A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
News: Craftster Best of 2014 have been announced!  Check out the winning projects here!
Total Members: 301,069
Currently Running With Scissors:
399 Guests and 3 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 10
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Kids Craft and Swap Gallery/ send out date changed May 9  (Read 8357 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

panda
« Reply #30 on: May 09, 2008 07:53:13 PM »

Hi everyone,

Jacob and his mom had problems with computer for this swap so we have been keeping in touch via the phone.  We were asked to post what Arthur sent Jacob.  Unfortunately we can not post Jacob opening his package which he received today.  Maybe they can do it at a later date.

Arthur and his mom made a chess/checker set, a bug catcher, frog photo album (he has been taking pictures right and left lately), homemade binoculars, a sticker box with goodies, penguin pencil topper.

As you can see we used things around the house, mayo jar, old water holders from pets, paint and stickers.

Again things from around the house, plastic cardboard from pet cages, electric ties, scrapbooking paper and stickers.

Arthur had fun using his scrapbook stuff....
jloveg informed us today that Jacob enjoyed his things via phone.  We are glad his is happy.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

jloveg
Tutorial Contributor

GOD LOVES YOU AND SO DO I!!!

need me email me! jat42171@yahoo.com

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #31 on: May 09, 2008 08:52:12 PM »

wow...I bet Jacob  loved  it all!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

looking for instant coffee from australia or russia made with mustard and champagne.  VIOLET CRUMBLES and VEGEMITE would be welcome swap items!!
jloveg
Tutorial Contributor

« Reply #32 on: May 10, 2008 08:02:25 AM »

wow   Panda  you are really on the ball with the sent adn recieved and all.. way to go!   and thanks moms (and grandmas)  for getting in and making it happen too!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

looking for instant coffee from australia or russia made with mustard and champagne.  VIOLET CRUMBLES and VEGEMITE would be welcome swap items!!
MissColee
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Cakewrecks made me famous! http://cakewrecks.blogspot.com/2009/02/this-is-how-you-show-hungry-whos-boss.html

why is the rum always gone?

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #33 on: May 10, 2008 09:56:37 AM »

Im so glad Ben liked his package! Ethan decided that he needed a bag like the one he keeps his hockey pucks in. Im glad he didnt think it was a purse Cheesy
Ethan also decided on the green hat, because he has a red one just like it.
Howie added the popcorn so it was fair. We usually use a popcorn popper b/c we like garlic salt and pepper on our popcorn.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

panda
« Reply #34 on: May 10, 2008 01:53:17 PM »

I would like to take a minute to thank everyone for joining the swap and putting up with us newbies.  Your patience has been very supportive. 

Great job on all the crafts with the kids.   Look forward to the next one.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

lilylola
« Reply #35 on: May 12, 2008 10:47:07 AM »

Just a really quick photo of the lovely items Tazzells' daughter sent to my Mia. She was absolutely thrilled with everything and it all went to school with her on Friday morning to show to her class. I'll add better pictures tomorrow but I just wanted to put something up and show off.

A fantastic t shirt with Muggle stencilled (very, very beautifully), a scrap book covered in fur and googly eyes which Mia has decided is the Monster book of Monsters from Harry Potter, a crocheted Jack Skellington head (Mias'  favourite character), a spider cookie cutter which is great and a recipe for Scottish shortbread, we do A LOT of cooking so this will be used a great deal. And last but not least a set of fantastic notecards with the Tardis, a robot, some people to colour in and a penguin. THere was also a very cool Bratz picture which is still at school and some scottish tablet which all my girls are sharing as I write. Thank you so much Tazzell and Tash, I really hope you like Mias' creations even half as much as Mia appreciates yours.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2008 02:32:04 PM by lilylola » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Ginger Rogers did everything Fred Astaire did but backwards and in high heels

MY wist
MY ETSY
folksy shop
MissColee
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Cakewrecks made me famous! http://cakewrecks.blogspot.com/2009/02/this-is-how-you-show-hungry-whos-boss.html

why is the rum always gone?

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #36 on: May 12, 2008 12:42:13 PM »

Howie rec'd! He'll open and we'll take pics after school!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

tazzell
« Reply #37 on: May 12, 2008 02:33:09 PM »

So glad she likes everything Grin  Did Mia spot the wee penguin badge on the ribbon?  I can guarantee you'll love the shortbread recipe so easy and sooo tasty.  This is a wonderful swap and it's great seeing all the kids so happy with their parcels.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Taz

'Life must be understood backwards, but it must be lived forwards' - Soren Kierkegaard

My wists
http://www.wists.com/tazzell
My blog
http://cutitandpinit.blogspot.com/

Trends may come and go but I'll always be a crafter.
lilylola
« Reply #38 on: May 12, 2008 03:40:33 PM »

I forgot the penguin badge! Yes it's pinned to the collar of her school dress, she's doing her SAT's this week and is using it as good luck charm.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Ginger Rogers did everything Fred Astaire did but backwards and in high heels

MY wist
MY ETSY
folksy shop
jloveg
Tutorial Contributor

« Reply #39 on: May 12, 2008 04:14:43 PM »

kely received today from Caemlyn
I will post photos a bit later we  juet  got home!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 10 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

Latest Blog Articles
April 17, 2015 Featured Projects
@Home This Weekend: Upcycled Mini-Cabinet
Laundry Day!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...