A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you have a crafty tattoo?  We'd love to feature it in our Crafty Tattoos blog series!  Share it with us here!
Total Members: 298,692
Currently Running With Scissors:
754 Guests and 14 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 13
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: April Crafting Brings May FLOWERS Gallery  (Read 10894 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Cabin Fever
« Reply #80 on: May 26, 2008 08:02:57 PM »

OH, I love those wash clothes!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

babalina58
Friends don't let friends craft alone :)

4 wheels move the body 2 wheels free the soul!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #81 on: May 26, 2008 08:04:16 PM »

I have to say I LOVED ME SWAP...I did get my camara back funny ut of 400,000 motorcycles I got my stuff back...Aww good craft karma is so wonderful...I love your pics so much...I love my box and have to say YOur face cloths are the only ones that did not get packed..THASNK GOD I can wash my face...Thank you so very much for your wonderful thoughtful and will be so well loved.

I have to say I have met the most wonderful people in the Swaps world here...THanks you all for being so very wonderful not only to me but eachother...Blessings across the world form me and mine..What cant the wholeworld craft and learn to love and respect eachother and if we are angry well, craft somethign good for someone and make life feel a little better Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://pinterest.com/babalina58/

I am able to do personal swaps again so lets get some going Cheesy
mamarose22
« Reply #82 on: May 27, 2008 06:18:33 AM »

Those rose dishcloths are too cute.  (I love anything roses.)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Life is a coin, you can spend it anyway you wish, but you can only spend it once.
http://www.pinterest.com/mamarose22/
sonnetbird
Life is full of adventure!

I see you!!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #83 on: May 27, 2008 06:55:52 AM »

That journal is so pretty! Maybe if mine looked that inspiring, I'd actually write in it Cheesy Love the washcloths, too! This is my first morning-stop, and your flower items have brightened my day everyone!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

The gal who smiles when things go wrong has just thought of someone to blame it on.
sonjabegonia
« Reply #84 on: May 27, 2008 10:03:50 AM »

First off, I must say that I would love to have one of everything that's been posted here so far -- what a great bunch of flower crafts! 

Second (and more importantly), I received the most amazing package from sonnetbird!  As I mentioned to her, I received it on Friday, so it started off a long weekend in the best way possible.  I, too, am plagued by computer/camera issues, so I've asked sonnetbird for her help in posting pics.

On to the package --
1.  Blank notecards with big beautiful flowers on the front -- When I first looked at these, I honestly thought they were purchased at a store.  They look so nice and are perfect for any occasion.  I'm sure that I'll run out quickly!
2.  Pot of beaded violets -- This is my new pride and joy in the house.  When I filled out the initial questionnaire for the swap, I listed violets as a favorite flower and french beaded flowers as a most coveted craft/item to own.  I really never expected to receive a perfect combination of the two, but I did!  I'm so impressed by the beading . . . just wait until you see pics  Smiley
3.  Flower fabric book/notepad holder -- A wonderful fabric cover for notepads and books.  Included in the holder is a set of two different notepads -- perfect for jotting down ideas on the run.  This will be with me during my commutes to work as well as when I travel.  The sewing is just amazing -- finished piped edges, lined inside, well-designed slots for notepads.  It's a great, functional item that makes me smile every time I pull it out to write something down.

Thank you sonnetbird for the flower-filled package!  Everything will be treasured and well used  Cheesy

sonjabegonia
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Etsy - www.etsy.com/shop/OCCASIONsonjabegonia

Facebook  - www.facebook.com/occasionsbysonjabegonia

Tumblr - sonjabegoniach.tumblr.com
sewphie

embroidery addict

« Reply #85 on: May 27, 2008 10:17:46 AM »

So glad you liked everything BDDesigns. I had a lot of fun stencilling that tote!!!
Sunspotted- that pillow and hat are great. 6iggle the hat looks cute on you Smiley
BioformCallie- love those knitted dishcloths- the design really stands out
I agree with all the comments on this being a positive swap and beautiful gallery- it gives me the warm and fuzzies to look at all the gorgeous stuff people have made! Kiss
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Like my stuff? Why don't you come visit sometime?
http://sewphietom.blogspot.com
Lmcbride
It's business time.

My place is usually tidier than this.

« Reply #86 on: May 27, 2008 02:14:50 PM »

I have overcome my technological difficulties and figured out how to get pictures! So here is what Bigmouth sent me:

Group Shot

paper/cloth flower transfer

the hardware pin

the handmade paper with flowers in it

and a close up of the paper because I love it so much!  Please note the beautiful purple flower petals!

That Bigmouth = One Crafty Lady!
 Smiley Smiley Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Get rid of all your boring, tiresome friends. Make friends with cabaret stars, exotic dancers, and down-on-their-luck royality instead." Jonathan Adler
oneyedsally

Fabric is taking over my house!

« Reply #87 on: May 27, 2008 02:18:37 PM »

I've finally got photos of the amazing package that llisaredd sent me! I still haven't found my camera, but luckily I was the one who packed the bf's camera and was able to locate it quickly! (we just moved on Saturday).

Here are the items:

A gorgeous watercolor of orange daylilies, shown in its future resting spot on my kitchen wall!

A beautiful handpainted wood frame with a handwritten quote about blooming flowers!

Photos of flowers that I think are from her garden. I'm so jealous! These will rotate in the frame above. Shown left to right they are "Frilly pink tulip", "Lone yellow tulip amongst sea of red and yellow tulips", "Yello jonquil", and "Bradford Pear Bloom". I'm so glad she captioned them on the back, or else I'd have no idea what they were! There's also a pretty handmade keychain at the bottom of the picture.

Last but not least, my own little garden of flowery magnets, currently adorning my refrigerator. Sorry it's fuzzy, I'm not very skilled at using cameras that aren't mine. Sadly these make up the only garden I have, as the previous owners of my house only planted greenery and no flowers AT ALL. That will change soon enough! But for now I will enjoy the tiny plastic garden on my fridge.

That's it! I'm so happy to have had llisaredd as a swap partner!  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

If you like handmade bags and purses, check out my etsy!

http://londonpurple.etsy.com

My blog http://londonpurple.blogspot.com
Bigmouth

Lisa at heart

« Reply #88 on: May 27, 2008 03:41:50 PM »

Aaaaaand feast your eyes on the great things I got from Lmcbride!

First, pieced paper notecards:

Look!  They're pop-ups!  I love this!

Next, a great pair of fabric brooches!  They both have flower buttons in the center (one is shaped like a flower, and the other is clear with flowers inside).

Check out this fantastic pillow, and look at how great it looks with what I already have in my living room!  I just LOVE this!
It's so fantastic.  The flowers are individually... loomed(?)... with crochet edging.  They're sewn on to black velour, and the ruffle is green with metallic gold.  I love it.

Also, she sent a few bonus extras:  3 bookmarks and an ATC.  I keep taking photos, and they keep disappearing from the memory card.  I don't know what's up with that.  I'll post them later, if they don't keep blinding my camera with their pretty floweriness.  Cheesy  In the meantime, you can see what she's up to with the boomarks:  www.bornintocolor.blogspot.com (It's neat.  You really should check it out.)

Thank you for being such a fantastic swap partner, Lmcbride!  I hope we can swap again!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

www.etsy.com/NilaCeramics
Buttons, dishes, pretty things
Cabin Fever
« Reply #89 on: May 27, 2008 04:26:20 PM »

WOW, those notecards and the pillow is so pretty! Nice package!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 13 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Protect Your Hair from the Sun
How to Put in Clip-in Hair Pieces
How to Blow Dry Your Hair Faster
How to Rat Your Hair
How to Make Thin Hair Look Lush
Latest Blog Articles
Challenge #104 Halloween Costume Winner
@Home This Weekend: Painted Countertops
Tute Tuesday: Paper Lantern/Ball Ornament

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...