Swap name: Jane Austen Round 4 Swap
Craftster member who is organizing this swap: GatorWrangler
Sign-up date range: April 15 - April 30
Date to send item by: May 23
Limited to a certain number of people?: 24
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? NO
Age requirement? over 13
Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES/NO
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES/NO
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES/NO
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES/NO
Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES/NO
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES/NO
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES/NO
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES/NO
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES/NO
- Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 13 years old: YES/NO
Details of swap:
This swap is for everyone who loves Jane Austen. It can include those who love her writing, movies based off her writing or even the regency period. You will craft one large item (or 2 medium) and 2 small items. You can talk with your partner if you want to do more items. Use your partner's questionaire to judge what they might like.
Please pm me if you have any questions.
Craft one large item (or 2 medium) and 2 small
pm GatorWrangler and your partner your delivery confirmation number when you send
pm GatorWrangler and your partner when you receive
post picture of the items you get in the gallery
If you want to participate, information to send to organizer:
QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap: Jane Austen Round 4 Swap
Your real name
Mailing address including the country
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country?
Confirm that are at least 13 years old (yes/no)
What is your favorite Austen novel?
What is your favorite movie adaptation? Adaptations (list in decreasing order)?
Who are your favorite characters? Do you have a particular actor/actress from the screen adaptations that you associate with them (that is, Colin Firth with Mr. Darcy, etc.)?
Are you a fan of the regency period in general?
Would you like to receive crafts based on some non-Austen aspect of the period? If so, what aspect are you interested in (like regency art, fashion, etc.)?
What crafts would you like to receive?
What crafts would you not like to receive?
Anything else your partner should know, such as allergies?
IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO GATORWRANGLER VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.
Also remember to read the Swap Info Guide
to find out how to ship your item and other details about participating in a swap.