A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: You can get cheap (and legal! Wink) advertising by donating a challenge prize! Go here for more info.
Total Members: 302,549
Currently Running With Scissors:
718 Guests and 28 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Doctor Who and Spin Offs Swap Round 3 (Signups closed, send outs 6/2/08)  (Read 17791 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

witchybelle4u2
I am the terror that flaps in the night...

"I feel like I could... TAKE ON THE WORLD!"

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #220 on: June 02, 2008 02:38:22 AM »

*Yawn*

Oh man, am I tired. Once I got started yesterday I couldn't stop. I finally made it bed at about 4am-but my package is all ready to go out!! Except...It's got to go in two seperate parts because one is rather awkwardly shaped. Smiley I'm so glad you're in the UK, stolendreams, otherwise I would've died of anticipation before it arrived! (I might still, actually!)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Careful...there are occupational hazards to being a god." (The Transcendent Pig)
stolendreams

I'm thinking we'll rise again

« Reply #221 on: June 02, 2008 03:06:58 AM »

I finally made it bed at about 4am-but my package is all ready to go out!! Except...It's got to go in two seperate parts because one is rather awkwardly shaped. Smiley I'm so glad you're in the UK, stolendreams, otherwise I would've died of anticipation before it arrived! (I might still, actually!)

Shocked Never mind you, I might die of anticipation before it arrives. Two parts... hmm I'm intrigued now.

I've been up since some stupid hour of the morning working on yours to make sure it'd be finished in time.
There's been a lot of talking to it, things along the lines of 'this is what you call quick drying? THIS? This is incredibly slow drying' etc etc. It's a good thing I was the only one around at that time or someone really might have called for the men in white coats this time Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://www.wists.com/stolendreams

Formerly known as risingphoenix
Harvey

Here's to inappropriate!

View Profile
« Reply #222 on: June 02, 2008 03:56:47 AM »

Just watched the latest episode. Very spooky, don't think I'll let the kids watch this one.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

stolendreams

« Reply #223 on: June 02, 2008 04:42:57 AM »

Just watched the latest episode. Very spooky, don't think I'll let the kids watch this one.

Very spooky. Up there with Blink as one of those episodes I won't be watching with the lights off any time soon.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

alwaysblushing

Alonzi Alonzo!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #224 on: June 02, 2008 07:21:40 AM »

Very spooky. Up there with Blink as one of those episodes I won't be watching with the lights off any time soon.

Agreed, I kept looking around the semi dark room I was in and couldn't make myself move. But that's Steven Moffatt for you...did anyone hear he might take over as head writer?

Now I'm off to chug my coffee and run to the post before every person who acts and moves like they've never mailed a package before get in line ahead of me.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
stolendreams

« Reply #225 on: June 02, 2008 08:38:23 AM »

But that's Steven Moffatt for you...did anyone hear he might take over as head writer?

Now I'm off to chug my coffee and run to the post before every person who acts and moves like they've never mailed a package before get in line ahead of me.

Yeah I think he's been confirmed now, which is brilliant although will probably mean more episodes I can't watch in the dark or when I'm alone Roll Eyes

Cheesy One of those people was behind me in line when I mailed mine. The post office is in a newsagents and I'd managed to buy a copy of the local paper and a couple of other things I needed and was out of the place before he'd finished mailing his one letter
THIS ROCKS   Logged

TheCraftyCat

The truth is out there... anybody got the URL?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #226 on: June 02, 2008 02:42:30 PM »

Cheesy One of those people was behind me in line when I mailed mine. The post office is in a newsagents and I'd managed to buy a copy of the local paper and a couple of other things I needed and was out of the place before he'd finished mailing his one letter

I feel your pain. Sad I use the automated postal center whenever possible, and I always seem to get stuck behind some clueless person.  Once, the guy ahead of me in line forgot to close out his transaction - I could have sent my package on his credit card if I weren't so darn honest.  Tongue
THIS ROCKS   Logged

alwaysblushing

Alonzi Alonzo!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #227 on: June 02, 2008 03:15:29 PM »

I feel your pain. Sad I use the automated postal center whenever possible, and I always seem to get stuck behind some clueless person.  Once, the guy ahead of me in line forgot to close out his transaction - I could have sent my package on his credit card if I weren't so darn honest.  Tongue

Ditto! I can't count the number of times I've been behind people who come with their stuff not even in a box and don't understand that they need to package and put the address on it before it can go anywhere. Sigh.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
witchybelle4u2
I am the terror that flaps in the night...

"I feel like I could... TAKE ON THE WORLD!"

« Reply #228 on: June 02, 2008 06:34:58 PM »

Shocked Never mind you, I might die of anticipation before it arrives. Two parts... hmm I'm intrigued now.

I've been up since some stupid hour of the morning working on yours to make sure it'd be finished in time.
There's been a lot of talking to it, things along the lines of 'this is what you call quick drying? THIS? This is incredibly slow drying' etc etc. It's a good thing I was the only one around at that time or someone really might have called for the men in white coats this time Cheesy

I just know that I'm not going to be able to sleep tonight, even with as little sleep as I've had! I'm way too excited!

That's okay...I didn't realise I was cursing up a storm until my husband pointed it out. "All I've heard off you today is 'oh ****' this and 'bloody ***' that. You'd think you weren't enjoying yourself!" Lol.

If the men in the white coats come for you, at least you know I'll be in the back of the padded van! Smiley

Yup! It made ME jump. (But only once! I'm not a complete sissy! Lol.)

Psha! That's not the person you've gotta worry about...You've gotta be worried about the crazy woman ahead of you mailing five packages across the world!! ("And this one needs to go to...Oh, wait, let me check....")  Grin Luckily, there weren't too many people behind me...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Careful...there are occupational hazards to being a god." (The Transcendent Pig)
ursulaandolive

ursulaandolive.etsy.com

« Reply #229 on: June 02, 2008 06:46:43 PM »

I sent my package off today and my partner PM'd me to say she made me 2 large items and a small!  I can't imagine what it will be!  I can't wait! Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I Grok Spock!
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
DIY Fourth of July Decorations
Combination of Color Dyes Produce Unusual Milk Art
Easy DIY Decorations For Your 4th of July Celebration
Pretty Savvy: Luxe Headband
How to Make Sharpie Tie-Dye T-Shirts
Latest Blog Articles
Spotlight on: Book Making & Binding
@Home This Weekend: Magical Fairy Garden
DIY Summer

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...