A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Need help? Click the HELP link at the top of the screen to read the docs or ask at the Help Desk.
Total Members: 297,171
Currently Running With Scissors:
655 Guests and 23 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 42 43 [44] 45 46 ... 62
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Newbies Only Swap Round 9 ( Partners Posted; Send Outs 05/22)  (Read 31560 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

lindyv321
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

That is sooo Craftastic!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #430 on: May 12, 2008 06:12:27 AM »

Do we have a swap gallery yet?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Ja
« Reply #431 on: May 12, 2008 08:05:13 AM »

I'm a bit relieved that me and littlebiskit seem to be at the same crafting spot... everyone else sounds like the are ready to send.... and i'm excited that I started and know what I am making.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

littlebiskit

no cat anywhere ever gave anyone a straight answer

« Reply #432 on: May 12, 2008 08:09:10 AM »

I'm a bit relieved that me and littlebiskit seem to be at the same crafting spot... everyone else sounds like the are ready to send.... and i'm excited that I started and know what I am making.

LOL, yay!  See?  Kish knew what she was doing when she matched us up.  She's magic like that.   Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I am walking 12 hours straight for my local Relay For Life event.  [a href="http://main.acsevents.org/site/TR/RelayForLife/RFLFY11MW?px=16690269&pg=personal&fr_id=30095"]Please support me![/a href] I'm only 40% to my goal! =0(
kishcrafts
I can make almost anything out of polymer clay! :P

me and Kellan Lutz!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #433 on: May 12, 2008 09:27:42 AM »

Do we have a swap gallery yet?

I usually wait until there is a sender to start it, so once that happens I will do it ASAP!

LOL, yay!  See?  Kish knew what she was doing when she matched us up.  She's magic like that.   Cheesy

That I am! LOL
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I still sell my clay crafts...email me if you are interested in ordering something. kishcrafts@gmail.com
magadoo

I'm a robot in disguise

« Reply #434 on: May 12, 2008 10:56:26 AM »

Oh man... I have two small items finished and about 50% done with my third small item... Now I just have to find the courage to put my plan for the medium item into action....
THIS ROCKS   Logged

kishcrafts

me and Kellan Lutz!

« Reply #435 on: May 12, 2008 12:25:28 PM »

attention: We have our 1st sender!!! WOO HOO!

Gallery will be up and running and I will post the link to it here and on the 1st page. thanks!

Not sure if you Newbies know this or not, probably do, but I require a DC# for those sending within the USA and for those swapping internationally I ask that you send me a scan or pic of the postal receipt. thanks!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I still sell my clay crafts...email me if you are interested in ordering something. kishcrafts@gmail.com
KidWithKemikals
Monisaurus the Crafty Dinosaur

View Profile
« Reply #436 on: May 12, 2008 01:10:41 PM »

Gallery will be up and running and I will post the link to it here and on the 1st page. thanks!

Not sure if you Newbies know this or not, probably do, but I require a DC# for those sending within the USA and for those swapping internationally I ask that you send me a scan or pic of the postal receipt. thanks!

uhhh this might sound uber stupid but...
whats a DC#?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Make Love - Not Horcruxes
avari20
« Reply #437 on: May 12, 2008 01:14:40 PM »

whats a DC#?

KWK, it's the delivery confirmation number you buy when you send the package.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Ava
http://www.wists.com/avari20

Will trade yarn for jewelry supplies! PM me if you're interested!
kishcrafts

me and Kellan Lutz!

« Reply #438 on: May 12, 2008 01:20:49 PM »

whats a DC#?
[/quote]

I knew I had to remind all of swapper sending within the USA to get a DC#! (If you are in the USA and sending TO an international partner you will not get a DC#)

A DC# is an extra service that you buy from the US Post Office. You will pay for postage and a DC# is a separate charge on top of your postage. It only costs about 65-75 cents to get one. It "CONFIRMS DELIVERY", it is not a tracking number but sometimes along the way it will get scanned at various postal facilities and then we can see it makes its way across the USA and see when it finally gets to its destination.

Here is what the DC form looks like:

Ask your postal cashier for help if you need it. If you use the Automated Postal Machine at the post office you can add a DC# to your postage and it will be printed out on the label. If you use USPS.com to print your postage (you will get a 3.5% discount on postage if you print online) and you buy priority mail (2-3days delivery) you will get a free DC#. DC#'s can be used in conjunction with 1st class mail as well. Please PM me if you are still unsure of what a DC#is!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

lindyv321
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

That is sooo Craftastic!

« Reply #439 on: May 12, 2008 02:25:01 PM »

whats a DC#?

I knew I had to remind all of swapper sending within the USA to get a DC#! (If you are in the USA and sending TO an international partner you will not get a DC#)

A DC# is an extra service that you buy from the US Post Office. You will pay for postage and a DC# is a separate charge on top of your postage. It only costs about 65-75 cents to get one. It "CONFIRMS DELIVERY", it is not a tracking number but sometimes along the way it will get scanned at various postal facilities and then we can see it makes its way across the USA and see when it finally gets to its destination.

Here is what the DC form looks like:

Ask your postal cashier for help if you need it. If you use the Automated Postal Machine at the post office you can add a DC# to your postage and it will be printed out on the label. If you use USPS.com to print your postage (you will get a 3.5% discount on postage if you print online) and you buy priority mail (2-3days delivery) you will get a free DC#. DC#'s can be used in conjunction with 1st class mail as well. Please PM me if you are still unsure of what a DC#is!!!

[/quote]

It cost me .65 to get the delivery confirmation info.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 42 43 [44] 45 46 ... 62 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Make a Curry to go with your Beer
Thai Foodcast: Thai Basil Chicken
Easy International Cantonese Steamed Fish
Easy International Vietnamese Spring Rolls
Shanghai Pork/Easy International
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: DIY Drum Light
Tute Tuesday: Fleece Puppy Bed
Matchbox Mania!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...