A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Craftster is for freely sharing how to make things! Don't post pics of things you sell in hopes of getting some sales or we'll have to bust out the LIMBO stick on you! Wink
Total Members: 297,206
Currently Running With Scissors:
435 Guests and 9 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 13
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Mushroom Lovers Swap Round 3 [CLOSED send out May 19th]  (Read 8846 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Pink-Josy
.JosY.Licious.

.I.Love.my.boys.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: April 21, 2008 02:51:03 PM »

Just sent my info!!  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

ritapizza
« Reply #11 on: April 21, 2008 03:06:53 PM »

Great! you're all in! thank you all for being so enthusiastic about this swap! We have plenty of shroomy craftsters interested in every kind of mushroom theme out there and thanks for answering the questions so well so that it will be easy to pair you all up!  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

crescentfresh
« Reply #12 on: April 21, 2008 03:48:57 PM »

very excite, very excite =) mushrooms are fascinating! and beautiful! and crazy, and totally from another planet. . . oo the crafty possibilities. i'm in =)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

mamarose22
« Reply #13 on: April 22, 2008 08:23:43 AM »

I just sent in my questionnaire.  Now I eagerly wait for partnering.
By the way, I want some of those stuffed mushrooms, also.  They must be delicious.  I've never made them myself.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Life is a coin, you can spend it anyway you wish, but you can only spend it once.
http://www.pinterest.com/mamarose22/
Eliea
Tutorial Contributor

Proverbs 31:13 "She seeketh wool, and flax, and worketh willingly with her hands."

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #14 on: April 22, 2008 08:43:22 AM »

I myself can't eat mushrooms. Sad But I know if my partner sends me any recipes I will pass them along to my mom who makes mushroomy things any time she's able. Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
ritapizza
« Reply #15 on: April 22, 2008 09:03:32 AM »

Aw you can't eat mushrooms? It's nice to pass along recipes to your mother Smiley Funny, I remember I hated eating mushrooms when I was a kid, but now I love them Smiley

Well, we're at 11 mushroom lovers now so it's very possible to get partners sooner than you think! Only 5 more slots open!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

hippiejo74
Life, liberty and the pursuit of craftiness.

Gotta go - kids chewed thru their straps...

« Reply #16 on: April 22, 2008 11:09:56 AM »

Love the shroomy shrooms...and hippiejo74!  FYI whoever gets paired with her, she is a SPECTACULAR swap parnter!!  Grin  Anyway, got my info, can't wait to start crafting some shrooms.  Whoever I get paired with, I have a couple delish stuffed shrooms recipes, one that my mum concocted from scratch, I may have to send some of that along too!
Thanks Kiss I was just thinking the same of you Grin It seems we have much of the same interests.....I was wondering if I was stalking you or you were stalking me  Roll Eyes
« Last Edit: April 22, 2008 08:16:13 PM by hippiejo74 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Come check out my etsy shop - vintage, eco-friendly and all kinds of crafty goodness Smiley
http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5029774

"Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud."
1 Cor. 13:4
mandaraine
« Reply #17 on: April 22, 2008 12:13:39 PM »

Ah mushrooms, how I love thee.  So cute when you're crocheted, so handy when you're sewn into a pincushion, so lovely when you're painted on canvas, so delicious when you're cooked with a little salt and butter.

Sent in my questionnaire!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Eliea
Tutorial Contributor

Proverbs 31:13 "She seeketh wool, and flax, and worketh willingly with her hands."

« Reply #18 on: April 22, 2008 12:45:44 PM »

Aw you can't eat mushrooms? It's nice to pass along recipes to your mother Smiley Funny, I remember I hated eating mushrooms when I was a kid, but now I love them Smiley

Well, we're at 11 mushroom lovers now so it's very possible to get partners sooner than you think! Only 5 more slots open!!
I used to hate eating them too but I decided to try new things when hubby and I got married yeah it was not a pleasant experience to put it mildly. They tasted great but totally not worth the pain. Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged
nat_attack
"We waste time looking for the perfect lover, instead of creating the perfect love." - T. Robbins

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #19 on: April 22, 2008 01:06:51 PM »

I just sent in my PM!! I love mushrooms! YAY! And what great timing, I dont have school for the whole month of May. I cant wait to swap some shroomy goodies with you ladies!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"I don't mean to seem like I care about material things, like a social status, I just want four walls and adobe slabs for my girls"
Animal Collective, "My Girls"
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 13 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Exclusive: How to Apply a Clip-In Ponytail
Exclusive: How to Add Volume to Your Hair With Clip-In Extensions
Emma Rees Shows You How to Get a Messy Up-Do
Get A New Hairstyle Without The Commitment: Hair Chalk
How to Get a Kim Kardashian Hairstyle
Latest Blog Articles
Meatless Monday: Pumpkin Spice Latte
@Home This Weekend: DIY Drum Light
Tute Tuesday: Fleece Puppy Bed

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...