A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Need help? Click the HELP link at the top of the screen to read the docs or ask at the Help Desk.
Total Members: 300,931
Currently Running With Scissors:
559 Guests and 12 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1]
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: 2 year anniversary  (Read 659 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Bela-Kiss
« on: April 11, 2008 10:02:49 PM »

So, May 27th is my 2  year with the most amazing bf Ive ever had. Now, that said, no idea what to do for him. I want to do something romantic, but also practical. he graduates May 23rd and is going to college this summer. I want to get him something amazing that makes him think of me when Im not around. I have another year of school until I can move out and be with him. I think I want to take some pictures of us together... not sure on everything yet.
Any suggestions?
I think we will go to the movies, that was our 1st date and we did it last year as a cute little thing.
Thanks,
Rebecca
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Funluvnrockrchik

And Life flows on within you and without you...

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2008 01:12:13 PM »

ahh, I can relate. My three year is coming up with my amazing boyfriend. we're moving off to college this year (In 2 different states!). We graduate on Jube 2nd, and I want to give him something to think of me too...
Taking pics together sounds like a fantastic idea! Maybe frame them or do something special with them. My boyfriend's practical too and it helps to make something sentimental yet practical like a framed picture of the two of you (custom frame maybe?) and a romantic evening...

Also, reliving your first date is fun; my boyfriend and I recently had our first official date! haha, we're so informal that is the first time we actually did something formal/traditional just the two of us... he picked me up and when we went out and he bought me dinner and such and it was sweet... but yes, have fun reliving your first date!

anyway, Take some pics together! you know him best: What does he like?
What is he into? That'll help alot!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Freedom of speech is freedom to yell "Theatre!" in a crowded fire"

"I feel just like sombody else. Man, I ain't changed, but I know I ain't the same"
Bela-Kiss
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2008 05:46:13 PM »

cool.  Grin
I need to take pics of us. I was thinking of writing him a cute letter. Maybe getting one of our pics, putting it on a decorated wooden plaque and putting a cute quote on it.
He wants a new sword from ren fest but I woul have to get his friend to buy it for me-Im not 18...
he also wants a new halfstack-but I can't afford it.tehe.
last year for our 1 yr we did the 1st date reinactment thing. it was adorable. Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Adjust Shadow Levels in Photoshop CS3
How to Adjust the Hue and Saturation in Photoshop CS3
How to Align Objects in Flash CS3
How to Apply a Blend Mode in Photoshop CS3
How to Apply a Filter in Photoshop CS3
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Chalkboard Wine Glasses
Handmade Gift Ideas: Wooden Chain
Handmade Gift Ideas: Upcycled Car Trash Bag

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...