A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Fanatic Friends of Craftster now have the ability to disable ads on Craftster! Read more here.
Total Members: 298,248
Currently Running With Scissors:
668 Guests and 20 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 14
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Tattoo Swap Gallery  (Read 14821 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

missmuffcake

Spicy but sweet!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #40 on: April 29, 2008 02:12:36 PM »

Some really cool stuff I see. I am off to pick up my package tomorrow! I have been away on a mini vacation for the last few days. At the concert we went to see some stupid chick stepped on my toe (we were near - not in the mosh pit) and I cannot walk!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

There's more to life than books you know
                But not much more
amyracinrose
« Reply #41 on: April 29, 2008 04:23:46 PM »

Yay Kittykill!  I'm so glad you got your package.  I was dieing for it to get to you!

I only have a few pics of the things I made you.  So, here they are... but please feel free to post your own pics. 

Here's a little bluebird that was created by the insanely talented Mitch O'Connell.  The moment I saw it it just screamed "KITTYKILL" to me lol.  I mean, really, who can resist a pimped-out, bongo-playing bluebird?

This piece I used Sublime Stitching patterns for.  Jenny Hart made a sampler just like it and I loved it so much and thought Kittykill would love it so much that I just had to make it for her. 

This is actually a dreamcatcher that I made at the last minute just for fun.  I just thought Kittykill would like it.  I know.. it's totally not tattoo-related.. just a cute little bonus. 

I also embellished a little black cardigan for Kittykill, but I didn't get any good pics of it.   I really hope you enjoy everything Kittykill!

~Amy Rose~

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Check out my new blog, Swell Stitches!

http://www.swellstitches.typepad.com
Sewsew-a-Gogo
Faster, Pussycat! Sew! Sew!

I'll show ye.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #42 on: April 29, 2008 05:14:29 PM »

Super awesome stuff Amy!!  I can't wait to see pics of the cardigan!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Currently taking a hiatus from swapping.  Sad

I've always wondered what disease cured ham had.

Wist Bandwagon
Lilyvanilli
« Reply #43 on: April 29, 2008 05:25:35 PM »

Great stuff Amy! I love that sampler so much. Your stitching is beautiful!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

the_trademarks
« Reply #44 on: April 29, 2008 05:41:52 PM »

everything in this swap is coming out amazing! i hope mine holds up to everyones
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Will do personal swap for pogs, Polly Pockets (the little ones) and Gameboy Advance Games. PM me if interested!
kittykill
Global Moderator
Guest Blogger
Needlework Moderator
Occasions and Holidays Moderator

Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

I got 99 problems, but a stitch ain't one.

« Reply #45 on: April 29, 2008 07:29:39 PM »

Thank you so much for posting pictures. I'll have to do an action shot of the cardigan Cheesy. I LOVE everything! It is all so awesome! Thank you again. You rule the school!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Blog!
My pinterest
Proud member of SEEN: the Society of Ernestly Embroidering Nerds
Diana dOr
« Reply #46 on: April 30, 2008 05:05:21 PM »

I agree, everything is gorgeous! I'm so happy to see the packages so far and can't wait to see more.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Knitting is a boon for those of us who are easily bored.  I take my knitting everywhere to take the edge off of moments that would otherwise drive me stark raving mad"
ModernDayDauphine
« Reply #47 on: April 30, 2008 05:31:37 PM »

i just recieved and i looooooooove my package!!!! ill post pics by tomorrow night!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

missmuffcake

Spicy but sweet!

« Reply #48 on: April 30, 2008 08:52:49 PM »

I just got mine. Let me sort out stuff and I can get pics up! Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

There's more to life than books you know
                But not much more
UrsulaDiamond
« Reply #49 on: April 30, 2008 10:03:14 PM »

so i came home from the tattoo shop by bf works at tonight and found this huge box on my door step and got super excited..
as soon as i picked it up i was like "what's that smell?"
so i brought it in and opened it up and i was not let down at all! the stuff i got is awesome!

first thing i saw, crochet (or knit i don't know?) stuffie the note says "Paco the badass octupus just got out of jail, obviously a bad seed with a large mantle piercing!" hahaha it's hillarious and awesome, it's really well made! i can't crochet or knit, i'm pretty happy! i can actually take something off my wists instead of adding more

so now that the box is open it's starting to smell pretty good and i'm wondering what it is, my dog is going nuts over it too
next thing is this awesome apron! it's so well made and super cute, it has tons of pockets for just about anything you'd need while crafting, i needed one too since the one i have is a cover all apron in denim and it gets super hot

next up this rad wooden box, it has a sailor jerry decoupage and there was some cool pins and stickers inside, i'm either going to use it in my sewing room or bedroom

and here is Jesus, with a little boy on his knees haaahahhaha this thing is the best and it was in a cool box too

the fabric i've always wanted but never ever found it in a store even once! in THREE colors!!!!!!

and i'm starting to think Diana's house must smell the best ever... and then i open this! i've always wanted to try felted soaps ! these smell soooooo good, there's Coconut, shea and olive

so, thanks Diana, this is such an awesome package! I love everything, deff the best swap i've had to date! sorry i didn't take a pic of it in the packaging but i was too excited to open it all up ahahah

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 14 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Schnauzer Pupcake Recipe
Poodle Pupcake Recipe
How to Pipe Grass Frosting on Cupcakes
How to Make Red, White and Blue Ice Pops
Boston Terrier Pupcake Recipe
Latest Blog Articles
October 29, 2014 Featured Projects
Craft Challenge #103, Foodie Frenzy 2 Winner
Tute Tuesday: Upcycled Car Trash Bag with Liner

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...