A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you know about all of these Craftster features?
Total Members: 296,689
Currently Running With Scissors:
777 Guests and 32 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 35
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: For Hookers Only Swap [closed!]  (Read 26371 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

shoegirl
« Reply #240 on: May 18, 2008 01:32:19 PM »

I feel everyone's pain. I finally made it to NC and I was able to get an apartment today and should be able to move in on Tuesday so I am staying in a lovely hotel in the meantime but it will probably be a couple of weeks before the movers will be able to move my stuff out here. I have an old picnic basket of "crafty stuff" and yarn that I brought out here with me to tide me over until I am reunited with all my stuff.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
hotfudge
« Reply #241 on: May 18, 2008 01:38:19 PM »

I'm amazed at how many of you are in the process of moving...and still crafting away!

I did get down the mountain last week to pick up some supplies.  Finished a medium and have a small almost done.  Several other items planned that I'm excited to get working on.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
midnight7649
« Reply #242 on: May 18, 2008 03:15:30 PM »

OH that is just too funny....I always joke to my hubby that I'm gonna crochet him a little baggy for his balls so i can keep them from getting lost in my purse Smiley Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

tattooedcrafter
I don't need friends, I have teddy bears!!!

Me and My littlest love

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #243 on: May 18, 2008 07:01:14 PM »

OH that is just too funny....I always joke to my hubby that I'm gonna crochet him a little baggy for his balls so i can keep them from getting lost in my purse Smiley Smiley

Oh that is toooooooooo funny I'm not sure how my husband would feel about that but I might have to do it as a joke  Grin Grin Grin Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I have very limited internet access so if you don't hear from me don't worry I'll be around soon

I'm Full of Unexpected Awesomeness
wists.com/tattooedcrafter
Lootyaj
« Reply #244 on: May 18, 2008 07:14:25 PM »

I totally LOL at that one!  My dd couldn't figure out what I thought was so funny... Smiley Smiley Then I really started laughing when I saw your avatar... I bet he takes that well..... Smiley Smiley
« Last Edit: May 18, 2008 07:15:21 PM by Lootyaj » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Amy Jo ~
My Wist
moonshae
« Reply #245 on: May 18, 2008 08:42:34 PM »

OMG I glance away for a week or so and suddenly things have been recieved! Are you guys trying to kill me??

Medium (actually, it probably turned into a Large partway through but I had fun) - done!
4 x small done

I'd better get a move on since I want to post early so tcha345 gets her package around the same time as everyone who isn't moving house!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
alexandraf
« Reply #246 on: May 18, 2008 11:32:22 PM »

That's funny, I thought the same thing! I've only been away for a few days (I graduated yesterday, and my fam has been in town!) and panicked when I saw that people are already sending! cat9, what a nice package! Cheesy That bag is just adorable.

I've got my medium done, and about 5 or 6 smalls ready, and I have a few more small things to put together before I can send! I'm so excited to get things done and find out if my partner likes it all!

Who wouldn't be jelous of the awesomeness of hookers (my husband giggles everytime he hears the name of this swap, we live in reno about 20 minute from a whore house)

No way! I live in Reno, too... just a hop and skip away from the 4th street 'red light district'! Hahaha, small world, huh?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Extrapolate that!
tattooedcrafter
I don't need friends, I have teddy bears!!!

Me and My littlest love

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #247 on: May 19, 2008 08:11:17 AM »

Thats crazy, I live in way south reno. I finished another small last night and I'm hoping to finish a couple of more today.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I have very limited internet access so if you don't hear from me don't worry I'll be around soon

I'm Full of Unexpected Awesomeness
wists.com/tattooedcrafter
BeanaboosDesign
« Reply #248 on: May 19, 2008 09:19:13 AM »

I already received my wonderful package so the pressure is on for me.
I have my medium done and I have like 5 smalls done, but I am trying something new and it takes 2 days to complete, I'm hoping to have everything done and ready to be shipped out so that cat9 get it by her birthday
THIS ROCKS   Logged
midnight7649
« Reply #249 on: May 19, 2008 03:09:17 PM »

Smiley he didn't think it was funny at first but he got over it and now just laughs along sarcastically...as long as i don't say it in front of his army buddies  Smiley Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 35 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
A Sweet and Shiny Hairstyle How-To
How to Transform Your Makeup Look From Day to Night
How to Apply Liquid Skin Illuminator to Look Younger
How to Look After Your Winter Skin with Elemis
How to Apply Smokey Eye Makeup
Latest Blog Articles
Meatless Monday: Kale and Edamame Salad
@Home This Weekend: Teacup Bird Feeder
Winner of Craft Challenge #100-Pottermouth

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...