A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
News: Craftster Best of 2014 have been announced!  Check out the winning projects here!
Total Members: 301,213
Currently Running With Scissors:
375 Guests and 8 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Spring Has Sprung Pullip/Dal/Taeyang Swap (Sign-ups 4/20 - 5/1; Send-outs 5/30)  (Read 6588 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

ravenwcatz
RDA insanity!!!

Das feuer liebt mich

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: April 25, 2008 05:22:18 PM »

Yay, six people already!  I think we had six in our whole swap last time... Tongue  Ahh well, it was awesome anyway.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"No, I don't think I Can't Believe It's Not Butter tastes as good as real butter, and I never did, either. I guess that's the kind of thing that has always made me a social outcast." ~Richard Dean Anderson

http://www.wists.com/ravenwcatz
ravenwcatz
RDA insanity!!!

Das feuer liebt mich

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: April 30, 2008 07:49:18 AM »

Well... We're awfully quiet, aren't we?  Where is everybody?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"No, I don't think I Can't Believe It's Not Butter tastes as good as real butter, and I never did, either. I guess that's the kind of thing that has always made me a social outcast." ~Richard Dean Anderson

halblingefrau

Skillz. I has dem.

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #12 on: April 30, 2008 12:47:26 PM »

Dunno about you but I'm swamped with work,  housework, taking care of a dog and a husband, and madly trawling the pullipstyle and thedalhouse forums.  I just finished obitsuing my RIDa.  She was in a very LARGE brested soft bust, and I hated it.  I switched her back into a hard bust medium size, and she looks a lot better.  Oh, and I also put in some artistique acrylic eyes.  I guess I didn't have the patience to sand them down enough as her eyemech isn't moving lovely right now.  But I couldn't stand her being in pieces.  I'll take her apart again sometime and fix that eyemech.

Also, I think I have everyone paired up.  I'm going to be sending out partners on 5/2.  Also, does anyone mind extending the sendout date to 5/30?  I just realized I will be out of town almost a week going to a conference for work.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My blog | Wists

PM me for personal swaps.
ravenwcatz
RDA insanity!!!

Das feuer liebt mich

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: April 30, 2008 02:30:30 PM »

Extending the date will be lovely for me, as I won't be *home* home from New Mexico/school/etc. until the 12th.  And though I'm confident in my swap-fu, I think that a few extra days will let me relax about it.

I am currently in New Mexico, at least 2000 miles away from my beautiful girls, but I am taking a photography workshop.  I have learned that journalistic photography isn't my thing, but that's ok.  I'll stick with my artsy-fartsy stuff and be just fine.  Tongue
THIS ROCKS   Logged

GypsyLou
« Reply #14 on: April 30, 2008 04:33:44 PM »

I was thinking we were pretty quiet too Smiley  I think it's the quietest sign up thread I've ever been a part of.  But, I've been pretty busy with work lately too.

I have no problem with extending the send out date.  I was trying to figure out when I'd be able to get to the post office based on my usual work schedule but if it's extended to the 30th there will be 2 days in there that I know for sure I won't be working during post office hours and could make it.   I do have to send out before the 30th though, as I leave for a vacation that morning.   

THIS ROCKS   Logged

ahpets00
« Reply #15 on: April 30, 2008 09:35:46 PM »

Six people feels pretty cozy.  Hee hee, if we all lived in the same city, I could have you all over for a Pullip slumber party. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged
halblingefrau

Skillz. I has dem.

« Reply #16 on: May 01, 2008 07:22:26 AM »

heh, it is pretty cozy.

I think I'm going to take my dolls for a photoshoot this weekend.  Poor Delaney and unnamed Cornice haven't even had thier photos taken yet.  I've just crazy-bonded with my DALs at this point.  Especially Emma, my Rot Chan.  I think she's easily becoming my favorite girl.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My blog | Wists

Star217
« Reply #17 on: May 01, 2008 01:25:31 PM »

Here's my first girl Isis (Nahh-ato)

She's brand spaking new and in desperate need of clothes.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Unable to leave good enough alone!
My Store
http://stickyfingers.etsy.com

My Blog
http://stickyfingerscrafts.blogspot.com
halblingefrau

Skillz. I has dem.

« Reply #18 on: May 01, 2008 02:41:41 PM »

She's really pretty.  I'm more partial to Nahh-ato's skin tone than that the "another" series.  They're too gray for me.  Good name for her too.  She looks like an Isis.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My blog | Wists

Molliemoo2883
Personal Swap: anyone need bottle caps?

Easily distracted since 1983!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #19 on: May 01, 2008 10:52:23 PM »

Aww man! I was ganna sign up and I missed it!!!! ::sigh:: next time I guess...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"If we could live without passion, maybe we would know some kind of peace. But we would be hollow inside. Empty rooms, shuttered and dank, without passion we would be truly dead"~Buffy
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Make a Pom Pom Bow with Wired Ribbon
How to Make a Duct Tape Poinsettia
How to Make a Duct Tape Holiday Chain
How to Make a Duct Tape Gift Box
How to Make a Duct Tape Christmas Stocking
Latest Blog Articles
Meatless Monday: Buffalo Spaghetti Squash
@Home This Weekend: Ticket Stub Shadowbox
Fishy fishy fishy...

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...