trout Thanks Purpleone!!.

Shrinky Dink Octopus pendant- 3 points. Black and translucent. Colored in by hand the old fashion way.  2.5 inches in length.  Total length 18" on a silver-plated chain.  Can be custom sized.

Seahorse pendant - 2 points.  Brass with silver plate. 3 inches in height. Comes on an 18" silver-plated chain.  Can be custom sized.

Natural stone pendants - 1 point each  With sterling silver wire. Please include letter when ordering.

top row:
a-clear quartz with gold flecks
b-faceted blue stone with white veins
c-green with layers
d-asymetric pink quartz
bottom row:
e-Chinese turquiose Sold to Phizzychick!!  Smiley
f-Brown stone
g-Dark jade green stone
h-Jade green stone with white

Shell pearls - 1 point  These are made with sterling silver findings.  Please include color when ordering. 

Shell pearls available:

orange, light orange,pink/purple,white,yellow, and champagne (slight pink hue).  Also light green (not shown).Sold to Phizzychick.  Thanks!!

example of pearl pendant:

Millefore glass earrings - 1/2 point.  Millefore beads on Sterling silver pins and hooks.  Perfectly cute!  Smiley Please indicate which number you want (1-3/ top or bottom row).  Only 1 pair left...2nd row #3

Blank Bug cards (25) - 1 point.  2.5x2.5, 2x2, and 1x1 inch cardstock stamped in blank ink with the 5 images shown. Sold.  Thanks!! http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c29/atsuko2005/DSC03413a.jpg

Beaded Swarovski crystal pendant- 2 points each. These are the last batch that I'll be making for a loooong time.  No chain, but I will add a nice jumpring to them.  Smiley

Bubble gum dream #2 - Fire opal with light blue accents
Bubble gum pop -  Fire opal with clear accents
Tangerine sun - orange with yellow accents

SUPPLIES:
none at this time

Claims from me: 
atsuko to nosusanfx - circle bird pendant (2 pt), blank bug cards (1 pt) - 3 total

Claims I have made:
avesthel to atsuko - 3 sets of owls and 1 set of mushrooms 0.25 points per lot - 1 point total

Current:  4
Pending:  3
TOTAL:  7

My wishlist:
clothes for my daughter
handknit items: sweaters and socks for my daughter
art
« Last Edit: May 09, 2008 12:06:33 PM by atsuko » THIS ROCKS   Logged

sewknitter

have needles will sew, knit, crochet, tat. . swap!

« Reply #15 on: April 30, 2008 05:09:07 PM »

sewknitter's shop . . .

OPEN

3pt items ****3pt items ****3pt items ****3pt items ****
Rayon-Cotton handwoven Scarf, 6" x 60" including fringe.-- 3pts
Rayon glossy highlights and soft & silky feel!
doubles as headband or sash belt. comes with "how to tie -- 15 ways!"

Handwoven Silk-cotton Scarf -- 3 pts
Soft silky silk across a soft textured cotton warp.
6 x 60 inches. doubles as headband or sash belt. comes with "how to tie -- 15 ways!"

Cuff or neck piece, very "goth," 3pts. I can add cords for a neckpiece, or magnetic clasp for cuff.

2 pt items ****2 pt items ****2pt items ****2 pt items ****

Blythe doll-sized straw hat with tatted hatband - 2pts
the tatted head band is 10" of tatting, and the pattern took longer than my normal bracelets. so you are getting a hat and a bracelet for the same price!

If you would like me to tat a matching "something" I can make a tiny pin, bracelet, or whatever. Or a bit of lace for sewing onto an outfit to match the hat.

Handwoven Brown Chenille Scarf -- 2pts
Soooooffffft rayon chenille, with rayon and cotton warp. 6 x 60 inches.

Handwoven all COTTON scarves, 6" x 60" including fringe. --2pts
In the palest shades: yellow, lavender, pink, blue, orange

tatted earrings and pendant, 2 pts for set. pink, white, and orange. pearl cotton, lightweight, dangle-ly. tatted portion of earrings are 2 1/2 inches long.
I will add either hooks or posts to earrings, your choice. And gold or silver jump ring to pendant.

tatting kits -- shuttle, threads, CD instructions with tatted patterns & books. 2 pt each.
If you have a color preference for the beads, let me know. enough material and patterns for tatted flowers, bookmarks, bracelets, and much more! Whole books of patterns on CD.

Tatted bracelets, size is in the picture, all have magnetic clasps to easily put on, 2pts each:
use image name to pick the bracelet you want. (Optional, will put on ring/toggle clasp instead.)
Do you see a coloration you like? Too big? Too small? no worries! I'll make one to size. PM me first.

Embroidered washcloth and  greeting card with poem and directions & envelope 2pts:
BooBoo Bunny - put soap or ice cube in its tummy! 2pts

1 pt items **** 1 pt items **** 1 pt items **** 1 pt items ****

Little postage notes! -- 1pt
20 very cute, little cards with envelopes. Just enough to say "thank you!" and claim info. Cards are 1 inch by 1 3/8 inches (writing area: 1 7/8" x 1 3/8"). The cards have non-US stamps from around the world! No two alike in a set. The picture representative of the variety of stamps included, as no two sets are alike.
I have 10 sets made. 2 sets left to claim!

NEW!!! now get a pdf with your craftster id or name to insert in little note! Makes a "lined" note. sample pdf: lil-notes.pdf

Tatted bookmarks, use image name to pick the ones you want. 1 pt each:

Will do custom colors in bookmarks and beads.

tatted blue-purple earrings, 1pt, with faceted beads for pair. Very long, dangle-ly, light weight. Tatted portion of earrings are 3 1/2 inches long.

One  felted flower made into a pin, 1 pt.
Will also do CUSTOM colors.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<SUPPLY>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Half Gallon Bag of raffia, I use for gift wrapping, crocheting/knitting, ATCs, country or natural bowtying, etc. --1/2 pt

2 patterns for 1/2 pt, 1 pt for all:
these are new, never used patterns

1pt supply books:
http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m167/sewknitter/ongoing_offer_swap/book06.jpg
http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m167/sewknitter/ongoing_offer_swap/book05.jpg
http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m167/sewknitter/ongoing_offer_swap/vogueblouse8986-sz16.jpg
http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m167/sewknitter/ongoing_offer_swap/book03.jpg
http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m167/sewknitter/ongoing_offer_swap/book10.jpg

1/2 point supply items
http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m167/sewknitter/ongoing_offer_swap/hoop-frames-set.jpg
http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m167/sewknitter/ongoing_offer_swap/8rednotes.jpg
http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m167/sewknitter/ongoing_offer_swap/8greennotes.jpg
http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m167/sewknitter/ongoing_offer_swap/twistedpaper.jpg

-----------------------------------------------------------------
wish list:
  • Noisy or charm bracelets - 8 inches approx.
  • portable paper trimmer
  • set of hand cards (worth 6 pts to me -- 3 each card Wink
  • noisy/full charm bracelet, sewing - knitting things
  • size 6 socks[l/i]
=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=

Claims from me:
+2  Sewknitter to aliciasjoy - Handwoven all COTTON scarves in lavender - (2)
+1  Sewknitter to aliciasjoy - Little postage notes 1 set - (1)
total +3 so far

Claims I have made:
-1  Avesthel to sewknitter -- D&D dice, both sets - (1)
-1  AsphaltQueen to sewknitter - Berroco Air yarn - (1)
-1  Cookies to sewknitter - teddy charm bracelet (.5) & pearly bracelet (.5) 1 point
-1  lapoli to sewknitter -"Lavender Mischief" - (1)
-1  aliciasjoy to sewknitter - jasper and sterling pendant - (1)
-2  gala_apples to sewknitter - stenciled tee - that's how I roll (2)
total -7 so far

Current: 0
TOTAL:  0
« Last Edit: May 27, 2008 07:40:58 PM by sewknitter » THIS ROCKS   Logged

www.cara4webshopping.com
knitting looms, embroidery machines, weaving,  knitting software~all discounted!

Shop My Swap  Shop 31
AsphaltQueen
« Reply #16 on: April 30, 2008 05:40:37 PM »

CLOSED FOR BUSINESS!!!

Claims from me:
sewknitter - Berroco air yarn - (1) - sent 5/5 - rec'd
ptarmic wumpus - 2 skeins silk yarn - (6) - sent 5/5 - rec'd
zombiekilla - whether you think necklace - (2) - sent 5/16 - rec'd
legerdemain - pink wool yarn - (2)

Claims I have made:
miss v - mystery handspun - (3) - rec'd
miss v - gooseberry handspun -(3) - rec'd
phizzy - sweeties inchies - (2)
girlwithsixarms - Neckwarmer 100% Alpaca - (2)
alteredmommy - two business card holders - (2)

Current:  3
TOTAL:  3

« Last Edit: May 22, 2008 05:40:52 PM by AsphaltQueen » THIS ROCKS   Logged

aeronberry

mmm...fishy kisses....

« Reply #17 on: April 30, 2008 06:23:52 PM »

aeronberry's shop is OPEN! 

Custom orders -
Amigurumi!  I have tons of patterns.  Let me know what you're looking for and I'll see what I can do.  Points negotiable.

Note:  Some pictured items were sold in the previous round but I can craft more for custom orders - just let me know!  Thanks!

Note2:  For items that come in a set (2 for a 1pt, 4 for 1, etc) feel free to mix. 

RESERVED FOR TEAMWANG - amigurumi squids.  Look the mess they made on my craft table!  Please get them out of here!  Grin  2pts each

Log cabin style pillow(case) with machine-embroidered center. 
Unfilled (I'll send some matching thread - you provide the fill and sew it up) note: you won't be able to get a pillowform in there, unless you rip out part of the seam - 2pts each
Filled and finished - 3pts each
A.  White origami crane on bright green with fan border - 12.5 inches square
B.  Brown bird on branch outline on olive khaki with pink flower border - about 11x9.5 inches

Stenciled sparrow t-shirt, white on kelly green.  Shirt is Old Navy, size XL, marked "tiny fit", with a very wide neckline, and never worn.  2pts

Stencil skull and crossbones, white on bright olive green.  Shirt is from Gap, size L, thin and stretchy.  The 4 little marks you might see around the design are from clothespins, and will go away when I wash the shirt.  I used a cheap stencil, so the paint bled a little under it.  So it's not perfect, but I think it actually fits the design.  Anyway, it's only 1pt!

Puppy/kitty toys.  Just simple little toys made of knotted fleece scraps, but my dog loves 'em!  Probably best for smallish dogs.  3 for 1pt  (sold one set to lapoli, more available)

PDF amigurumi crochet patterns.  My own designs (please don't sell the patterns, or items made from them, but making items for swaps is of course allowed  Grin).  Suitable for advanced beginner.
Indicate which one(s) you'd like in your pm, and also provide your email address. - 1/2pt each

humpback whale

sea dragon

Fabric cuffs (just under 2 inches wide) - 1/2 pt each 
C.  Bunnies on red, reverses  to veggie print on pale yellow (7.25 inches)
D.  Vintage-ish kids on pink, reverses to pink floral (7 inches)

Double wrap fabric cuffs (1 inch wide) - 1/2 pt each
These kind of criss-cross around your wrist. You need a size a bit longer than double the measurement of your wrist.
D.  Pink and orange retro print on brown/orange and pink floral (14.5 inches)

Oilcloth bird ornament (2-sided).  Don't have it right in front of me, but I think it's about 5 inches beak to tail.

SALE Set of three origami-paper-on-wood ornaments (1.5 inches across).  Lots of sets available, so colors/patterns will vary.  Let me know if you're looking for something in particular.  1/2pt 

Stuffed kokeshi doll, about 6 inches tall.  Her stiching didn't turn out quite perfectly (on the bottom), but she's still super cute and loveable!  I can add a ribbon or ring for hanging upon request.

Stuffed origami crane in a lovely purple plum blossom print (say that 3 times fast).  Fits in the palm of your hand.  This particular one is sold, but I have some in other fabrics - let me know if you're interested!  1pt

Crocheted earrings.  Pale green, very lightweight, on sterling silver french wires. These particular ones are sold, but I can do custom orders - let me know!  1pt

FOUR Crocheted dolphin bookmarks/ornaments.  You pick the colors!  1pt  (I have some other ocean animals not pictured - pm for more info) 

FOUR crocheted donut beads.  These are about 1.5 inches across.  You pick the colors - green (shown), black, white, tan, off-white, teal.  1pt

Mini Taggie Blankie.  I have a ton of these - too many to photograph.  Let me know what you're looking for and I'll probably have something similar!  1pt

Funny faces clutch/wristlet.  Perfect size for small wallet, keys, phone, etc.  Zipper doesn't match up perfectly, but you barely notice it and it works just fine.  1pt

Supplies

Stuffed stars - have little rings on the back for hanging and I'll leave the fishing line on them.
Like new, great for a nursery, embellishing, whatever.
Large set, 9 inches tall, one of each color - 2pts
Small set, 7.5 inches tall, one of each color - 2pts
BOTH sets - 3pts

Black gabardine (or ponte - can't remember which, but basically the same thing).  No pic, but it's just black fabric  Wink.  Approximately 1yd x 2yd.   2pts

More coming soon!!

alteredmommy to aeronberry - supplies 5&7  1pt
irid3sc3nt to aeronberry - felted whale, tutorials, hoodie 1pt
DropDeadSuzie to aeronberry - pink skull pajama pants 2pts

Sold:
aeronberry to Phizzychick - 3 mini taggies 3pts
aeronberry to teamwang - 2 amigurumi squids 4pts

Points started with - 5
Points available - 5
Points pending - 0

- ocean life themed Christmas ornaments
- stamp carving kit
- artsy photography (Asian themes, horses, Europe)
Supplies
- BIG wish - 6 skeins of matching Rowan Big Wool or Cascade Lana Grande
- felted sweater scraps, prints or earthtones
- vintage knit/crochet/sewing patterns, especially for toys
- Japanese fabric (cotton or kimono, small pieces are fine)
- Madeira embroidery thread
- vintage fabric
- Japanese/origami paper
- cording for making Chinese knots
- vintage embroidered trims

« Last Edit: May 26, 2008 05:50:56 PM by aeronberry » THIS ROCKS   Logged

edafedd - amigurumi patterns!
norea - jewelry, handbags, etc!
shop the swap!
kitschkween
« Reply #18 on: April 30, 2008 06:39:36 PM »

Kitschkween's swap shop
OPEN!
note: if you can still see the picture, i have it in stock.

3 point items

cream and dusty rose crocheted clutch (no closure yet, but specify velcro or snaps in your claim) - 3pts

2 point items

white stenciled clutch (back side is blank)- 2 pts

shell, wood and copper necklace (long- over-the-head length) -2 pts

1 point items

hear no...speak no...see no... gnomes -ceramic or clay (?) a little over 4 inches tall. -1 point for set of 3 (1 set available)
-claimed by ptarmic wumpus

3 skiens of katia yarn - 1pts

jack earrings (earwires are silver plated over surgical steel) - 1pt/pair

1. evil jack
2. angry jack
3. surprised jack

punky aqua hello kitty earrings - 1pt

deery-lou embellished purse: faux-suede, chocolate and pink - 1 pt

conversion stich markers (black copper wire, bali style spacers, chinese crystals and czech glass beads) -1 pt

set of 7 8mm (up to US size 10 needles) stitch markers pink pearls and purple glass - 1pt

set of six (up to 7 rows) row counters. 8 mm loops (up to US 10 needles). made of aqua acrylic beads- 1pt

hello kitty vinyl planner: zipper closing, the last ring is broken, some planner sheets and dividers included. made in 1997 - 1 pt

cigarette earrings - 1 pt

kitty head necklace with shimmer - 1 pt

lolita sailor choker (12"-15") - 1 pt

lace strawberry choker - 1pt

angel earrings: lavender swarovski crystals (picture shows it to be more blue than it really is), metal enamel wings with shimmer, silver plated over surgical steel earwires - 1 pt

silver tone crochet bracelet with chinese crystal, pearl, and glass beads, and silver tone celtic cross - 1 pt

sugar skull guitar pick earrings - 1pt

strawberry rainbow choker (about 13") - 1pt

hk afro puffs ring with shimmer and bling - 1pt
http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p155/kitschkween/swap%20shop/puffsring.jpg
-claimed by irid3sc3nt

hk heart and star guitar pick earrings- 1 pt

.5 pt items

hello kitty guitar pick adult sized bracelet (around 7") - .5pt

earrings- (.5 pt each)

a. 20mm striped beads
b. red chandelier
c. pink chandelier
d. red lollipops -claimed by irid3sc3nt

e. purple gator
f. yellow gator
g. pink gator
h. matryoshka

brown, aqua and gold elephant earrings (all plastic) earwires are 22k gold plated - .5 pt

strawberry and yo-yo flower hair clips - .5 pt
http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p155/kitschkween/swap%20shop/DSCN3689.jpg
-claimed by irid3sc3nt

hair clips - .5 pt each

1. tiger lily
2. calla lily
3. cherries

jimi hendrix guitar pick necklace - .5pt

kitschy jesus and mary earrings - .5 pt

coffin girl guitar pick necklace - .5 pt

pink owlet -.5 pt

kokeshi girl ornament - .5 pt

heartbroken ornament - .5 pt

swallow necklace- (.5 pt each)

a. blue chain w/ shimmer
b. silver chain

orange lollipop necklace (chain is REALLY long) - .5 pt

matryoshka w/ yellow glass beads earrings - .5 pt

orange skull ring - .5pt

"tab" computer key ring - .5 pt

purple glass bead nest ring - .5pt

rainbow brite choker (13") -.5 pt

cell phone screen cleaner charm pink - .5pt

pink hk guitar pick & safety pin earrings - .5pt

gothic kitty necklace - .5 pt

20mm acrylic beads -.5 pt.

10 large wooden beads for crochet or wrapping with seed beads - .5 pt
-claimed by purpleone!

.25 pt items

earrings - (.25 pt each)

a. bottle caps 
b. red alligator
c. game boy
d. turquoise earrings
e. guitar picks 1
f. guitar picks 2
g. guitar picks 3

domokun necklace - .25 pt

transformers necklace - .25 pt

4 cassette tapes for crafting -.25 pt for all 4

foam balls - .25 pt

slytherin ring (slightly bigger than the one pictured) - .25pt

boombox necklace -.25 pt

dash computer key ring on adjustable base - .25 pt

current:3
pending:0
total: 3

bought:
from Teamwang - embroidery floss (all 6) - 2pts
                        - sculpey in 2 red pearl, 3 green pearl, and  4 blue pearl- 1.5 pt
                        - Vintage Crochet Patterns "King" cloche hats- .5 pt

sold

to ptarmic wumpus - gnomes - 1

to irid3sc3nt - hk afro puffs ring with shimmer and bling (1 pt)
                   - strawberry and yoyo flower hair clips (.5 pt)
                   - earrings: red lollipops (.5 pt)

« Last Edit: May 20, 2008 03:38:12 PM by kitschkween » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Cookies
« Reply #19 on: April 30, 2008 07:26:09 PM »

closed!

Claims from me:
Cookies to sewknitter --teddy charm bracelet & pearly bracelet- 1 point total SENT 5/5

cookies to teamwang - Teenager book & Ornament book - (1)  send by May 13 sent 5/9

Cookies to Phizzychick - Vintage children's book & Quilt book (1)  Send by May 26th SENT 5/20

cookies to katxena -- 10 needle felted beads (1 point)  Send by May 28 SENT 5/23

Claims I have made:
legerdemain to cookies-donut stitch markers (1) -Send by May 13 RECEIVED 5/15

DropDeadSuzie to Cookies - vintage fabric bag - (2) RECEIVED 5/30

Current:  3
Total:  3
« Last Edit: June 18, 2008 07:27:15 AM by Cookies » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Easy DIY Decorations For Your 4th of July Celebration
Pretty Savvy: Luxe Headband
How to Make Sharpie Tie-Dye T-Shirts
Artist Derek Gores Creates Incredible Collage From Hate Speech
How to Make Holiday Star Shaped Garlands
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Seed Packet Gifts
Cooking: Honey Month
September 19th - Talk Like a Pirate Day!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...