Swap name:Tea Cozy Swap
Craftster member who is organizing this swap:SlickMariaVic
Sign-up date range:
Date to send item by:6/1/08
Limited to a certain number of people? (optional): No
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? NO
Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: NO
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES
Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES
- Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 13 years old: YES
Details of swap:
Do you find that your beverage of coice is getting cold far too fast for your tastes? Or maybe your teapot/french press is unsightly in its current condition and could use some cute-ening up? If so, this swap is for you! Participants will send their partner a cozy in their craft of choice (ie. sewn, quilted, knitted, crocheted) along with a small gift either purchased or crafted (ie. favorite tea/coffee, box for holding teas, recipe cards, etc)
If you want to participate, information to send to organizer:
QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap
Your real name
Mailing address including the country
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country?
Confirm that are at least 13 years old (yes/no)
What type of cozy would you like to recieve (tea/coffee/mug)?
What are the detailed dimensions of said item?
What type of cozy do you plan on sending? (knit, crochet, quilted, etc)
What type of cozy would you like to recieve? (knit, crochet, quilted, etc)
Describe yourself and your personal style.
Anything else you feel your partner should know.
IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO ORGANIZER VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.
Also remember to read the Swap Info Guide
to find out how to ship your item and other details about participating in a swap.
Here is a link offering several free knitted patterns for various cozies to get your minds turning CoziesSIGNED UP
hheever <-----> zatanna
Craftrica <-----> zombiecazz
mrsflibble <-----> Mojen
HSG <-----> Beetastic
frogger <-----> jshires
superhooker <-----> SlickMariaVic
This should be a good one! I'm so excited to see what you all make! GALLERY