A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Curious if a project is for sale, or if someone wants to do a private swap with you?  Please Personal Message the member rather than posting on the thread.
Total Members: 296,705
Currently Running With Scissors:
722 Guests and 25 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 25
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Doctor Who and Spin Offs Swap Round 3 (Signups closed, send outs 6/2/08)  (Read 17868 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

QuiltersBlock

She's the model for the :D emoticon

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #110 on: May 05, 2008 08:41:04 AM »

Add me to the list of those who are j.e.a.l.o.u.s.!! What a fantastic picture. *swooooon*

Yay for partners! I'm so excited for this swap. I already have an idea (or ten). Just ordered something today that will be a big part of my doctor who crafty goodness...

QB
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Under any other circumstances, an exuberant Roman soldier would be my idea of a perfect morning." -- Capt. Jack Harkness

Personal swaps? Absolutely!
ursulaandolive

ursulaandolive.etsy.com

« Reply #111 on: May 05, 2008 09:02:07 AM »

I'm so totally excited to get started on this! ...I just want to call in sick for the rest of the week to work on it. "Sorry, can't come to work this week. Think I've got some kind of craft bug..."

Lol, I think that bug is contagious!  I've got it to! 

Yeah for our partners!  I love mine and we've PM'd each other already to say hello!  Can't wait to get home tonight and start crafting! Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I Grok Spock!
stolendreams

I'm thinking we'll rise again

« Reply #112 on: May 05, 2008 09:17:20 AM »

My turn to make everyone jealous since I finally made my scanner work.

(and if I was only a little taller you'd be able to see that I'm wearing a John Barrowman t-shirt.)

That alone was worth the trip to MK, although the rest of the day and the other guests I met were fantastic too.
Everyone I spoke to yesterday (lots of random people, this is one of the things I love about cons) who'd had a photo shoot or got his autograph went on and on about how brilliant he was and gorgeous and nice and friendly. That's from young teenage girls right up people in their 50's+

I can't believe he made it through 1500 people with as long as the photo shoot session took! Go John! Lol.
Even more impressive when you consider he talked to everyone... well talked at... to be honest he babbled so much that he started the conversation with one of the people I was with, continued it with a second person and finished it with me. Not much actual talking was done by us since there was barely space to get a word in Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://www.wists.com/stolendreams

Formerly known as risingphoenix
spookshowbaby77
« Reply #113 on: May 05, 2008 11:17:53 AM »

My partner and I have already pmed each other. I really like my partner too.

I really like my partner, too! Wink

stolendreams, thanks for adding to the jealousy. Cheesy

to be honest he babbled so much that he started the conversation with one of the people I was with, continued it with a second person and finished it with me. Not much actual talking was done by us since there was barely space to get a word in

Tee hee - this is so cute! *jealous sigh*
THIS ROCKS   Logged
ClonedBravo
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

My 3 guys are gonna be joined by a baby in March!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #114 on: May 05, 2008 11:19:45 AM »

I've got thing done (DH made it!) for my partner, and some other stuff in progress!

So much fun!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I miss you Gramma! Jo Saunders, 5/20/1931- 10/11/2012

I've wisted stuff!!  http://www.wists.com/clonedbravo
Just like the Gypsy woman said!
Check out my ETSY, please! http://www.etsy.com/people/prancingdragon
QuiltersBlock

She's the model for the :D emoticon

« Reply #115 on: May 05, 2008 12:13:42 PM »

Stolendreams and witchybelle, I am drooling now! lol I'm not (usually) such a dork about celebrity -- I can appreciate them from a distance -- but I'd be totally babbling and blushing and immature ifwhen I get to meet JB.

I've got thing done (DH made it!) for my partner, and some other stuff in progress!

So much fun!

ClonedBravo - that is the fastest I've ever known someone to finish a swap item....and it's even more exciting because I'm your partner!  Cheesy

QB
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Under any other circumstances, an exuberant Roman soldier would be my idea of a perfect morning." -- Capt. Jack Harkness

Personal swaps? Absolutely!
stolendreams

I'm thinking we'll rise again

« Reply #116 on: May 05, 2008 12:23:11 PM »

Stolendreams and witchybelle, I am drooling now! lol I'm not (usually) such a dork about celebrity -- I can appreciate them from a distance -- but I'd be totally babbling and blushing and immature ifwhen I get to meet JB.

There's just something about JB. I've been to plenty of these events, met lots of different actors. Admittedly I do get tongue tied occasionally and stammer a bit but that's the worst it gets normally. Mr Barrowman yesterday put his arm around me and my brain was instantly gone and all I managed to say was a high pitched 'hello' and 'thank you very much' I wasn't breathing enough to get more words out than that.
I was better when I met him later to get his autograph, although as I said no need to actually say more than three or four words because he's more than capable of carrying the entire conversation by himself.

Shocked WOW ClonedBravo. That's the fastest I've ever heard of anyone finishing anything!
Can't wait to find out what it is!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://www.wists.com/stolendreams

Formerly known as risingphoenix
elmpixie
I need my hat, but not for my head...

Four's Treble

« Reply #117 on: May 06, 2008 12:10:54 AM »

haha! me and my partner are also partners in the Juno swap right now too... which is awesome cause I really like her!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

WIST
BLOG

Couture
Bag with a plan
Wearables
Wall-E
kaishabackwards
I am interested in politics so that one day I will not have to be interested in politics.

My eyes are nothing like the sun.

« Reply #118 on: May 06, 2008 02:26:09 AM »

Me and a friend of mine are currently forcing my roommate to watch Doctor Who ...though it hasn't really been very forceful since she's quickly becoming a screaming fangirl herself... anyway we just finished third season (in only two nights, no less) and next we'll be on to season two of Torchwood

My point is that my partner is way more awesome than I can comprehend right now as my brain is still goo from The Last of the Time Lords.  Thats all!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

taerowyn

Let's hope we're worth it.

« Reply #119 on: May 06, 2008 07:17:13 AM »

So I got way inspired and plotted out the best (and yes, I do say so myself  Grin) idea ever last night. I'm totally going to have to make myself a set too... I'm kind of stretching the size requirements a bit...but ohmigod this is going to rock.

I have to admit...I'm so excited about the main project, I'm buying supplies tonight for everything and may be shipping as early as Monday.

Why can I not call in sick to work and just craft?!? Stupid necessities like food and shelter (and craft supplies!) requiring stupid money that means I need my stupid job...  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Wisty McWist

I am de-stashing a *ridiculous* amount of stamping supplies (mostly Stampin' Up)...PM if you're interested in purchasing or swapping for them
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 25 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Make a Cool Custom Myspace Layout in Photoshop Cs4 Part 2/5
How to Make a Cool Custom Myspace Layout in Photoshop Cs4 Part 3/5
How to Make a Cool Custom Myspace Layout in Photoshop Cs4 Part 4/5
How to Make a Cool Custom Myspace Layout in Photoshop Cs4 Part 5/5
Learn a Cool Effect for Your Pictures in Photoshop Cs4
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Art Pen Case
Sock It To Me!
Meatless Monday: Kale and Edamame Salad

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...