A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you have a crafty tattoo?  We'd love to feature it in our Crafty Tattoos blog series!  Share it with us here!
Total Members: 302,336
Currently Running With Scissors:
667 Guests and 24 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 [2]  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: something romantique?  (Read 4561 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

redheadedrowdy
« Reply #10 on: February 05, 2008 10:25:49 AM »

Okay, so I am totally into this book.... Maybe you will be too.

http://break.ks.roxtet.com/k379

This is a book that you fill out together and ask each  other questions. For the brave, intimate, and open couple. But really, it is very intriguing, and can be very fun and eye-opening for couples.

There is also one called All ABout ME for individuals.

Does anyone actually own this book? If so would you be willing to share the questions with me? Smiley I want to give something like this, but I dont want to buy the book! I prefer to make my own but I need some questions to put in it I guess.

Hmm the link isn't working for me, but based on the description I think I might have either this book or something really similar. I won it at a bridal shower this past weekend-- it's called La Romance ... and it has 2000 questions for you and your partner to answer together... and some of them are funny and sarcastic.  Of course, I made him sit down with me the next day to start on it!
So far we've only done "Your First Meeting" and "Your First Kiss" but it's fun (for me, at least!)  Grin

Let me know if you want me to send you any of the questions/chapter names.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
ghoulsnightout

do what you will with me

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 07, 2008 12:22:47 PM »

I really want to find that book to buy online, but that link didn't work and when i searched for stuff i had a hard time finding something like it. someone help me!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Remember kids....there is no justice....just us!!!!!
sweets4ever
Administrator
Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 07, 2008 12:41:47 PM »

I really want to find that book to buy online, but that link didn't work and when i searched for stuff i had a hard time finding something like it. someone help me!!

I believe it's called All About Us.  It's on Amazon. Smiley  http://www.amazon.com/All-About-Us-Philipp-Keel/dp/0767905016/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1202416787&sr=8-1

I have All About Me, which is this one http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/076790205X/ref=pd_cp_b_2?pf_rd_p=317711001&pf_rd_s=center-41&pf_rd_t=201&pf_rd_i=0767905016&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=1RAWCJTZQZ4V0G5D329Z

Everyone... please don't post questions from either book here due to copyrights.  Make up your own, though...it's fun!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

**Entry period extended to May 20!** From concerts to musicals and more, what events inspire YOU?  Craft and enter for a chance to win a chunk of over $500 in prizes!
Bela-Kiss
« Reply #13 on: February 07, 2008 02:14:32 PM »

Anyway, this year I'm doing a pocket-sized "50 reasons" book for him. I've come up with 50 reasons why I love him/things that I love about him and I'm pairing those with pictures and then decorating the book with magazine clippings.
If I have time... (well that's one good thing about the proximity of holidays, if I don't finish it for Vday, then it'll be for his bday) then I am also going to decorate a nice, sturdy box to keep all of our love paraphernalia in.. you know, love letters, cards, movie stubs, etc... I sent him a lot of stuff when we were in a long-distance relationship and he kept it in a horribly battered Nike shoe box which is now on the top shelf of our closet. Time for an upgrade!

I did that too. =]
my bday is the 22nd so I kind of feel bad for the bf...
I think food always works...
I might buy my bf some Cadbury chocolate- it is his favorite( He is Welsh and hates hershey's)
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 [2]  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
The Best Swimsuits for Curvy Bodies This Summer
How to Wear Co-Ords
How to Cuff Boyfriend Jeans
3 Affordable Coachella Looks You Can Shop at H&M!
3 Ways to Wear Workout Gear
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: A Pod of Narwhals
Hey, it's summer. Go outside!
Meatless Monday: Chia Pudding

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...