A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Craftster is for freely sharing how to make things! Don't post pics of things you sell in hopes of getting some sales or we'll have to bust out the LIMBO stick on you! Wink
Total Members: 300,874
Currently Running With Scissors:
640 Guests and 13 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: The Great Geek Swap (sign-ups CLOSED Send Outs July 25)  (Read 21678 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

tattooedcrafter
I don't need friends, I have teddy bears!!!

Me and My littlest love

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #300 on: July 31, 2008 07:30:18 PM »

The post office says I received, I'm not home right now but I'm excited to open it.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I have very limited internet access so if you don't hear from me don't worry I'll be around soon

I'm Full of Unexpected Awesomeness
wists.com/tattooedcrafter
Nymphara
« Reply #301 on: August 01, 2008 07:39:18 AM »

Aurgh! I am so close to finished, it's driving me crazy. I have to pick up some findings tonight, and should finish tomorrow. Look for a send out on Monday! It's so hard to send some of this stuff, I just want to keep it all myself.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

danni.yelly
« Reply #302 on: August 01, 2008 07:50:29 AM »

lol i know what you mean! i have finished everything today now. yay! i am now going to wrap it up ready for when you move to your new place! Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I am a triangle in a square peg.
Nymphara
« Reply #303 on: August 01, 2008 07:54:32 AM »

::::does happy dance::::
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Orrkid
Crafty WICHITANS Unite!

I'm addicted to DDR. I need a 12-step program.

« Reply #304 on: August 01, 2008 08:22:53 AM »

Aurgh! I am so close to finished, it's driving me crazy. I have to pick up some findings tonight, and should finish tomorrow. Look for a send out on Monday! It's so hard to send some of this stuff, I just want to keep it all myself.

That's why this is my last swap. Well, that plus the fact that swaps leave no crafting time for myself, and I can always just watch the swap galleries and glean ideas for making my own things. ^_^ But yeah, every swap there's been something I desperately wanted to keep. I think the top of the list was my Marvin figurine for the Hitch Hiker's Guide to the Galaxy swap. I shall miss you, Marvin!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

But we have flamethrowers. And what this indicates to me, it means that at some point, some person said to himself, "Gee, I sure would like to set those people on fire over there. But I'm way too far away to get the job done. If only I had something that would throw flame on them."
Nymphara
« Reply #305 on: August 01, 2008 08:41:15 AM »

:::jaw drops::: You gave away a Marvin??? I bow down before your powers of self-discipline!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Orrkid
Crafty WICHITANS Unite!

« Reply #306 on: August 01, 2008 09:02:33 AM »

Yes, glow-in-the-dark eyes and everything! It was hard, but I know he went to a good home - maybe his new owner will repair the painful diodes down his left side. Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

But we have flamethrowers. And what this indicates to me, it means that at some point, some person said to himself, "Gee, I sure would like to set those people on fire over there. But I'm way too far away to get the job done. If only I had something that would throw flame on them."
Nymphara
« Reply #307 on: August 01, 2008 09:10:25 AM »

I doubt it though. NO one cares about a depressed android. They'll probably leave him to short circut in a corner. At least their doors are probably quiet...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Orrkid
Crafty WICHITANS Unite!

« Reply #308 on: August 01, 2008 09:27:09 AM »

Oh, but how could you not love a li'l guy like this:

I would swear I heard him mutter as I was sending him to his new home, "Oh, great. They're mailing me now. Here I am, brain the size of a planet, and they didn't even bother to get insurance. I'll probably break before I get to where ever it is I'm going. This will all end in tears, I just know it."

I keep telling myself I'll post this as a completed project one of these days. Maybe this weekend. I should probably get started before I have to post this swap's pictures, too.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Nymphara
« Reply #309 on: August 01, 2008 09:32:56 AM »

Oh my goodness! He is so cute it hurts. WANT!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Create a HDR Photo
Cactus V2s Wireless Flash Trigger Review - Part 1 of 4
Cactus V2s Wireless Flash Trigger Review - Part 2 of 4
Cactus V2s Wireless Flash Trigger Review - Part 3 of 4
Cactus V2s Wireless Flash Trigger Review - Part 4 of 4
Latest Blog Articles
Meatless Monday: Super Easy Peppermint Bark
Handmade Gift Ideas: Grey & Plum Button Wreath
Handmade Gift Ideas: Hippogriff

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...