A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: When you post a project, it's easier for people to discover it if you choose a great title for your thread.
Total Members: 298,068
Currently Running With Scissors:
435 Guests and 5 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 24
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Craft for my Kid Swap Gallery!  (Read 25325 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

klum78

Actual size shown

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #140 on: June 04, 2008 10:14:50 AM »

I am so glad Blu liked everything!  Sorry about the foam bath toys.  We never actually had any of these so I had no idea that kids love to eat them. 
 I have seen the playmat fabric on etsy but mine came from a local thrift store.  They had an unused yd for a few bucks.  I was going to attempt to hand paint one but this was too great a deal to pass up. 

The bowling pins are my own pattern.  I started off using the weeBunny pattern from weewonderfuls but the shape wasn't bowling pin-y enough.  I kept drawing patterns until I got one that looked like a pin.  I think I have 4 discarded odd shaped pins around here.  I weighed the bottom with a rice but they are still a bit of a pain to get to stand up.  I think next time I would make them with a bigger base.   I can look and see if I still have my pattern and scan it for anyone who wants it. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

We are in the process of switching over to cloth diapers.  Would love some advice, hint, tips.   Will swap for diapers!
My etsy shop: KimberlyMade
Wisty Goodness
MommyTheMaid
« Reply #141 on: June 04, 2008 12:54:34 PM »

Mommythemaid:  If you don't mind me asking - where did you get that romper pattern from?  I love those rompers! Smiley  Adorable!

I bought a set of digital patterns off of eBay a really long time ago.  I somehow erased the pattern for the romper but still had the leg template and yardage requirements so I winged it.  It's basically a rectangle that you cut a curve shape (which is the template) and then stitch that up for the legs.  THen you make two slits for the arm holes and hem them.  THen you make casings on front and back for the ribbon and hem the legs.

Did that make any sense?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Pink-Josy
.JosY.Licious.

.I.Love.my.boys.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #142 on: June 04, 2008 02:40:56 PM »

my son got his package on Monday, from my partner igobylorib..
Here are the pics.
Miguel got a pillow with his name on it, a wooden M for miguel, a yellow felt car, and a folder with a drawing pad in it. All in SPIDER MAN his favourite hero. He loves everything. thank you igobylorib.

His folder
THIS ROCKS   Logged

norahkate
« Reply #143 on: June 04, 2008 03:22:15 PM »

I can't wait to get my package now. The anticipation is killing me.

don't die now...your package is on its way!  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Will swap for baby food jars (or other small jars with lids)
MommyTheMaid
« Reply #144 on: June 04, 2008 03:37:28 PM »

I really like that Spidey folder.  My Athena would love one that was more girly.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

katmiller79
Peanut Butter Queen

*Mommy is the Peanut Butter Queen*

View Profile
« Reply #145 on: June 05, 2008 12:07:36 PM »

Jorja and Tristans Package arrived yesterday.
They immediately dove into it. Cheesy well tristan did.
Jorja and Tristans partner was Sweetiepickles. She did a awesome job!!
here it is all packaged up pulled out of the box~

All the loot out ~

Tristans loot~

Jorjas loot~

Jorjas baby~

Tristans personal fav ~

She sent some wall prints AND a super cute BOOK for jorja Cheesy  also made a stamp of tristans name (its hard to find Tristan spelled w/ a AN instead of a EN  so this thing rocks!!!
Also tucked in a transformers watch which disappeared and wasnt taken off YET lol he wore it to bed.
He wore the super cool tee to school today. its AWESOME!!!
He loves it all!!
Jorja loves her babies Smiley Shes been loving on the dolly all day lol.
SO cute and thank you for taking the time to make such precious things for my kiddos!! Kat
THIS ROCKS   Logged

SAHM to 4 Kidlets !
norahkate
« Reply #146 on: June 05, 2008 03:37:02 PM »

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Grin  (note: you can skip the orange part, it's just me rambling)
we got our package today and it is amazing!  i just typed 5 different sentences and then erased them because none of them showed the excitement and appreciation i'm feeling.  of course my dumb new camera came with a tiny memory card so i took about 6 pictures and ran out of space.  so i had to come here to my parents' house (only 2 blocks away) to unload the camera because my computer got destroyed when the basement flooded.  and since i was on the computer here, i just couldn't resist posting what i have so far.  jackson is thrilled beyond words...he woke up crying from his nap, but did a quick 180 when he saw his "whole box of peasants"  (not really though, that would just be cruel...it was actually a box of presents)  i wish i had had a videocamera on hand because the squeals of delight that came from that child are the cutest noises i've ever heard....so here are shots of jackson and julian with their most wonderful package from my favorite (albeit only) swap partner ever, kaymadben. Wink

not only that, but she sent an absolutely gorgeous princess curtain for my niece...who just happens to have one window in her room that just happens to be a perfect size for this!  i can't wait to give it to her!  pictures to come...

oh yes, and one more small teaser just because...and i am extremely nervous now about my package.  i hope you like it!

« Last Edit: June 05, 2008 03:39:12 PM by norahkate » THIS ROCKS   Logged

norahkate
« Reply #147 on: June 05, 2008 08:23:51 PM »

as promised, here are more pictures of our awesome package! 
awesome spidey stained-glass type thing:

i actually found a post with something similar to these letters through my swap partner, and thought they were so cool...well guess what?  even cooler when they're covered in spiderman comics!

jackson's favorite..."spidey's getting a kiss...eww, it's gross."

more cool spidey stuff for the boys:

a gorgeous curtain for my niece, who is our little princess:

jackson rolling around in joy on his wonderfully soft new rug...seriously, the picture don't even begin to do it justice, you have to feel this thing.  no, really, reach out your hand and give it a rub...nice, isn't it? Wink

jackson hugging same rug:

and finally, jackson showing off the backside of the packaging for his spidey toothbrush. Huh

she also made matching spiderman shorts for the boys and shoes and a pacifier case for julian...so cute!  i didn't risk action shots though, because i want them clean to wear tomorrow (if it's warm enough) Cheesy

thank you kaymadben!  wonderful stuff and happy happy children!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

underthemountain
Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

my brown eyed girl

« Reply #148 on: June 05, 2008 10:08:36 PM »

Love the dolly and the wonderful Spidey letters...what a neat idea!!  And of course the cute, happy faces of the kiddos.  What a wonderful gallery!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

carole73
My family IS my life!

« Reply #149 on: June 06, 2008 03:19:13 PM »

Really love the spidey stuff, super cool! Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Families are like a box of chocolates... some have nuts in them Smiley
La famille c'est numro 1
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 24 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Sherry Lansing: Pioneer Studio Executive & Philanthropist
Sherry Lansing: True Love at 47
Sherry Lansing: The Choice to Work and Be Single
Sherry Lansing: Worthy of More
Sherry Lansing: The First Wives Club
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Scrabble Afghan
These Are a Few of My Favorite (Spooky!) Things
Meatless Monday: Pea, Potato, Leek, Mint Soup

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...