A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: When you post a project, it's easier for people to discover it if you choose a great title for your thread.
Total Members: 296,759
Currently Running With Scissors:
619 Guests and 23 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Kids Craft and Swap Gallery/ send out date changed May 9  (Read 7303 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

lilylola
« Reply #70 on: May 18, 2008 08:03:51 AM »

Oh Goodness, I showed Lily the picture of Olivia holding the t shirt she drew on - her little face! SO proud and yet confused. She loves the Karate picture, I've discovered there's a kids' class in the same centre at the same time as where I teach Ballet, so Lily is starting in June.
Just as a slightly interesting aside, quite a bit of The Other Boleyn Girl was filmed at Hever Castle as it's where the Boleyn sisters lived, it's about 15 minutes from our house.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Ginger Rogers did everything Fred Astaire did but backwards and in high heels

MY wist
MY ETSY
folksy shop
rhino
« Reply #71 on: May 18, 2008 08:19:44 AM »

lilylola  oh boy thats a rabbit scarf lol
that was annies first experience with a sewing machine made me rather nervous as the fur is thick.
she used a  star for ruby's favorite band. also look at the "duck"  pendant once again its quite a neat photo she found.  yup she drew thepirate i love her stick figure people they have a personality all theyre own Smiley

annie had a blast thank you Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Art is why I get up in the morning; my definition ends there. You know it doesn't seem fair, that I'm living for something I can't even define. And there you are right there, in the mean time."
Out of Habit (Ani Difranco)
http://www.rhino.etsy.com
panda
« Reply #72 on: May 18, 2008 11:32:33 AM »

I am so happy all the kids are enjoying their swap....

I know Arthur is being angeled and Lily is a resend.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

hotfudge
« Reply #73 on: May 18, 2008 01:36:02 PM »

Sad I cant post pictures. I cant get them off my camera...

We took pics before sending - let me know if you want me to post them.  Hope Howie liked everything all right. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged
snowwhitesuicide
Thrash&Burn

Another twenty-something knitter with an attitude.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #74 on: May 19, 2008 08:36:00 AM »

Well I think Zoe's partner is busy so I'm going to go ahead and post what she made for Autumn. (with sufficient looming over by me!)

Kid-sized craft apron made of recycled jeans. Zoe's first whirl at a sewing machine...which nearly gave me heart failure.

Some designed by Zoe originals.

Zoe also crafted 2 or 3 (can't remember) friendship bracelets, including one with a pattern she "thought up"...so uh, that would be the crazy bunch of knots one Autumn received. Who am I to doubt her pattern, right?

And she also sent Autumn some marble magnets of the Cheetah Girls. And a rock, I think. She was whipping things in the envelope while I wasn't looking.

Great swap! She's already bugging me about the next round! (And to let her make her OWN craft apron, naturally.)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

MissColee
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Cakewrecks made me famous! http://cakewrecks.blogspot.com/2009/02/this-is-how-you-show-hungry-whos-boss.html

why is the rum always gone?

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #75 on: May 20, 2008 06:13:06 AM »

Sad I cant post pictures. I cant get them off my camera...

We took pics before sending - let me know if you want me to post them.  Hope Howie liked everything all right. 

Would you mind? My inlaws are in town from Belgium and I need to find the cord that goes from my camera to my computer since I took the pics to the internal memory on my camera.

Howie LOOOOOVED everything. The ring of fire keychain is on his backpack. He loves his monster, he keeps his ipod in it.
Thank you so much and as soon as I get time to get the cord, I will post pictures.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

lilylola
« Reply #76 on: May 20, 2008 06:53:45 AM »

just to let you know, I'm having internet problems at the moment. If Lily's parcel arrives in the next couple of days and I don't post pictures or contact anyone it's not that I'm being rude, it's just that I can't get on to Craftster. With any luck it'll be fixed by next week.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Ginger Rogers did everything Fred Astaire did but backwards and in high heels

MY wist
MY ETSY
folksy shop
hotfudge
« Reply #77 on: May 20, 2008 09:06:17 AM »

Since Knichole isn't able to post pics right now, here is what Zephram sent Howie.  Glad he likes everything.  Zephram had fun putting it all together.

The pic in the upper right is the back of the t-shirt.  The black blob on the left is a stuffed monster - didn't photog very well since it blends into the shirt. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged
panda
« Reply #78 on: May 20, 2008 09:23:53 AM »

We would like to thank everyone for the help with posting pics.......computer s can be moody....lol.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

summertimerolls

"I hope this works"

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #79 on: May 20, 2008 05:56:05 PM »

Thanks so much for a great swap everyone!  We had a great time watching everyone's packages!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

PM me if you are interested in a personal swap.
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Semi-Homemade Spicy Chocolate Truffles Recipe
Eggnog Pound Cake Recipe
How to Make Warm Cinnamon Apples
No-Fail Snickerdoodle Cookie Recipe
How to Make Fruit Pierogies
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Quick and Easy Organizer
Tute Tuesday: Art Pen Case
Sock It To Me!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...