A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Need help? Click the HELP link at the top of the screen to read the docs or ask at the Help Desk.
Total Members: 296,652
Currently Running With Scissors:
658 Guests and 20 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 13
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: April Crafting Brings May FLOWERS Gallery  (Read 10122 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

cookiemaker
« Reply #70 on: May 24, 2008 09:41:29 PM »

Oooh I love those flowers with the buttons in the middle, llisaredd! Those are the kind of flowers your partner could make a tute on for the rest of us who aren't so lucky! (hint hint please maybe?)
THIS ROCKS   Logged
BioformCallie
« Reply #71 on: May 24, 2008 09:52:17 PM »

Now I went to a Motorcycle rally last night and left my camera OOPS... funny enough it is at the Radio Station so I have to go next week and pick it up soooo...I have to go later tonight and buy a new one so I have one for Rolling Thunder in the morning....I should be packing but NO I am doing everything but that LOL......

I LOVE MY PACKAGE and THANK YOU SO MUCH ...If you have pics BIO please post them if not I will have to wait a while as the movers come Monday...Yep BBQ with the movers LOL...

Uh-oh thats no fun. Sad I'll be able to get pictures posted tomorrow (minus anything bought) when I get back into town. And putting the little one on your dogs collar is such a cute idea.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I may be a hopeless yarn addict but at least I dont share my needles.
www.kniftyknonsense .com

http://www.wists.com/rosesandguns

Dishcloths - 19
mamarose22
« Reply #72 on: May 25, 2008 08:11:06 AM »

Cookiemaker, I believe there is a tutorial somewhere for those flowers.  I know I had seen them when I was researching flowers, but don't remember where.  Perhaps Oneeyedsally can give us the link or tell us how she made it.  She might have made some adjustments and make it clearer for us to follow.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Life is a coin, you can spend it anyway you wish, but you can only spend it once.
http://www.wists.com/mamarose22
oneyedsally

Fabric is taking over my house!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #73 on: May 25, 2008 09:39:58 AM »

I'm so happy llisaredd (and everyone else!) loves my package!

I received from her and everything she sent is *amazing*! A beautiful watercolor that looks amazing in my new kitchen, photos of flowers that I think are from her garden? If they are your garden must look gorgeous right now! I also got a handpainted picture frame with a cute quote written inside, and flower shrinkydink magnets! I'm so happy to received items using crafts I don't do myself! Thank you llisaredd! I will post pictures later, we just moved yesterday and I have no idea where my camera is.

For the fabric flowers, I found this blog where the author is doing a "31 days of flowers" and she posts a new flower-themed craft every weekday. This one was Day 5. I had a different thing in mind for my last small until I saw this, and I just had to do it! The only thing I did different is two of my flowers have six petals instead of five. She has so many other great ideas too!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

If you like handmade bags and purses, check out my etsy!

http://londonpurple.etsy.com

My blog http://londonpurple.blogspot.com
BDDesigns

watch my blog!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #74 on: May 26, 2008 06:46:50 AM »

Woohoo  Shocked!! I received today from sewpie!! an awesome package with lots of nice stuff. She made me a resin necklace and brooch with flowered origami paper, A tote bag with an awesome flower print she saw in my wists and (this was her first time she stencilled) an embroidered journal. And lots and lots of candy  Tongue. Thank you very much!

Everything together

Embroidery on the journal

The raisin pendant and brooch
Can you see the sparkles in the stenciled flowers (bag)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Take a look at my blog with cool tutorials and my postcards(owls)
http://bddesigns.blogspot.com
My Etsy Store
http://www.etsy.com/shop/bddesigncrafts
mamarose22
« Reply #75 on: May 26, 2008 08:49:02 AM »

I love the embroidery on the journal.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Life is a coin, you can spend it anyway you wish, but you can only spend it once.
http://www.wists.com/mamarose22
6iggle

art. fashion. love.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #76 on: May 26, 2008 02:56:00 PM »

wow everyone's packages look so awesome! (im starting to feel a little nervous about the one i sent Embarrassed)

today, i came home from school and guess what was waiting for me?? .. sunspotted, you are such a talented knitter!

-a hat from my wists (that i've wanted FOREVER!!) and a cute felt bracelet!!

1. hat action shot (front)  it fits perfectly! nice and snug. I LOVE the flower on the side. its so perfect. i love the colourss!!
2. hat action shot (side)   the most BEAUTIFUL colour combination right? yeah, i know, I LOVE IT  Kiss
3. EXTREME close up of the bracelet (she cut each shape out herself, please note the little slits in some of them and the obscene amount of peices)  Shocked Shocked

-a pillow that matches my wall colour EXACTLY, and an extra pin for the hat

you can see how nicely the pillow goes with my wall colour  Grin
the pillow is so fun to throw around LOL. i cant wait to bring it with me to university next year!!

thank you so much sunspotted! everything is absolutely perfect, i cant wait to wear the hat tomorrow to school. (im wearing it right now too hahah)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

----------- >8

✯My Etsy!✯  www.iiiNa.etsy.com

✯My Blog!✯  www.PiiiNaColada.bl ogspot.com

✯My Wists!✯   www.wists.com/paulinaa
Lmcbride
It's business time.

My place is usually tidier than this.

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #77 on: May 26, 2008 05:55:48 PM »

Awww...beautiful, beautiful, beautiful!  That totebag, the embroidery, the hat, the bracelet, I must be going hormonal or something, it's all so beautiful I feel a tear coming on at all the talent and care and thoughtfulness in the Craftster world...seriously.  What an amazing community here.  I wish they had a little smiley face for "choked up at the beauty of it all".
 Smiley Smiley Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Get rid of all your boring, tiresome friends. Make friends with cabaret stars, exotic dancers, and down-on-their-luck royality instead." Jonathan Adler
sunspotted
« Reply #78 on: May 26, 2008 06:01:00 PM »

Glad you like everything 6iggle.  I was a bit worried the hat would be too small, so I'm glad it fits. 

Sewphie, that embroidery is just gorgeous. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Need something crocheted?  I'll swap amis, afghans, shawls or whatever for a box of yarn.  Smiley
BioformCallie
« Reply #79 on: May 26, 2008 06:07:47 PM »

Sorry it took so long to get photos up. Didn't wind up coming home until today.

A zipper pouch: made from scraps of fabric I had and picked up ribbon embroidery which I hadn't done in a while.

Hairclips

She really likes dishcloths so I made three for her: The blue and red were both much darker than the pictures show.

I think that was it except for a few store bought goodies.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I may be a hopeless yarn addict but at least I dont share my needles.
www.kniftyknonsense .com

http://www.wists.com/rosesandguns

Dishcloths - 19
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 13 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Prevent a Ball of Yarn from Getting Tangled
How to Crochet: Hook Size and Chaining
How to Make Incense
How to Make Disappearing Ink
How to Make Curtains
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Teacup Bird Feeder
Winner of Craft Challenge #100-Pottermouth
July 23, 2014 Featured Projects

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...