A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Fanatic Friends of Craftster now have the ability to disable ads on Craftster! Read more here.
Total Members: 298,105
Currently Running With Scissors:
798 Guests and 26 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: HEY EVERYBODY! Post your Wedding Song  (Read 6366 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

DanniQuee
The Artful Danni

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #50 on: June 09, 2008 11:12:27 AM »

We haven't sat down and come up with a playlist yet, but I'd like to walk down the aisle to something Irish/Scottish inspired since my beloved and I will be getting married on a bluff over looking a lake, and he'll be in a kilt. <3

Our dance will be to Avenged Sevenfold's Warmness on the Soul. I know how odd that sounds, since they are a metal band, but that song is.. phenomenal. I'm also a fan of Alanis Morrisette's Everything, so that will make an appearance during the night.

As far as playlists go, we're working on them. We're thinking instrumental and lighter music for dinner, and after our dance we'll have a playlist chock full of our favourite artists, like Beck, the Beatles, Deathcab for Cutie, The Dropkick Murphys, and Flogging Molly. A mix of slower songs and ones to get down to. Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

kissthegirl
« Reply #51 on: June 09, 2008 11:48:29 AM »

We won't have a father-daughter dance, since my father passed away, but I don't know if we'll have a mother-son/mother-daughter dance. Haven't even looked into that one yet.

sorry to hear that your dad passed, but is there another relative you'd like to have a dance with? I know when I get married, I am going to have a mother-daughter dance, as well as a step-father-daughter dance. my mother-daughter dance is going to be "because you loved me" by Celine Dion, which is a song we both love. it was on the radio one day and I told her randomly that that was going to be our mother-daughter dance when I get married, and she started crying.
So I say defy convention, and dance with whoever you want. its your wedding.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

someone once told me there's nothing wrong with wanting a fairy tale... everyone lives happily ever after.
EOcrafter
Never met a craft I didn't like

mmm rummy drink!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #52 on: June 11, 2008 09:20:21 AM »

Me and my fiance (he's a total music buff) are dancing to:

"I Believe (When I fall in love it will be forever)" by Stevie Wonder..closing song on High Fidelity

I love that Death Cab Song "I will follow you into the dark"

Also, I couldnt talk my fiance into this one but "Baby, I'm Amazed" cover by Jem is INCREDIBLE...seriously love that song.

And I'm making my fiance sing me "Something" from the Beatles..god, I can't wait to get married!!!!  Grin Grin Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Cut Hair with Clippers
How to Blow Dry Black Hair
How to Make a Bump in Your Hair
How to Straighten Hair without a Straightener
How to Braid Your Hair
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Scrabble Afghan
These Are a Few of My Favorite (Spooky!) Things
Meatless Monday: Pea, Potato, Leek, Mint Soup

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...